Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For Highschoolers who still struggle

Mr. Cappucino

Don Juan
Reaction score
I maybe should have put this in the high school forum, but it's more like a tip and a heads up.

For all the high school kids in this forum who still struggle with talking to women and get sad over the fact they're not surround by women, remember this: relax, you are still young, and you have many years ahead of you, SO MANY years. Be happy that you are not those "Playas", getting women pregnant at young ages and already working to support their new kids. Be happy that you don't have psycho b!tches or jealous boyfriends knock on your door ready to beat the testosterone out of you. Be happy you're not lying or using cheap tricks to get into someone's pants. If there is one thing I've learned, it's that those "Players" with their women are really fake motherfvckers who can't live a couple months without a woman by their side. I've seen "Players" who I used to look up to ruined and settling with ugly women just because they are desperate to have a woman, and they are not even happy!

Be lucky you are not one of them. Be happy to know that you've gone through months without a girlfriend and you haven't killed yourself yet. good job, you've earned my respect. remember, you many not be a womanizer, but you are honest and special. People do not understand the sheer complexity of your mind. One day the men you've envied will start to envy you;) ;)

~Flirt with many, Choose the qualified few~