Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Most Dangerous Type of Woman in the World

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thought crossed my mind the other day.

You know what the worst kind of woman is?

The worst kind of woman is the one who is getting d!ck from some dude, but still "shopping around".

You know the type. This is the woman who sill go through all of the motions dating you, showing high interest at every turn, but when you go to escalate physical intimacy the door slams shut.

This is a woman who is having her needs partially met. Partially meaning her SEXUAL needs are being met. So she really has no need or desire to be seeking out another sexual partner, so she will seek to fill only her emotional needs through another man.

Of course this type of woman is just as susceptible to being "taken away" as any other woman, but in most cases it takes superhuman attraction to do so. This woman WANTS a man she can talk about her day with, kiss and cuddle and THEN get it on with, but if someone is laying the pipe to her he will often be smart enough to give the chick just enough emotional support that she feels like there MIGHT be the opportunity to fulfill the rest of her needs with him.

The problem comes in when this woman tries to spin plates while she has this fukk buddy/ quasi-b/f. She KNOWS that it isn't really a relationship to speak of, so true to her nature as a woman she is always looking for the BBD.

So what us guys end up with are a bunch of essentially "unavailable" women running around accepting dates, showing "high interest", maybe even "messing around" with you a little, all the while you are thinking "maybe if I just hold on a LITTLE longer I might get some!"

These women are hard to spot in the beginning. They act just like any other single woman who is looking for the man of her dreams. Unfortunately it usually takes at least a couple of dates to figure out her game.

Hell, I didn't even realize what was going on in these types of situations until a couple of years ago when I started messing around with a buddy's ex. I had his permission, and we would all go out and at the end of the night we would end up back at my place making out. I got as far as dry humping and even slid a couple of fingers across her dripping wet pu$$y once or twice, but she would always shut it down before any clothes came off.

Anyway, come to find out by putting 2+2 together that the two of them were still fukking. This was later confirmed by a third party (the chicks best friend). By then I was like "AhHA!" and a little light bulb popped up above my head. Now I was aware of the dynamic at play.

This happened again not too long after where I went out with a chick a couple of times, had her in my bed doing everything BUT the final act, and come to find out that her ex husband had just moved back to the states and that she was infatuated with him and had this fantasy of him dropping his new wife and kids to be with her again.

You can't win in a situation like this, and you often can't spot it up front.

There were a couple of other women since then as well that I suspected of having this sort of arrangement, but was never able to confirm.

So nowadays I try to keep my eyes open.

What brought this back to my attention is a girl that works next door to me. Super friendly, cute, semi-freaky chick who throws out buying signals left and right. First it was "the look" and the smile and the body language. yesterday she started with some kino.

Great, you say. "Hook it up". But there's a problem.

Two out of the last three weeks I ran into her at the lakefront with a male coworker of hers, who already has a g/f. First time he was only with freaky chick. The last time his real g/f was there as well. As soon as I walk up, freaky chick is being all friendly with me as usual, and he immediately starts rubbing her shoulders. At that point I knew it was a lost cause.

The strange thing is he did this in front of his g/f! It didn't really register with me at the time, but I'm almost thinking that the shoulder rub thing might have been to impose a "claim" on this chick. Other people aren't stupid and they can sense when there might be a "threat". Incidentally, his real g/f didn't look too happy....

Maybe they are into some freaky ass threesome sh!t...I dunno. But every indication I got was that this was supposed to be on the DL. It was confirmed that he IS fukking this other chick on the side the other day, BTW.

So there it is.

It's almost like saying "Watch out for out of control semi-trucks" when you are sitting in a restaurant eating. Nobody can predict when a car is gonna slam into the front of a crowded building, but it happens from time to time. Unfortunately, this thing with women is quite a bit more common than out of control vehicle hitting restaurant patrons, but you get the idea.

I guess the point is "Don't waste your time on women who don't give reciprocate on ALL levels".

Just keep your eyes open....

