Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Escape The Friend Zone!

lYlasTer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“Lets just be friends”…”I like you but not that way”…”I can’t, this might ruin our friendship”. Yesterday I wrote about how to prevent getting into the friend zone.

But what if you’re already in there and want a way out? Are you doomed to always be her big brother? What it really boils down to is if you think the chance of being with her is worth losing her friendship, because that will happen if it doesn’t work out. If you think it’s worth it, then read on…

I think the secret to escaping the friend zone is to have HER make the move. Hard to imagine it happening when she keeps talking about other guys and loves what a great friend you are right? The problem is most men tell her their feelings before she has developed any attraction towards him. This is wrong and is the surest way towards “Let’s just be friends.” Instead you have to make her feel attractions towards you, until it gets to a point where you BOTH want it. What can you do to make her view you as more than just a friend?

* Date other Women -Not only should you date other women, but feel free to talk about them in front of her. It will trigger her jealous reactions and when other women are interested in you, it makes you more attractive.
* Initiate physical contact -The Art of Kino is one of the womanizer’s most powerful weapons. You have to be comfortable touching her, and she has to be comfortable with it if you’re both going to go to the next level. Hug each other if already don’t, put your arm around her when she’s cold, etc. The key is you have to work slowly and build up. If you move too fast she’ll activate her “creepy” mechanisms hehe.
* Be around less - The best thing you can ever give a woman, is the gift of missing you. The less you’re around, the more she’ll start thinking about what you’re up to.
* Start treating her like a girlfriend - If you treat her like a friend, she’ll treat you like a friend. Once you start treating her more like a girlfriend, she’ll start wondering what it would be like to be your girlfriend. Instead of hanging out in groups, start spending time with her alone. Look at her different and build up the tension

My Experiences

When I didn’t understand women I use to get friend zoned a lot. I always went for it before I beleived that rejection is better than regret. Also when one woman is constantly occupying your mind, it’s not good for you. You can either stay there and be unhappy, or do something about it.

What it all boils down to is having a lack of options, that’s what usually causes us to “fall” for our friends. Now that I’ve become better at women, I’m never interested in my female friends anymore. I have more options and most of the time, it’s worth having female friends.

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points but people have to realize that this isn't going to happen overnight. And if they aren't confident she'll see right through it. Also, you can't go straight from making yourself unavailable/dating other women to treating her like a girlfriend. That takes some time and you've gotta have interest in you built up first.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good points in here, while a search will yeild the same thing.. the most important factor in getting out of the friendszone is kino.. massages, play fighting little bit of ass touching, boobs you name it..

obviously boobs and ass and happy ending massages will come later but starting with playfull pokes in her tickislish parts is all you need to do to begin escalateing.. that and talk about sex a lot but not to much.. throw it into a conversation..

"i was just talking to my friend so and so and he says girls like it up the butt, would you like if a guy did that?"

"what no!"
"oh.. that surprised me i figured you would"
"shut up!"

ahh.. the chase is on ;) oh and getting out of the friendszone falls under the long term seduction.. so spin plates

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to escape the friend zone is by not getting into it in the first place. Be the best man you can be and you won't even know the meaning of friend zone.

On a side note, you are spending too much energy to get out of a friendzone bestow on you by one woman while you can spend less energy by gaming several women.

Also you can't be an Adonis! accept the fact that some women (despite how tight you think your game is) are just not going to be attracted to you and wasting your precious time on them is counterproductive. Accept Friend-zone to be a subtle rejection and move on to a greener pasture.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let me just point out how powerfull indiffrence is when your breaking out of the friend zone OR when your trying to get with a girl.

