Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

10 things NEVER to say to a woman

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen up, newbies.

Most veterans probably know these things, but they bear repeating. Some of these are from an old AskMen list, but I threw in a few of my own. Add to the list if you have any.

10. "I'll call you Friday".
...or any day for that matter. Telling her when you are going to call her does two things: it takes all the mystery out of the interaction, which women need, and it precludes HER from calling you because she is waiting for your call and she wont want to look desperate. Better to just say you'll talk to her soon.

9. "How many guys have you had?"
I don't even need to explain this, but never, ever, ever, ask this question for any reason, unless you happen to be a doctor conducting a sexual health exam. Trust me, you don't wanna know and it's not gonna make you feel better if you DO know.

8. Anything negative about her guy friends.
It makes you look insecure, needy, or controlling; even if you are right. If she is directly asking you for advice about a problem, that's one thing, but dont ever offer your opinion of her male pals. Even if they are more than pals, prodding about them or dissing them is only going to drive her further into their arms.

7. Anything that hints at your "future"
Guys make this mistake early in dating. They find out things they have in common with her, and say "oh wow I love that too. We should do it sometime!!" This sounds good in theory, but it takes the challenge out of it for her. If you are only on the third date and you already have the next 5 dates suggested and penciled in, she knows she has you and the chase is over. Unfortunately so is your frame with her. Better to wait and spontaneously call her to go do that thing you both like at a later time.

6. Where your money is going.
She might have a general idea of what you make or know the value of certain bills, but unless you are married your money is NOT her business!! She doesn't need to know the bank hammered you with three overdraft fees this week because of your accounting error. She doesn't need to know how much you spent at your friend's birthday party, or how much you are making from your latest investment.

5. How many chicks YOU have slept with.
Never, ever, ever, under pain of death, tell a woman this information. Nothing good will ever come out of it, trust me. She will use it against you at a later date, whether the number be 2 or 92. Make up something outrageous like "oh, I'm nigh on 500. I was going to give you a t-shirt but you're only 498."

4. "Can I take you out sometime?"
Dont be a vag. Just say 'we should hang out sometime. Whats your number..'
Same goes for the first kiss. Men don't ask, they do it.

3. "So what do you wanna do?"
She's wants YOU to have a plan, stan. So have one. Say "I was thinking we could ________". If she doesn't like it, counter offer. If she still doesn't like it, go out with someone else and quit calling her.

2. Your fears and insecurities.
We all have fears and stuff we just arent secure with. This stuff is for your best friend and your mom, not your girlfriend. You need to be her rock, not her willow branch. Once you start telling her your personal insecurities and emotional fears, the beginning of the end has come. She may not leave you tomorrow, or even in a month, but this is like opening Pandora's box. The more you tell her, the more of a comfort-security bond you will feel with her, and the more you will be likely to spill further insecurities. Once she has a boyfriend who has disclosed all this, you cease to be the man and become the weakling she is looking for a reason to leave. I know, it sucks and it isnt fair. But your girlfriend is not your therapist. You have to talk about this stuff with someone else.

1. "Sooo, what are we?"
NEVER ask for exclusivity or fish for her feelings on the issue. If you have been dating for a good while (at least a dozen dates) and you still arent certain of where you two stand, it may be time to re-evaluate your interest in her or accept the reality of her interest deficit. If a woman is truly interested in you she will be the one to bring up the exclusive talk, in one way or another. It may not be direct, but if you listen to the cues you'll know.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Stuff man.....

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"oh, I'm nigh on 500. I was going to give you a t-shirt but you're only 498."

Gold.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
"oh, I'm nigh on 500. I was going to give you a t-shirt but you're only 498."
I've always been a fan of, "you were my first... how'd I do?"

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#7 - Does this proceed into a serious relationship aswell? Its not very clear into HOW LONG this should be accounted for, but the title says ''NEVER'' so I'm speculating?

#6 - Again, how long does this proceed? After a 3-month dating period surely there should be some speculation on how you're generating your money. Before me and my Ex broke up, one of the last things she said to me, is .. "I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU.. like, how do you make your money ..you always have new things when I come round .." and we had been together a year.