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what about the guy who is getting it from one woman but shopping around for more - is he the most dangerous type of man in the world?

If you switched "man" with "woman" throughout your post wouldn't we see something very much like this on a woman's site?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sinistar said:
So what about the guy who is getting it from one woman but shopping around for more - is he the most dangerous type of man in the world?

If you switched "man" with "woman" throughout your post wouldn't we see something very much like this on a woman's site?
You are insinuating that this is a woman hating thread or that I am not aware that there could be a male version of this type of person. This is a board for discussing WOMEN. I don't feel the need to have to make the disclaimer that men might do something similar.

I think it is important to point out that generally if a man is spending time with multiple women he is doing just that- spending time with multiple women. He isn't usually stuck on one like glue and going through 50% of the motions with the others wasting their time. He might like one better than others, and this women might get better treatment, but it is a different element. The guy isn't generally pouring out all of his emotional energy on one woman and simply fukking and chucking the rest.

Remember we are talking about what essentially amounts to a fukk buddy type of relationship here, not a marriage or anything. If a guy has multiple fukk buddies I think there is a tendency to still share MORE with the "other" women.

This goes back to the man's mindset when he is aware he has options. A woman's mind doesn't work the same way. She ALWAYS has options. So she could have 10 dudes lined up and still be stuck on that ONE GUY, throwing these other ten table scraps to keep them on the line, just in case. She will tend to use these guys as a means to an end for her without giving the guy anywhere close to the whole package.

Not saying that there aren't men who do the same thing, just that it's generally different.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you talking about women who LJBF but they let you "taste the goodies"? They will date you, cuddle with you, kiss you, oral you, but won't let you fvck them?

Perhaps this type of woman is dangerous IF you are the guy that she is in the "relationship" with? All the while you're thinking that you've got her around your fingers while in reality she is out there actively testing the waters with other men....just a matter of time before she ditches you.

Damn man, you go on forever before getting to the heart of the topic...

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Straight Up, these women are the narcisistic/histrionic type. In the book the 48 laws of power/Art of Seduction/Emotional Vampires/Excess Baggage you can find a wealth of information about this kind of girl. And you´re right, you cannot win. It´s a game of cat and mouse. Greene suggests never to show you´re upset about her behavior, act aloof and disengaged. The problem is that there are some people that don´t know when to give up the fight, a fight which is worthless since the very beginning (chasing these type of coquettes/vampires).

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This type of women is toxic to the Nice Guys - like one of my mates - who think that she's a quality girl because she isn't letting them bang her on the first/second/third date, first month or whatever, and that she's relationship materials. I had this discussion with my mate a few days ago when I was talking about my trying to find out if this new girl would fvck me on the first date. He doesn't believe that those toxic women exist - the ones who would have human dildos to satisfy them sexually while going on dates with other guys to be entertained. Guess he'll have to learn it the hard way.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
Perhaps this type of woman is dangerous IF you are the guy that she is in the "relationship" with? All the while you're thinking that you've got her around your fingers while in reality she is out there actively testing the waters with other men....just a matter of time before she ditches you.

Yes, the #1 guy is the most vulnerable and the most likely to be damaged in the long run, because he has bought into her deception which led him to believe that they were "a couple" while she was still " shopping" BEHIND HIS BACK.
Their relationship starts to fall apart when HE starts to expect her to act like a committed woman in an LTR ..but she has other ideas.

I have been there..

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All these threads about my ex-wife... I never knew she was THAT popular.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, no, I'm not talking about a chick who is cheating on a husband or b/f, I'm talking about a situation where the guy is hittin' it and the girl is either in a "comfort zone" with him (as far as getting sex anyway) or really actually wants a relationship with him but knows he won't commit.

Basically, a situation where there are no commitments, but for all intents and purposes the woman is "off the market", at least sexually.

