Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Green Flags, she's a keeper! Traits of a woman worth keeping around.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to make posts that help guys when ever I have a thought that I think would benefit.. I'm not a guru but I try to use my life experience as a reference point. I see posts about red flags all the time, but never green flags.
A green flag means she is exhibiting traits that differentiate her from the herd. She's the woman who you may can build something with. An asset to your life. Here are a few green flags, feel free to add.

Many of you don't know a good woman because you've never had one. She is rare. If I had to estimate, she is 1 out of every 10,000. Here are some ways to know if you found her.

She offers to pay.
As time goes on, by the 3rd or 4th date she should have offered to pay for something by now. Dinner, the movie tickets, anything.

She only has friends on social media she knows in real life.
She doesn't care for strangers online oogling over her. She is content with following and being followed by real life associates

She is not on social media dressed like a slut
She does not take pictures with her butt poked out for likes, or shirtless covering her boobs with her hands.. stay away from this one. Attention *****.

She goes to bars, clubs occassionaly. Not every weekend.
She much rather hang out at home or an intimate setting than sit at the bar every weekend hammering down fireball shots. She may go for a friend's birthday or an occasional ladies night.

She initiates sex.
This is a big plus and healthy. When she initiates the sex, its a very good sign. You should never have to harrass her for sex. Good sign of high IL.

Shows concern with disappointing her parents.
She is not going to do anything or behave in a way that would embarass her parents. This shows she was raised correctly and they instilled morals in her.

She texts you througout the day because she is genuinely concerned with your well being.
Shows she cares. She finds a second or two out her day just to shoot you a how are you text. Nice, shows she cares but not clingy.

if you are in a bind, could you depend on her?
Probably most important. You are a man, not a boy so the occassion you need a favor should be rare. But if you do.. will she go out her way, drop what she's doing to help?
Most importantantly without emasculating you?

**** happens

Car broke down, need a ride off I-95?
Lost your debit card, need 40 bucks till new one comes?
Rent and student loans are due, but you need a car repair?

Can you call her?

Another key one, shes not argumentative
Every chick will sh#t test you, but Is this becoming a daily thing? Does she challenge your every move? If she doesn't get her way, will she pout the rest of the date and ruin the whole night with a bad attitude?
You shouldnt have to get in a d#ck meassuring contest with your lady. She has to submit majority of the time and not mind doing it.

You know she wouldn't mind a relationship, but shes not pressuring you either. Shes just content being around
Ditto. She's not pressuring you. The one you want is content without titles, even though she wouldn't mind one. She is just happy having you around.

These are a few of Colas green flags.It doesn't mean marry her right away or anything like that, or drop all your plates.. all it means is she is a rare pokemon.The mewtwo of women and it may be worth it to keep her around​

Feel free to add your own green flags.

I leave you with a quote from The Book of Proverbs:

A good woman is hard to find,
and worth far more than diamonds.
Her husband trusts her without reserve,
and never has reason to regret it.
Never spiteful, she treats him generously
all her life long.
She shops around for the best yarns and cottons,
and enjoys knitting and sewing.
She’s like a trading ship that sails to faraway places
and brings back exotic surprises.
She’s up before dawn, preparing breakfast
for her family and organizing her day.
She looks over a field and buys it,
then, with money she’s put aside, plants a garden.
First thing in the morning, she dresses for work,
rolls up her sleeves, eager to get started.
She senses the worth of her work,
is in no hurry to call it quits for the day.
She’s skilled in the crafts of home and hearth,
diligent in homemaking.
She’s quick to assist anyone in need,
reaches out to help the poor.
She doesn’t worry about her family when it snows;
their winter clothes are all mended and ready to wear.
She makes her own clothing,
and dresses in colorful linens and silks.
Her husband is greatly respected
when he deliberates with the city fathers.
She designs gowns and sells them,
brings the sweaters she knits to the dress shops.
Her clothes are well-made and elegant,
and she always faces tomorrow with a smile.
When she speaks she has something worthwhile to say,
and she always says it kindly.
She keeps an eye on everyone in her household,
and keeps them all busy and productive.
Her children respect and bless her;
her husband joins in with words of praise:
“Many women have done wonderful things,
but you’ve outclassed them all!”
Charm can mislead and beauty soon fades.
The woman to be admired and praised
is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God.
Give her everything she deserves!
Festoon her life with praises!

