Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Masculine Manifesto

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Part 1:

I want to tell you a secret. In fact it's a big secret!!! In fact it's the most covered up secret in today's society and the seduction community. It's the answer to the question 'what are women attracted to?' The answer may stun you, so for the faint of heart, look away. Are you ready?

Women are attracted to,.............Men!!!!!

Shhhhhhhh!! Do not tell anyone the things that you know. For you are part of the one percent of one percent who are successful with women. Imagine if this was common knowledge. Women would be scarce, competition would be feirce!!

But thankfully women are abundant thanks to the lack of men in todays society. Thankfully competition is weak for adrogynous males don't have the balls to compete.

But I am a man! Why aren't I succeeding with women then?

Your a man? How so? Because of the action figure in between your legs fully equiped with spring and retracting action?

NO. That does not make you a man. Are your 21 or older? Do you shave your face? Do you vote? It really doesn't matter. These things do not make you a man. For some women do the exact same things. Ewww.

But wait! I know! I am a man. I walk with my legs apart like in David DeAngelo's interview with dating gurus, and I talk with a deep voice like Ross Jeffries says, and I follow the advice on every 'how to be an alpha male' post and book.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken!! Yes, these are things a natural man does, but it is the result of a man, not the process.

Have you ever seen the guy that eminates power and focus? The dude that seems like their is always a direction in life? The person who is self controlled, over all loving, soundly confident, optimistic, is passionate about life, and is sprinkled with a bit of sexuallity? Of course you have. This is a man! No, not a god, not a male blessed with golden genetics and a perfect upbringing, not some damned 'alpha male' who spends his time on seduction sites. Just a man, no less, and no greater. He is the highest form of malehood. When women see him their hearts and panties melt, when guys see him he gets all the respect he deserves. People revere him as a perfect human, these people idol him, make methods out of him, sell tapes about how you can become him or at least an aspect of him. ie courageous, confident, powerfull, goal getting. Some poeple even make a whole underground community about him where they worship his godly presence, and try to become a man with such clever tactics such as ****y&funny and the three second rule.

These people miss the point. The heart makes the man, not the method.

Hmmm,.. changing from the outside within? Doesn't that seem like something a women would do? Put make-up on and nice clothes on the outside (ie. methods and tricks) to appear more beautiful (womenly) on the inside. Just as so with some of the seductionist. Some guys use tactics and actions to make himself more attractive (Manly). No, not the man. He is all substance, the outside world reflects his inner thoughts, his inner motivations, etc. Some of you already know this. Some of you are crying " Blasphemy, this is why we have 'inner game' post, books, and blogs!" These things definately help, but once again you miss the point.

Inner game is the only really important part of this community as far as I'm concerned. They put in ideas into your head, that allows YOU to unleash the man within. This is good, this can really help ones life. But it isn't neccesarry. You are genectically designed to be a man. So why isn't every one endowed with a penis a man? Because at birth every manly action you would do would be condemned. Standing up for what you believe in, wrong, looking at women, wrong, succeeding, wrong. Instead it's; listen to everyone else's crap and bend over backwards to please everyone else, right, be ashamed of looking at women because that would mean that you have natural thoughts of procreating and passing on your genes and nobody else wants that, right, don't win because that would make Timmy upset that he lost and we are all 'winners', winning is wrong because it reflects everyone elses failures and you have to please everyone (See the first rule above), right.

This kind of thinking isn't even good for women, who are far more submissive then men, naturally. This kind of thinking raises guys to be passive, adrogynous, and a loser, actually. (No, it's not name calling, it's fact.) All in all, a 'nice guy', or even something even more severe. And no, this isn't a 'nice guy' vs. 'jerk' post. This is a bullsh!t vs. man kind post.