This goes back to the difference between a man and a woman in this situation. A man is not nearly as likely to be uncomfortable with the idea of banging multiple women at any given time, but generally women like to get their sex from one man. I say GENERALLY because we all know that there are promiscuous women out there, and sometimes there is branch swinging where there is a crossover even outside of a relationship. But as a general rule, if a woman is getting fukked by one guy that is good enough for her.

The problem for men is when this woman who is getting her sexual fulfillment advertises herself as "single", when she isn't prepared to give up the pu$$y but is more than happy to go to dinner and possibly even snuggle up with you.

This is a winning situation for a woman because she seeks out that which she is lacking, often leading other men on with the prospect of sex without the slightest intention of going through with it.

A guy who booty calls multiple women could be accused of being the male counterpart to this type of woman, but it is generally more transparent with men. A woman either GETS the emotional fix she needs from the man, or she simply goes along with the program pretending that things might change.

I just think that men get shortchanged in these kinds of situations because women are more likely to only give back what it is they seek outside of a primary sexual relationship (attention) whereas men generally "spread the love" a little more.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Str8up,
As Jophil says we have all been there......I thought the brothers a bit hard on Sinistar,what he said is correct....As I see it many indeed most of the Ladies out on this Dating scene Meat Market have totally unrealistic expectations,these are fuelled and reinforced by Guys well above their Metier,but having a temporary Dry Patch,coming along and having a little fling with them...This is sooo common and so these Ladies having established in their minds the Sort of Bloke they are worthy of,and though this chap could have been an interface 10 years ago,that is what they are looking for,they will not settle for less....In the mean time its a case of any Port in a Storm.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
The problem for men is when this woman who is getting her sexual fulfillment advertises herself as "single", when she isn't prepared to give up the pu$$y but is more than happy to go to dinner and possibly even snuggle up with you.

This is a winning situation for a woman because she seeks out that which she is lacking, often leading other men on with the prospect of sex without the slightest intention of going through with it.
That pretty much summarizes everything.

"If you allow people to feel they possess you to any degree, you lose all power"
"He made promises to every side but commited to none, in the end he held all the cards."
"Dangling the lure of a free lunch is the con artist´s stock in trade".
*48 Laws of power

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you're getting at.
The type of woman you are describing is usually a woman with high interest in a guy that won't commit to her. She'll profess that two can play that game and then go out halfheartedly to meet guys, lead them on, go on dates, and then ultimately avoid them. All the while, she's scheming to get her man to commit...usually without withholding sex from him.

I don't think it's anything to do with shopping around or genuinely wanting to make an emotional connection; it's just using jealousy to motivate a guy to commit to her. Women don't really honestly "spin plates"--they have their high IL guy, and then everybody else. If you have the misfortune of being "everybody else," you are probably just a pawn to them.

I think a good example of something along these lines might be the recent thread about the singer and her guitarist.

One of the difficult and frustrating things about cold approaches is that the majority of the girls you encounter--even the ones that seem really into you at the moment--already have a high IL guy. When you meet them, you may think you've made an incredible connection, but to them you're just a stranger, even if they were genuinely attracted to you at the time.

In terms of conversion to an LTR, you have a better shot with a girl in the outer edge of your social circle as an AFC, than with a girl you meet on a cold approach as a DJ. This is why so many people date within their social circles (and why so many AFC's still get laid).

This is why it's a bad idea to go out for # closes. You should ideally push the initial encounter as far as she's comfortable--not necessarily in sexual terms, but in terms of interest--you want her to act as though you're her new high IL guy, not a stranger. At the very least go for a change of venue--it makes a huge difference and makes pickup seem much more natural. This is all done to qualify her interest in you and minimize future flaking. After the first night, I don't wait a week to call--I'll text her some funny stuff the next day and gauge her response--if it's favorable, I'll call her the day after and set up a hang (not a date!).

Girls don't develop high interest right away, and they don't develop high interest in guys that do traditional, predictable courtship patterns, either. They develop high interest in guys that communicate high value and excite them, but with the caveat of only after repeated meetings. If you can do this initially, waiting a few days to call her will actually HURT you by giving her a chance to come down from the emotional high she felt with you.