If she makes plans and starts to break them but hasn't done it already just say HEY another time.. and let that be it break them for her.. no arguments no nothing after all this person is a good friend of yours. and you'll turn the tide back in your favor. Keep doing that and being indifferent and you'll come to see that she'll start to persue you a little more.

all this assumeing she accepts your kino, flirting and the such without a somewhat visual perception that she is indeed attracted to you.. indifference or breaking out of the friends zone will not work.

indifference extends into all parts of any relationship, the fact that you don't care but when YOU ARE around you do. will drive a woman crazy and that's that.

lighthouse1956

Don Juan
Reaction score
Driving me crazy is what one lady is doing, ljbf's, but I'm talking about a very serious friendship. She never cancels our get togethers, stands up for me to other people if someone says something negative about me to her, I'm the 1st one she calls with any news to share about her life, good or bad. Whenever I date other women, she tells me why they're 'not good enough' for me.

When I finally pinned her down about "US", I found out she is embarrassed about her financial situation and doesn't feel she's worthy of a relationship till she's more stable. So she's got $8,000 in credit card debt@ 51 years old, most everone has something holding them back.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lighthouse1956 said:
Driving me crazy is what one lady is doing, ljbf's, but I'm talking about a very serious friendship. She never cancels our get togethers, stands up for me to other people if someone says something negative about me to her, I'm the 1st one she calls with any news to share about her life, good or bad. Whenever I date other women, she tells me why they're 'not good enough' for me.

When I finally pinned her down about "US", I found out she is embarrassed about her financial situation and doesn't feel she's worthy of a relationship till she's more stable. So she's got $8,000 in credit card debt@ 51 years old, most everone has something holding them back.
after a little kino hand touching, back rubbing play fighting for a while tell us then what her excuse is.. because that finical crap.. its just a big excuse they key to get out of the friend zone is to act unlike a friend.. put your arm around her when your out.. treat her like you would a g/f

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lighthouse1956 said:
@ 51 years old, most everone has something holding them back.
The 51 years old would be all it took to hold me back.:crackup:

lighthouse1956

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
The 51 years old would be all it took to hold me back.:crackup:
I'm also 51, she is VERY well kept,waist long blonde hair, blue eyes 5ft7, 140lbs and tight jeans

DCC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is going AFC and bringing up a relationship (coming off as needy) as an option too soon a way to pretty much guarantee you'll never get un-friendzoned? Or, does this guide work in that situation too, after time. I pushed myself into the friendzone with a woman I liked a few months ago, went NC, started coming around again with a new frame (see her in church, at small group, etc) but haven't even showed a hint of interest. Just waiting to see if I have an opportunity to strike. She's been Kino-ing me for about the past 3 weeks, but I'm playing it off aloof. Been dating other women too.

chickadee

Reaction score
Horny drunk best friend???

I've known this guy for years and years and we are considered best friends. When we get drunk together he does get touchy feely but nothing too full on but during the latest get together he was pashing my neck and getting very grabby and saying how much he misses me (coz he's moved to another town a couple of hours away) What is going on? I've had a crush on him since we met. He is very shy when he's sober. So does this mean he likes me more than just friends and just too afraid to show it when he's sober and it takes alcohol for him to open up to me??? I'm really confused about it all. HELP!! :confused:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
chickadee said:
I've known this guy for years and years and we are considered best friends. When we get drunk together he does get touchy feely but nothing too full on but during the latest get together he was pashing my neck and getting very grabby and saying how much he misses me (coz he's moved to another town a couple of hours away) What is going on? I've had a crush on him since we met. He is very shy when he's sober. So does this mean he likes me more than just friends and just too afraid to show it when he's sober and it takes alcohol for him to open up to me??? I'm really confused about it all. HELP!! :confused:
Just make moves on him. It really is that clear cut and dry.

FTW

Don Juan
Reaction score
You get into the 'friend zone' by, well, being her friend....

Getting too comfortable with a girl, showering her with attention and treating her with TOO MUCH respect does it.

Whenever I feel it's moving in that direction, I distance myself. Intentionally ignore her, act disinterested/preoccupied and boost my social game with others in front of her.

When YOU friend zone a girl.. well.. that's the ticket....

FTW

Don Juan
Reaction score
chickadee said:
He's scared when he's sober. It's really that simple. Get him alone and come on to him. It's pretty much every guy's fantasy to have a girl jump right on..