Like I said being a man is inherited, it doesn't come from guru's, post, and books. These can be a great catalyst, but it is not essential. The man within you is. It may take some of you a little bit of effort. It may take some of you a little bit of time. This is natural, for being a man pains some of you. And this is due to our mother (Even though she tried her hardest. Love you mommy.) and society that has anchored us into being women and not men. For they have set up painful barriers in front of every aspect that is male, and cute fluffy entrances in front of every aspect that is female. Don't let this fool you, this artificial pain can't stop you on your path to become something so natural and something so powerful. You will discover that once you man up even a little that nature is far more powerful than the suppression of our society.(I'm speaking for America, I don't know any other country) The barriers will start to fall easier and easier as you become stronger and stronger ie. a man. At first your inner women may cry out. "NO!" But you need not to pay attention, for you know women are whinny and to give into these demands will compromise your success and any one who knows a little bit about women or even David DeAngelo knows this. This may be due to the build up estrogen in the body, while some people listened to their bullcrap societal thoughts, ate Edements all day, and sat in front of the computer. But once you listen to the natural voice that voice that says, "You can do it. You are man. You are unlimited", eat some meat, and lift a very heavy object repeatedly or rock climb, or go out, any thing physical, something will shift in you. You will notice that weak presence, not in fear anymore, but in control and you will laugh at it's purpose and release it for good.

I haven't even got to being a man yet, and I bet some of you will agree that you feel more manlier just reading about your true nature. This proves my point, knowledge isn't neccesary to become a man, it is already within you. I will never underplay knowledge, for such things are vastly important, but I will tell you this; books are only the substitute teachers to life greatest lessons. And as a man you have the power to live life, to change life, to be life. So be the person people write about, and don't waste your time reading about the person you want to be.

So what is it to be a man? Well, one factor is his teststerone. Males and females are divided by basically one thing; testosterone (Male hormone) and estrogen (Female hormone). This is the main distinguish between the two sexes. It effects how we think, act, and respond. Yeah, some of you have heard this before, but you haven't heard the full story.

Testosterone has many purposes, and all are good. A man must embrace his masculinity. This is indeed what makes him male.

The effects of testosterone are:

Being bigger, stronger, and faster than others (Jock build). This is why males are physically bigger than females, and usually more atheletically inclined. So the next time you see some dude whin "Oh, it's because he has a great body that all the girls like him." You might as well slap him. Yes, everyone knows it get's you more auditions, but it isn't the determining factor in relationships. And why do women like muscle bound jocks? Well, their bodies PROVE they are one with their testosterone, therfore they already show that they are more manlier, and usually because of the testosterone they are more confident and direct. (Remember when I said women are attracted to men? Keep that in mind) So he will get auditions, but if he suppresses his testosterone and masculinity in other ways (Turn wuss or AFC or Nice guy) he will be dumped, and fast. (Men attract women, Duh!)

It makes you more courageous. Why do women like men who are go getters, direct, communicate interest, and are confident? Because that is the effect of testosterone. Men attract women, get the formula? A guy who isn't any of these are repulsive to women, for women do not like other women traped in a males body.

It increases energy. Women love a man that radiates energy, and dash a bit of sexuality into it and your irresistible. These men can chanel their energy to anything of focus, including her. And why do women love this? Because they are submissive and they are affected by anything dominant, ie, a man. It is proven that when anyone starts to work out that their energy levels shoot up. Wanna know why? Because exercising increases testosterone. Plain and simple. The more testosterone in the body the greater the energy and the greater muscle to fat ratio is. It is a trait of a male to be energetic and lean or muscle bound. It is testosterone, it is male. So what are women attracted to? Yes, a man.

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Part 2

It gives you a more 'chiseled' look and broader, stronger features (including the face). Yes, women find these physical traits attractive because this is a result of testosterone. It will give you a more squared jaw and other masculine traits. So, it isn't perfect genetics, it's mainly testosterone (Not completely though). This is why females have more 'weak' chins and smooth faces (because of estrogen, and the lack of testosterone). So if you were to ask me if testosterone would help you in the looks department I would have to say, "Yes, to some degree. Maybe an overall of 2 or 3 on the scale. It won't make you perfect though."

It makes you more dominant. It is shown that the person with the most testosterone usually dominates the social group (High school popularity contest, social proof, the 'alpha' prospect). Do I really have to explain this one?

In fact if you can name me every aspect that a female HONESTLY finds attractive in a male, all these things will be a direct or indirect result of testostone in the body:

Dominance
Confidance
Boldness
Spoteniety
Strong Willed
Emotionally sound
even yes, indirectly, it can make you a bit ****y and funny
Elusive
Powerfull
Unpredictable
ETC. etc. etc.

All of this, is natural by testosterone. All of this is natural to a man. He is equiped to rule the world. He is heir to the kingdom of the world.