Really, I put the blame on guys that are too eager to jump at the chance to take every HB that smiles at them to dinner, rather than the girls that lead them on. Most girls don't even know WHY they aren't attracted to these AFC's--they just rationalize it as a testament of their ONEitis for their high IL guy that won't commit.

QUALIFY QUALIFY QUALIFY...if things are moving too slow with a girl, it's probably not gonna happen.
And, don't do dates if the girl is mid-twenties or younger--that age range doesn't really hook up with guys through dates. Just meet them somewhere where you can comfortably hang out one on one without all the stupid formalities and social pressures associated with dating. I'm going to go against all the advice that girls give about making your intentions completely clear...you WANT them to wonder, "is this a date?"

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
STR8UP said:
This thought crossed my mind the other day.

You know what the worst kind of woman is?

The worst kind of woman is the one who is getting d!ck from some dude, but still "shopping around".

You know the type. This is the woman who sill go through all of the motions dating you, showing high interest at every turn, but when you go to escalate physical intimacy the door slams shut.

This is a woman who is having her needs partially met. Partially meaning her SEXUAL needs are being met. So she really has no need or desire to be seeking out another sexual partner, so she will seek to fill only her emotional needs through another man.

Of course this type of woman is just as susceptible to being "taken away" as any other woman, but in most cases it takes superhuman attraction to do so. This woman WANTS a man she can talk about her day with, kiss and cuddle and THEN get it on with, but if someone is laying the pipe to her he will often be smart enough to give the chick just enough emotional support that she feels like there MIGHT be the opportunity to fulfill the rest of her needs with him.

The problem comes in when this woman tries to spin plates while she has this fukk buddy/ quasi-b/f. She KNOWS that it isn't really a relationship to speak of, so true to her nature as a woman she is always looking for the BBD.

So what us guys end up with are a bunch of essentially "unavailable" women running around accepting dates, showing "high interest", maybe even "messing around" with you a little, all the while you are thinking "maybe if I just hold on a LITTLE longer I might get some!"

These women are hard to spot in the beginning. They act just like any other single woman who is looking for the man of her dreams. Unfortunately it usually takes at least a couple of dates to figure out her game.

Hell, I didn't even realize what was going on in these types of situations until a couple of years ago when I started messing around with a buddy's ex. I had his permission, and we would all go out and at the end of the night we would end up back at my place making out. I got as far as dry humping and even slid a couple of fingers across her dripping wet pu$$y once or twice, but she would always shut it down before any clothes came off.

Anyway, come to find out by putting 2+2 together that the two of them were still fukking. This was later confirmed by a third party (the chicks best friend). By then I was like "AhHA!" and a little light bulb popped up above my head. Now I was aware of the dynamic at play.

This happened again not too long after where I went out with a chick a couple of times, had her in my bed doing everything BUT the final act, and come to find out that her ex husband had just moved back to the states and that she was infatuated with him and had this fantasy of him dropping his new wife and kids to be with her again.

You can't win in a situation like this, and you often can't spot it up front.

There were a couple of other women since then as well that I suspected of having this sort of arrangement, but was never able to confirm.

So nowadays I try to keep my eyes open.

What brought this back to my attention is a girl that works next door to me. Super friendly, cute, semi-freaky chick who throws out buying signals left and right. First it was "the look" and the smile and the body language. yesterday she started with some kino.

Great, you say. "Hook it up". But there's a problem.

Two out of the last three weeks I ran into her at the lakefront with a male coworker of hers, who already has a g/f. First time he was only with freaky chick. The last time his real g/f was there as well. As soon as I walk up, freaky chick is being all friendly with me as usual, and he immediately starts rubbing her shoulders. At that point I knew it was a lost cause.

