Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bottom B!tch

FTW

Don Juan
Reaction score
A BB is a woman that you've successfully gamed early on and friend zoned. She is always there for you. She isn't just a female. She isn't just a friend. She is your soul mate, but you deny her intimacy/commitment to keep her loyal.

A BB will game her friends for you. She will game men at bars and then hand you the drink he bought her. She'll call up 'sugar daddies' she denies sex to, gets them to give her money and then spend the day at the mall blowing HIS money with YOU. A BB reassures you and tells you the truth after another women has tried to bruise your ego. She'll take pictures with you to post online, so you can burn an ex.

The BB takes what would be an ordinary DJ and puts him on Don “Magic” Juan status.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I mean I get it. Lot of benifits. However this is the type of sh!t women do to nice guys. I know women are ok with it, but personally I wouldnt want to string her along like that.

Edit: out of posts. To the post below, your right. Fvck it. That's what she gets for being able to make her ow choices, she is putting herself in that position. It's not like your forcing her to, as long as they choose to give it to you themselves, that is their choice.

All is fair game now, equal rights. They are not protected anymore.

Last edited:

Mr. Cappucino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that I think about it, I know a couple of women that act like that with me. they are always there waiting for me to take them out but I just play around with them and keep their hopes up once in a while. They're almost always there when you need. one bottom b!tch actually got angry when I asked another girl out for prom and didn't go anyways, Saying that I should have been there with her. They many be worth nothing to me, but they do get my confidence up.

~Flirt with many, Choose the qualified few~

compleks

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need to string along some poor women for a confidence boost, then you are infact lacking confidence, and also a ****. Congratulations.