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
She initiates sex.
This is a big plus and healthy. When she initiates the sex, its a very good sign. You should never have to harrass her for sex. Good sign of high IL.
I knew a girl who had all these green flags. The problem is she initiated sex with a lot of guys before me.

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For me personally:

+ Has a close relationship with her father
+ Is selfless and other-oriented (loves babies, kids, animals, people, etc.)
+ Feminine and lady like -- caries herself with class & elegance
+ Intelligent

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MAYALL said:
I knew a girl who had all these green flags. The problem is she initiated sex with a lot of guys before me.
What was a lot? Listen, you guys have to understand its 2015. Women f#ck. 1942 is gone and it ain't coming back. In our generation women have sex, they experiment, they are just like us. We need to ease this double standard. If she doesn't have a history of cheating, so what if she's ridden a few ****s.
Most of the time when men care about this stuff, it stems from insecurity she has more sexual experience than you.

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
What was a lot? Listen, you guys have to understand its 2015. Women f#ck. 1942 is gone and it ain't coming back. In our generation women have sex, they experiment, they are just like us. We need to ease this double standard. If she doesn't have a history of cheating, so what if she's ridden a few ****s.
Most of the time when men care about this stuff, it stems from insecurity she has more sexual experience than you.
I think it says a lot about a woman's character when a woman shows restraint/discipline and doesn't open her legs for any decent guy with some game that comes around her.

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:

Wait a minute, insecurity about sexual experience isn't the issue. The issue is the woman having a moral values. All your green flag key highlights goes right out the window when she is initiating sex opening her legs for any guy with a little game. The girl was 22 and had 24 guys when I briefly dated her. What's to say she won't cheat later on?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you think it's wrong to have sex with her outside of marriage (and I agree), I still think it's important to find a girl who shows physical affection for you.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
Shows concern with disappointing her parents.
She is not going to do anything or behave in a way that would embarass her parents. This shows she was raised correctly and they instilled morals in her.
This one can be problematic and I've had it fvck up LTRs and dating. If the parents are overly religious and think their daughter is a virgin, you're going to be a piece of 5hit in their eyes unless you marry her (even if she is NOT a virgin)

I had a LTR end because her parents hated the fact that I was divorced with a kid. Although I didn't treat her badly, this just wasn't acceptable to them. Once a woman is an adult, her parents should be allowing her to make her own decisions because their job is done. If she's still sucking on her mother's nipple, you're going to run into nothing but trouble.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Mayall: Yes, 22 guys at 24 is a bit much. I see your concern.

@Ruler: My sentiments exactly. If they don't screw enough its a problem, if they screw too much its a problem. They can't win, lol.

@Desdinova: Yes, I can see how if taken to the extreme that can be an issue. Noted. But she should have some concern with her parents opinion..
assuming her parents aren't nutjobs. Agreed?

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
This one can be problematic and I've had it fvck up LTRs and dating. If the parents are overly religious and think their daughter is a virgin, you're going to be a piece of 5hit in their eyes unless you marry her (even if she is NOT a virgin)

I had a LTR end because her parents hated the fact that I was divorced with a kid. Although I didn't treat her badly, this just wasn't acceptable to them. Once a woman is an adult, her parents should be allowing her to make her own decisions because their job is done. If she's still sucking on her mother's nipple, you're going to run into nothing but trouble.

I missed this one, but you hit the point perfectly. I would say it's very problematic and a detriment to the relationship and any future you might have. If the woman is too concerned about with disappointing her parents, she will choose the parents wishes over you. Anything the parents don't like about you, it will have a negative impact on the relationshp and the woman's feelings towards you. She will do what the parents want in fear of disappointing them. Which means she will take the parents over you all the time. Let's say the parents are really religious and you are not. The parents will not like the fact you are not religious. They will make that point clear to the woman. The woman won't want to disappoint her parents, so she will dump you to keep them happy.