The strange thing is he did this in front of his g/f! It didn't really register with me at the time, but I'm almost thinking that the shoulder rub thing might have been to impose a "claim" on this chick. Other people aren't stupid and they can sense when there might be a "threat". Incidentally, his real g/f didn't look too happy....

Maybe they are into some freaky ass threesome sh!t...I dunno. But every indication I got was that this was supposed to be on the DL. It was confirmed that he IS fukking this other chick on the side the other day, BTW.

So there it is.

It's almost like saying "Watch out for out of control semi-trucks" when you are sitting in a restaurant eating. Nobody can predict when a car is gonna slam into the front of a crowded building, but it happens from time to time. Unfortunately, this thing with women is quite a bit more common than out of control vehicle hitting restaurant patrons, but you get the idea.

I guess the point is "Don't waste your time on women who don't give reciprocate on ALL levels".

Just keep your eyes open....
That's a great observation. I've had women that acted all girlfriend-like, but wouldn't put out. I don't believe for a moment that they were celibate either. Women HATE dry spells (perhaps even more than men), but unlike men, they DON'T have to go through them if they don't want to. (A woman can go to any bar or make one phone call to a male "friend" and hook up.)

However, usually if a woman is "single" her ex is typically her first choice for a FB if they are still on speaking terms. Her second choice is a guy in her social circle. Third might possibly be some bartender or club DJ dude lol. Her absolute LAST choice is some dude that cold approached her with an opinion opener lol.

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
Mike32ct said:
That's a great observation. I've had women that acted all girlfriend-like, but wouldn't put out. I don't believe for a moment that they were celibate either. Women HATE dry spells (perhaps even more than men), but unlike men, they DON'T have to go through them if they don't want to. (A woman can go to any bar or make one phone call to a male "friend" and hook up.)
Wh0res. And you think that's dangerous. Try getting into an actual relationship with one of these people but they are on the super down low exactly as str8up has explained. Now that is fvcking dangerous and by golly they can be so undercover about what is really going on in their heads. That is the true definition of dangerous for me. Blood sucking emotional leaches is what [they] are. Not refering to all women. Just speaking within the boundaries of what is being dicussed here in this thread.

Mike32ct said:
However, usually if a woman is "single" her ex is typically her first choice for a FB if they are still on speaking terms. Her second choice is a guy in her social circle. Third might possibly be some bartender or club DJ dude lol. Her absolute LAST choice is some dude that cold approached her with an opinion opener lol.
Wh0res. Mike hit the nail on the head with this one. Its fits perfectly in line with several chics I knew of in my time, even an ex of mine 5 years ago. Should have gotten in that donkey punch while I had the chance. :trouble: (haha j/k it was tested and debunked in a lab of sorts i believe)

Armed with the education I have now I have a renewed faith that I will find a more normal one.

str8up thanks for sharing.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I've known women like this, but they openly said they were not single.

Here's how it would go down: they have a boyfriend and other men orbiting them. When the b/f wasn't available she would have one of her orbiting men taker her out. This would go so far as sleeping with one of the orbiters. By "sleeping with" I mean that literally - they would crawl into the same bed, curl up and fall asleep. Oh, their boyfriend's knew about it but didn't complain because they didn't want to seem jealous and were "progressive" men. Technically no cheating ever happened because the women like this won't kiss or f*ck one of her orbiting men.

When you try to call one of these women out on their ****, they will say you're being jealous or not 'open minded' or whatever.

Pook was right, these kinds of women need more Shakespeare and less Feminism.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good observations everyone.

And Jeff nailed it with the comment on how women will often use this to make the "main man" jealous. I have been the guy they were making out with to try to make the other guy jealous, and when I realized it I felt like a grade "A" chump.

Some of these women can be cold, calculating, conniving, manipulative b!tches.

I remember not too long ago this chick really pissed me off.

She's a model that has done some TV commercials and photo shoots for me, and she just happens to know one of my employees.

Now my employee is about 350lbs and is IN LOVE with this chick. Obviously nothing is going to happen, but he doesn't give up.