Yes, tap into your inner man and you will notice a huge shift. You will be much more energetic, direct, at ease, more goal oriented, more able to have a fun time, more dominant, confident, and overall everything a women wants.

So if being a man is so easy why aren't they roaming the streets in packs? You'll find the answer if you turn on the T.V., watch a movie, listen to the radio, look at a magazine, look at a billboard. Everywhere we turn, being a man is condemned, or they try to personify the nice guy as a man. They try to neuter us at birth, but their is one thing they didn't predict; and that is that nature is more fierce than mankind. All you need to do is find a glimpse of your manhood and run towards the light, it's a good thing.

Some people condemn testosterone saying it makes you animal like and a creton. These are the people that try to nueter us. And yes, many men will say this, even some of these 'gurus'. For some of the greatest feminist are guys. The slightly smarter one's will say that there needs to be a balance of testosterone in the body. And these people are absolutely right.

And why do some people condemn testosterone as a savage act?

This is because the jerk is often confused with the man. And that is a huge disgrace!! The jerk is not a man. The jerk is a male without discretion. Maybe half of a man at most. And the nice guy is a male that lives in suppression. A women with a penis, that is all. When I talk about a man being dominant and controlling the situation I do not refer to the jerk. The jerk is dominant through fear and aggression. The man is dominant through his confidance and his will to have a fun time. Their are only two things that seperate a jerk and a man. And those two things are ego and discretion.

The reason for an ego is to make up for his short comings. If one isn't so confident, or emotionally sound to keep up with his own demands, one will adopt an ego. This isn't to be confused with a self identity, for they are two completely different things. The ego is there for an excuse to do the things he wants to do without having the self worth or confidance in himself to do it naturally. Instead of accepting the fact and either moving on, or shifting gears he uses his ego. So therefore he will use force, intimidation, ****iness, or whatever means neccesarry to get whatever he wants. He is a boy, not a man. Just a half a man that needs to grow up. It is true that women go for jerks above wusses for jerks are much closer to men than wusses but jerks are a dime a dozen, and a man is a rare gem. It is this rare gem that women dream about meeting. And why do they dream about guys with these traits? Because they are 100% man. Thus proving that this 'man' is all natural. Hell, if women know what a man is instinctively then you surely know what it's like to be a man, somewhere in your head.

The second is discretion. Jerks have no such thing. Jerks are the way they are because they let any emotion tug them this way or that way. It is true he embraces his testosterone, but he also embraces his cortisol (anger chemical at times), and ego, and any emotion that comes his way. This is why he fights more, is more likely to beat his girl, to throw temper tantrums in a resturant because of a petty fight between the waiter. And people blame this behaviour solely on testosterone. And this is why testosterone is so mislabeled. Jerks have an abundance of testosterone because they have learned to accept it, something that can be hard to do in todays age. But the only reason why they have this testosterone is because he lets his testosterone run wild along with any other emotion. Most people haven't learned to accept, release, and control their emotions and then they are ruled by any emotion that comes their way. But the man is one who has mastered his emotions.

The jerk is controlled by his feelings, and the man controls his feelings, as well as his testosterone. That is the difference!! So if you ever compare such a lowly animal to a man I shall internet b!tch slap you. For you disgrace man!

No, testosterone is not rude, self-centered, or aurgumentative. Testosterone is direct, goal oriented, and self worthy. Theirs a big difference. The jerk is but half a man, the nice guy is just a women with a penis, and it dosen't matter where you're coming from, the past dosen't make the man, but the man is made by every second he lives in the NOW and in every second he creates his own path.

And one more thing that makes the man is his will power. And what is will power? The POWER to take control of your FREE WILL, and not to settle for some hand-me-down dreams, or standards that he didn't set for himself. In other words it is the fight within him. When the going gets tough, his will power will be the one thing that gets him through against the grain. The man creates his own outcome, no matter how trying the path. Yes, the man has his will power in order. And you wonder why women see that as an attractive trait? That is one definition to the word 'strong' women throw around when they describe their 'perfect man'.

So embrace your masculinity, your testosterone, in every aspect of your life. But use your descretion. You know what's right. Not apologizing for your manly desires is different from walking over somebody. Embrace it in your body, in your sexuality, in your goals, in your dreams, in your life, when out with friends, when at home, whenever, wherever. Do this, with a bit of imagination, and will power, you will be unstoppable. And then you'll know why man created god in his own image, and not the other way around.

