Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Optimistic and Objective

logicallefty

Reaction score
Like most of us here, I have had more than my share of the harsh reality of today's woman, including my "marriage" to a bigamist.

I wake up every morning, and this is no joke, hoping that I learn something in the day that makes me more optimistic about women. Something more positive. Something hopeful. Other than my mother of course, who is the only woman *I know* truly deserving of any pedestal. I wish every single one of you could meet her in person. I have to conclude that she was 100 miles below earth trapped in a bunker with 10 mile thick walls when the *b|tch virus struck*. Love my mother to death.

But back to my original point. In my quest to try and get more optimistic with women, lately I have met a lot of females between the specific ages of 14 and 19. No, not sarging or hitting on them, or anything like that at all. Just meeting them in the everyday course of my life.

Honestly, I would put my money on any of them that they are more mature and less of a wh0re than any late 20s, all of 30s, and mid 40s woman of today. Especially the 30s woman of today. I have posted before that IMO they are the worst... Dumb cvnts.

But I am thinking and REEEALY hoping that we may have another generation of woman coming that isn't as bad..

Talked to the 18yo wife of a guy I know today. Said her husband is the only man she has fvcked. She treats him like a king. I mean in every way. Not just hearing this from her, but he says the same, and I have even seen some of it first hand.. And wondered so hard why these 30s cvnt slvts of today don't know how to treat their man this way..

Hoping their is hope coming brothers.. There has to be...

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've experienced some of what you're describing...in my hunt for knowledge, reading red pill theory, etc., it's been a little more difficult for me to get excited about women, knowing their true nature,tendencies and how they can act.

I probably don't have anywhere near the level of experience you have, but I think in any successful/healthy relationship, you need to possess Alpha AND beta qualities. Weighted predominantly towards Alpha, of course, but having a little bit of that fairy tale Disneyland view of women can actually help - you may be able to meet and invest in women a bit more easily.

I've been reading some old novels from my teens that had some romance elements; when I was feeling disillusioned with women, that got me a bit out of gutter XD. I dunno (might be terrible advice >_>), it could help. Indulge your romantic side a bit. Then continue to read this forum - you need a healthy ratio/dosage of beta and alpha.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Konduit said:
I've experienced some of what you're describing...in my hunt for knowledge, reading red pill theory, etc., it's been a little more difficult for me to get excited about women, knowing their true nature,tendencies and how they can act.

I probably don't have anywhere near the level of experience you have, but I think in any successful/healthy relationship, you need to possess Alpha AND beta qualities. Weighted predominantly towards Alpha, of course, but having a little bit of that fairy tale Disneyland view of women can actually help - you may be able to meet and invest in women a bit more easily.

I've been reading some old novels from my teens that had some romance elements; when I was feeling disillusioned with women, that got me a bit out of gutter XD. I dunno (might be terrible advice >_>), it could help. Indulge your romantic side a bit. Then continue to read this forum - you need a healthy ratio/dosage of beta and alpha.

I think you are spot on. I tend to be about 15% beta 85% alpha. Lucky you are learning red pill early. Not me. At your age I was in major conflict with what people told me vs what I observed. Didn't get it right till after 30.

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the old world things are pretty much the same by my observations. I happened to have had a long, verbally intimate conversation with a 16 year old daughter of a friend. I was flabbergasted. She seemed to have her head screwed more straight than her 42 year old mother. And I tried to tickle some dirt out of her, but there was none and I knew she wasn't hiding anything, no drugs, alcohol, she's responsible, does her thing. I don't know any other really young girls like that so I couldn't establish if that is common. But my observations on the 20-30 y/o are also the same as yours. A bunch of confused b!itches. 30+ are much better.

logicallefty

Reaction score
RE: the "h0r matrix" Darn it!! lol

I was trying to be positive and reach for a thin straw of hope in these younger ones. But yeah the h0r matrix was kinda what I was afraid of. I am well familiar with it, just trying not to believe it because I want some POSITIVE HOPE that maybe someday I can be able to respect women as a whole. I'm sure I'm not the only SSer who wants that.

Right now I have zero respect for women as a whole but any of them that prove themselves to me get earned respect.

Where as with men, I respect all men until they prove they DON'T deserve it, just the opposite as with women..

I am really working hard not to be such a bitter SOB towards women. I don't want to be, but I am. My friends tell me I am not as bad as I used to be though.