Anyway, we were at his birthday party and later in the night this chick says something about coming over to my place. Maybe I should have told her it wasn't a good idea, but next thing you know she comes over with her brother and guy friend. They get there and we're sitting in the living room having a drink and she starts emailing me half naked pics from her cell phone. We end up making out, but I lived in a studio and both of us (especially her) were drunk, so it didn't go beyond a little tongue action.

I got the bug in me that I wanted to fukk this chick, so the next weekend we arrange for her to meet me downtown. Long story....she didn't end up showing up, but that didn't stop her from "letting it slip" to my employee that she was supposed to be meeting up with me. Next thing you know my employee is saying something about me making out with her at his party. It didn't happen at his party but it did happen, and I CERTAINLY didn't tell him, so I wonder who did????

And the ironic part about this whole story is that I didn't pursue this chick any more so i don't know for sure, but chances are she had her "A" guy, I was a "B" guy, and my employee was the guy that got to mop up sloppy thirds by being the "one who is always there for her".

I tell ya...some women.....

darkstarrr said:
Armed with the education I have now I have a renewed faith that I will find a more normal one.
Now THAT is what I like to hear!

This is what I have been trying to tell people around here. I don't peer into the dark side to turn myself away from women, I do so to be armed with the knowledge I need to be able to successfully deal with the good and the not-so-good ones that cross my path.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
You are insinuating that this is a woman hating thread or that I am not aware that there could be a male version of this type of person. This is a board for discussing WOMEN. I don't feel the need to have to make the disclaimer that men might do something similar.
...actually I don't think I was insinuating anything - I just threw out two questions (basically a gender flip of your OP) to see if your most recent thread holds water. It would appear many agree with you. I don't.

I do agree about one thing. This site is for men to discuss women. So let's get back to basics. Women are insecure, indirect, weaker physically. In the game of attraction their playbook (on the outside) seems complicated, unfair and maybe even dangerous. But we all eventually learn that they are not dangerous. It's a handful of people (both men and women) that are dangerous.

In my opinion, the very type of woman you are describing is not dangerous. It's the man who fears her who is a bigger danger. A danger to himself because it will typically prevent him from finally find himself as a MAN. And a danger to other men because hearing this can reinforce their belief that women play games to hurt men, only think of themselves, etc.

The reality - the actions you are seeing this woman do are both predictable and somewhat common.

Also, if a MAN were at the very top of his game with a woman in the scenario you described she would either find him a better catch and (eventually after some emotional distress) swing to his branch or she'd realize right away that he doesn't do the cuddle buddy thing and she'd move onto another chump who will dump attention on her w/o pushing for intimacy.

Let's see, we now have the wackjobs, religious freaks, blah, blah, blah. Now add these dangerous women to the list. Heck, before we know it all the AFC's out there will have a perfect excuse to never have to risking approaching a woman or dating a woman or gosh forbid entering into LTR's because it's just to scary out there.

Let me be a bit more serious. I do believe this is a site for men to discuss women. And think (to a degree) guys need to vent and rant about women because until they "get it" women can "seem" confusing, dangerous, mean, evil, etc.

However, if you really want guys to evolve into DJ's why not focus on the guys in your scenario above! They are excellent examples to study. First, there's the obvious - AFC's who orbit. Most guys coming here are that guy. Telling them that what they experienced was a "dangerous woman" might soothe the wound but it won't heal them up. And then there's the guy that this "dangerous woman" is tied to physically. He's doing something right. She's most likely just one of is plates. She is in his frame. Maybe we should study him - especially if he is laid back enough to let her lay down with other guys and not blow up.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Schedules of Mating

They are all the "most dangerous type". STR8, all you're doing here is returning to the Schedules of Mating thread here.