Allow me to prove the man worship on the boards. Yes, I know this is a forum on how to get women, but most of the advice on how you should act is on how to be a MAN.

Why do guru's tell you to walk with your chest out? Because men naturally do this, as they are naturally confident (An effect of testosterone). As they should be.

Why do guru's tell you to expand your social circle? Because men have a natural curiosity for life and for people, and he is always willing to have a fun time. Thus, he ends up with a large social circle and all the benefits of one.

Why do guru's tell you to excercise? To work that flab out, and to increase energy? Because men have a natural want to do something physical. Men love their testosterone, they love to play physical sports, and to work out, and this all raises testosterone. (As well as endorphine, a feel good chemical)

Why do guru's tell you to approach within 3 seconds of seeing a female? Because men are naturally spontaneous, curious, and confident. This is due to, ummm I don't know, testosterone. And since this is an affect of testosterone and being a man it triggers a females sensors "Alert, alert, man presence! Attract, attract!"

Why do guru's tell you to use ****y and funny, or other various rip off forms? Because men are naturally confident, they know that they are rare and that females are not, and they don't have to take anything so seriously, for they are so confident in themselves. And since one doesn't take anything too seriously, he usually has a fun loving attitude (Once again an attractive trait). Viola! C&F naturally.

I could go on and on, but I won't. This post is long anyway. So they're only teaching you how to act like men.

But still, I know you guys, and guru's. Someone in the back is shouting, "You don't understand the techniques. They weren't meant to 'make you into a man', they are there to make you more attractive. Why the pshcology of x technique is blah blah blah."

OK. The fact is that most of these techniques are modeled after successful guys (Example: C&F = Rick H), or invented in a moment of testosterone rise (Either in a desperate moment when one would experience the nature of an adrenaline and testosterone spike. Or when one would sqeeze out the solution of a problem, trying to find the solution in how one goes about the world, yet another male trait.) See women aren't so active, they are more reactive, therefore they wouldn't try to solve a problem in such a way. They would instead fix their hair up, cry over the phone, male bash. But when you grab a hold of your testosterone, that proactive creative force, you become closer to your inner man. This is your nature.

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Part 3

So, what's your point?

My point is; almost all if not all of these techniques are modeled after men, real men, not other types of male. Or invented from the action a man would take. So you are learning how to act like a man. Just putting on a mask so females will think that he is a man and not the true male/half man he is. But once again, sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Females will look at you oddly, or sense something is up if you do all these techniques without the confidance (Manliness). Sure, once you have completely mastered these techniques and internalized the actions of a man you are more manlier then before. This is when your attractiveness shoots up, because you are more of a man. But why go one step at a time trying to fix yourself from the outside in? Why not take a leap into manhood and change from the inside out. And let me tell you. These techniques take a lot of energy to internalize and to keep running. I know I have had the experience where I thought I have internalized a technique but once I stopped paying attention to it, it would fade away and I would have to learn it all over. And that's a lot of mental work. Wouldn't you rather be kaiyaking? But once you change from the inside out, the changes are permanent. You're not learning a technique, but in fact you're rediscovering what it's like to BE confidant, powerful, and spontaneous. So thefore, you don't need a script, or memorize a book, all you have to do is look inside of you and harness that power, which becomes easier and easier.

"Adrian Dobbs, M.D. of Johns Hopkins University stated clearly..."Having a normal testosterone level is critical for maintaining lean muscle mass, sexual potency and cognitive function". Haa! it even helps you with your thinking. Test. gives you that quick wit which can come in handy when sarging an HB. So no more fumbling with words!! Get your testosterone!

How to raise that manly chemical:
1. Work out. Infact, any think physical. Rock climb, kaiyak, join a sport, join a gym.
2. Get passionate. Something you put your blood sweat and tears into. Could be physical or mental. Excersise that will. The harder the better. In times of challenge your body will up the testosterone if you keep pushing. For test. is a chemical designed to give you that edge. Compete at something!
3. Eat better. Throw away the Ho-ho's, and replace it with lean chicken. Sugar can decrease any and all good functioning neuro chemicals, including test. This goes beyond physical fitness onto mental and emotional as well.
4. Read this post daily, or go watch fight club, anything that will raise your blood a bit.
5. Stop giving a fvck about what people will think of you. No, you don't have to be a d!ck but who cares what that hb thinks, who cares what sosuave told you. You need to start living your own standards. You are not women. You do not bend to the likeing of others. You are men, you bend those kind of people to YOUR likeing.