cola said:
@Mayall: Yes, 22 guys at 24 is a bit much. I see your concern.
Yes it is too much. I'm not saying this isn't a good guideline to follow. I think more needs to be read into it and not just assume she's a keeper if she has these certain qualities about her.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MAYALL said:
Yes it is too much. I'm not saying this isn't a good guideline to follow. I think more needs to be read into it and not just assume she's a keeper if she has these certain qualities about her.
Yup. I don't speak in absolutes. Thats why I insisted add your own. Just like a red flag doesn't automatically disqualify her. A green flag just means you may be on to something decent.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a good one: when you're in a situation that seems worthy of being complained about, she either keeps her mouth shut or continues to be in a good mood. I say this having just taken my girlfriend on a tubing trip, where I wasn't paying attention and we went beyond where we were supposed to exit. We ended up going 2 miles more down the river than we were supposed to with hardly anyone else in sight for an hour. Heck, at that point I was tired from paddling and extremely pissed off that we'd gotten lost, nor did I know if anyone would find us... I would have completely understood if she was equally as worried or mad about the situation. Nope - instead, she was all smiles and "we'll make it back on land soon, babe" and she was smiling and holding hands, in between us running into rapids and trees and stuff and paddling our way through... eventually we found a small bit of land with some people on the side of the river, who were gracious enough to give us a ride back to town. And all my girlfriend could say was: "Man - that was unexpected, but fun!"

So, yeah... being with someone that's generally in a good mood all the time and looks on the bright side of life is definitely a plus.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
As Carlos Xuma noted and I've observed:

* She is careful about spending YOUR money.

Example:

Date 1: At dinner, she agreed to split a $68 steak and when it was served raw and she didn't like it, she talked to the waiter and had them remove it from the bill, and we did not buy another one.

Date 2: At dinner, when I suggested we split a $68 steak she cringed, as if that would embarrass her if we shared something. Reading that, I just ordered 2, and we ended up with a whole steak left over, which of course she took home.

Choose girls like Date 1.

Reaction score
things I like to see. She has to like karate, weight training and aeroebics. At least basketball, volleyball, something. She has to like to shoot and hunt. Extra points if she'll reload mags, reload ammo, pick up brass, cast bullets and "mine' the dirt berms for the scrap lead. No, I'm not kidding.

I'm also not kidding about she has to swallow and at least go along with anal. If she doesn't want you that much, hey, pass. A wife is supposed to be your best friend. The definition of a best friend is:"Will they help you bury a dead human body and keep their mouth shut forever"?

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will never met a woman with those qualities.Easier to find a purple unicorn with wings.They do not exist.They are all NAWALT ..............at first. Pump and dump boys.

Reaction score
yannick43 said:
I agree with this, after being screwed so many times its really hard to believe a good women still excite.
These exist, they aren't all over the map. You must live in a modern day Babylon such as NYC or similar to have this sentiment.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are quality girls out there. Just fewer in the US than in other countries but even then there isn't a huge difference. (2.3% quality compared to .7% quality for example)

Reaction score
Cloudtopsun2100 said:
There are quality girls out there. Just fewer in the US than in other countries but even then there isn't a huge difference. (2.3% quality compared to .7% quality for example)
Ok so we have some numbers. 2.3% is about 1 in 50 and .7% is about 1 in 100 or so...

So say you have to go thru 50-100 to find a "quality" mate. Think about this. Candidate #1 might be quality for you, but not quality for me, because she doesn't like me like that.

Candidate #2 might be quality for a mid grade beta with some alpha qualities, but not quality at all for an all out beta or all out alpha male...

So we have some numbers. Women decide who they want to be quality for.

These same broke b1tches who waste sugar daddies monies, will have a broke boyfriend that she helps out with his money. This guy might be worthless, no motivation a complete parasite, but she is a quality girl for him.

So we have to find the "quality" female for us and us alone, and it's not the same female is quality to every man she comes across.

Happy hunting.

Reaction score
yannick43 said:
6 hours from NY actually North of Montreal. French Canadian women are worthless here.

There must be good women somewhere i just gave up finding one. After meeting so many noodles in the past 2 years i rather stay alone then be with the wrong person.

At least when you are alone you don't need to wonder is the person is with you loves you or she is just with you for money purpose and others.

Like i said there are lots of people in there 40 50 60 that are now living alone, single and no even interested into getting back in relationship.

This sadly is what its become in the world we live in.
You can't worry about that. She might have "loved" you for your resources or your looks, but if she loves you and maintains it I think you have to accept it. It was always something.