Rollo Tomassi said:
There are methods and social contrivances women have used for centuries to ensure that the best male's genes are selected and secured with the best male provisioning she's capable of attracting. Ideally the best Man should exemplify both, but rarely do the two exist in the same male (particularly these days) so in the interest of achieving her biological imperative, and prompted by an innate need for security, the feminine as a whole had to develop social conventions and methodologies (which change as her environment and personal conditions do) to effect this.
Now go have a read of this article:
Hormones & Brain Activity

Iron Rule of Tomassi #3
Any woman who makes you wait for sex, or by her actions implies she is making you wait for sex; the sex is NEVER worth the wait.

This also applies to women's "sexual filibustering".

When a woman makes you wait for sex you are not her highest priority. Sexuality is spontaneous, chemical reaction between two parties, not a process of negotiation. It's sex first, then relationship, not the other way around. A woman who wants to ƒuck you will fly across the country, crawl under barbwire, climb in through your second story bedroom window, ƒuck you like a porn star and wait patiently inside your closet if your wife/GF comes home early from work - women who want to ƒuck will find a way to ƒuck. The girl who tells you she wants a relationship first or "just isn't comfortable with you yet" is the same girl who ƒucked the "totally hot guy" in the foam cannon party in Cancun with her girlfriends on spring break half an hour after meeting him.

If a girl is that into you she'll ƒuck regardless of ASD or having her friends in the room videotaping it at a frat party. All women can be sexual, you just have to be the right guy to bring it out in them, and this happens before you go back to her place. If you have to plead your case cuddling and spooning on the bed or getting the occasional peck on the cheek, you need to go back to square one and start fresh. You cannot negotiate genuine desire.

This is exactly why you spin plates.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
They are all the "most dangerous type". STR8, all you're doing here is returning to the Schedules of Mating thread here.
I will agree that they all have the potential to be "this type" of woman. You know I am with you wholeheartedly on that point.

But the Schedules of Mating discussion typically revolves around a woman having a "commitment" to a provider type and seeking the genetic payday from the rogue.

What I am talking about here is not often discussed, but it is a HUGE cause of frustration and a waste of time for men.

I don't buy the idea that these women are easy to spot. I spot SOME of them up front (such as the one in my example) because I have my eyes wide open. Most of them fly in under the radar. Only is she is in your social circle will you possibly have a clue about who is fukking her, and even then it's only a guess most of the time.

And that is what i am specifically talking about here. The damage that is done by these "dangerous" (maybe a bad choice of word) women who come in displaying all of the classic signs of interest, who string you along adds up. Even if you are hyper-aware because you KNOW this type of woman's game (or any type who withholds intimacy), you are still likely to waste time meeting up with her to feel her out.

That is all I am saying here. It's like you have to cycle through at least a half dozen to find ONE that doesn't prove to be a waste of time, meanwhile the chick gets everything SHE wants from the deal. Attention, validation, communication, and often times FREE SH!T. That's the fukked up part.

I place a high value on my money and an even higher value on my time. Perhaps this is a big part of the reason why I have little desire to "date" in a traditional sense or even spin a bunch of plates. It's a bunch of time and energy expended that women get the main benefit from. I would rather be the guy getting the no obligation pu$$y, and that comes around often enough that I don't have the need to drop a bunch of coin and waste a bunch of time pursuing a lot of women outside my social circle.

See where I'm going with this? Essentially, it's a no-lose situation for the woman. She gets the freedom to date around without any obligation to give up the poon. The guy has to cycle through several of these two date Sally's before he might land one that has potential to provide him with what he is looking for.

Andy_Dufresne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I would rather be the guy getting the no obligation pu$$y, and that comes around often enough that I don't have the need to drop a bunch of coin and waste a bunch of time pursuing a lot of women outside my social circle.
...then apply a three date rule, maybe 4 if she's Jessica Alba. If after three dates , you haven't slid into home, it's time for a next.

Any DJ knows a woman sizes you up for romantic material within the first two minutes.....and the chances of getting laid decrease with the number of dates you put in without getting any. Why even discuss going contrary to the theory?