#2 - So how do you become intimate with eachother if you're HOLDING back? isn't there just limitations to what you say. This has actually stabbed me in the back, If only I knew then! I was getting drilled by my ex, and she kept asking me what the problem was after we had a huge arguement, then I told her my fears and what-not, Post-sex pillow talk is another way of spilling the beans on you're fears and insecurities. I did alot of that after sex. Learnt from it. BUT, just like to know if this is REALLY ''never'' or just early-dating phase? Won't she get the idea that you're a ROBOT or just a guy thats insecure in speaking about about his insecurities.

Thanks

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#7 - Does this proceed into a serious relationship aswell? Its not very clear into HOW LONG this should be accounted for, but the title says ''NEVER'' so I'm speculating?
No, that's why I said guys make this mistake early in dating. Obviously if you have been with a chick for a while your relationship develops and you'll start planning things together.

#6 - Again, how long does this proceed? After a 3-month dating period surely there should be some speculation on how you're generating your money. Before me and my Ex broke up, one of the last things she said to me, is .. "I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU.. like, how do you make your money ..you always have new things when I come round .." and we had been together a year.
Unless you are married your money is NOT her business!!! I dont care how much she whines. It's up to you how much detail you want to divulge, but I would advise not going into detail unless it's a need-to-know issue.

#2 - So how do you become intimate with eachother if you're HOLDING back? isn't there just limitations to what you say. This has actually stabbed me in the back, If only I knew then! I was getting drilled by my ex, and she kept asking me what the problem was after we had a huge arguement, then I told her my fears and what-not, Post-sex pillow talk is another way of spilling the beans on you're fears and insecurities. I did alot of that after sex. Learnt from it. BUT, just like to know if this is REALLY ''never'' or just early-dating phase? Won't she get the idea that you're a ROBOT or just a guy thats insecure in speaking about about his insecurities.

Look, if you spend enough time with a chick she will learn about your fears and such, just as you will learn about her's. What I'm saying is dont use your girlfriend for emotional catharsis!! That pillow talk sh!t is dangerous. Women have an uncanny way of lulling a guy into spilling his personal beans by telling him they genuinely care and really want to know and talk about it. And maybe they do; but trust me, your deepest insecurities are not something you should be voluntarily divulging to your girlfriend. It ALWAYS seems like a safe idea at the time, but they will start to resent your weakness or lose their sense of security with you. Over time if you stay together you'll get to know each other, but in the meantime, dont be telling her about every little thing that scares or hurts you. You're a man, act like one!

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have an uncanny way of lulling a guy into spilling his personal beans by telling him they genuinely care and really want to know and talk about it. And maybe they do; but trust me, your deepest insecurities are not something you should be voluntarily divulging to your girlfriend.
My way to get around this yet still give them something to chew on (so they don't whine that they never get to know anything about me) is to talk about some fear or insecurity that I've already overcome. That way she gets to see my vulnerable side (enhance bonding) and still respect my strength to conquer my fear (feel secure with me).

Do not spill anything on the fears you're working on overcoming. If she notices and asks, just say something like "it's nothing I can't handle".

dat azz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
10. "I'll call you Friday".

7. Anything that hints at your "future"

3. "So what do you wanna do?"

1. "Sooo, what are we?"
Lol, oops. I've said those exact things. Soo, this is why the girl I was dating for 3 weeks just stopped picking up her phone and responding to texts. Dammit. I guess the looks could only keep her hooked for a little while until she got bored. I asked her (playfully) where she'd like to get married and things like that, I thought it was cute, but I guess not. Ah well, live and learn.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"This is my first time:eek: "

I was guilty of that one a few years ago... Needless to say I didn't get as much action as I would have liked that night.

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
here is 1 more

NEVER SAY YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN MARRIAGE:
It's fine if you don't and it's ok if you say this to your buddies, just don't ever say this where women might hear you. Try to keep this little belief of yours to yourself for your own good.
Same thing with Dating
When asked why i did'nt have a girlfriend, i always said i hav'nt found the right one.
Without me sayin that most of the time woman would assume that i hav'nt found the right one and try to set me up.

Also "i'm never gettin married"

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I can't believe you guy's have all overlooked the single worst thing to tell her:

" I love you ".

You spew this sh!t to her before you've spilt blood together or shat out a kid and you're fvcked.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I can't believe you guy's have all overlooked the single worst thing to tell her:

" I love you ".

You spew this sh!t to her before you've spilt blood together or shat out a kid and you're fvcked.

Unless of course, you two have been together for over a year.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
0. "I like you."

No single phrase will destroy a woman's attraction for a man better than this one.