Women measure a male on two scales. 1. How much of a man he is. 2. How much he embraces his sexuality.

1. How much he embraces his test. what his views are in the world, and all the other things that are so male oriented. Why do women love fire fighters? Because she thinks a man wearing a 50 lb suit with oxygen tanks and a face mask is sexy? Probably not. Because he demonstrates his will power daily and HAS to be one with his testosterone in order to do his job? Yes.

2. How much he embraces his sexuality. This is major important. How do you feel about it. Embrace it. Walk sexual, talk sexual, etc. Women judge you on what you have to offer.

The Balance
Like I said earlier, their needs to be a balance. Learning to control your emotions are key. But as for the balance it is not 50-50 but more like 90-10. You guys will say that girls go for guys that are both masculine and feminine. Yes, this is true, but one should have a base of masculinity and touch it up with feminimity, if you so wish. Think of male to female interaction as a Ying Yang. One is predominately feminine and one masculine but they both have a touch of each other in them. About 90-10.
Mixing masculine and feminine can be a powerful combination, just don't go and start thinking like a half man half women. Many posters here are more women then man and desperately need this post.

No, I'm not here to give you a man guide on how to act, it's up to you to take this information and imply it yourself. You will see the difference. Only YOU can become what you want to be. I don't want to teach you how to act in this post, I do however want to give you an insight so you can take it and run with it. Discover it yourself, I don't know your goals, but I do know that this can help. So be a man. That's probably why you are here at the seduction boards. (Me too, I take my own advice) So put the godd@mn mouse down and do something about it!! It's just basics but some people need to here it.

Take it for what it's worth.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry I didn't read the whole post. It was too much but I got your point early on and I agree. You can't fake confidence, courage and basic masculinity!

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post!

The more 'maleness' (the essence of being male) will attract girls having more feminity or femaleness (the essence of female).

In other words, the more masucline guys attract the more 'girly' girls. The more natural testosterone you have, the more you will attract girls with higher estrogen levels.

Get in touch with your 'inner' man. What this post says here is spot-on, let your testosterone go but with controlled emotions. Let it guide you. Let it help you seek out the woman (or women) of your dreams for having sex with. Let it drive you to be the best you can be at anything you can do in a competitive but controlled context. Have fun with it. Free yourself from thoughts of self-doubt and start acting with confidence now!

Whatevs

Don Juan
Reaction score
very nice post

habdragon08

Don Juan
Reaction score
tmpgstx said:
Great post!
, the more you will attract girls with higher estrogen levels.

Feminity really has nothing to do with estrogen levels. Pregneant women have the highest estrogen levels. Femnity (whatever you wanna call it) has to do with health, and body structure. The former has more to do with hormones during puberty than anything during womanhood, and the latter has to with general health (obviously).

Not really relevant to the topic, just felt I had to clear this up

I totally agree with what you said

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This would make sense if it was true.

Women are not attracted to high testostorone guys unless it's during the last week before their period.

It's not "manliness" that gets girls. That's something older guys from another time keep talking about on this forum.. it's not actually the truth. But it's true that being healthy and having high energy will help, but besides that the whole idea that girls want manly men is a little bit of a joke.

Now you might say thinking it's a joke is giving into society.. but you have to be able to understand fitting into society or being the geeky loser you once were would be perfectly fine.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you guys are missing the point. This is at the subconscious level of attraction, when she sees a guy (or you see a girl) that is direct polarity of her feminitity to your masculinity.

Think of it as wheel. At the top is a female containing a high estrogen level (indicated by a very youthful looking babified face) and at the bottom of this wheel is the high testosternone level (indicated by deeper voice, broad shoulders and strong facial features).

Now, the greatest polairity would be a straight line (higest estrogen attracted to highest testosterone) and so fourth.

Look around, don't you see alot of these very feminine girls (with baby faces) going out with the masucline guys (broad shoulders, deeper voices, strong facial features)? There are always exception, but this holds true in nature for the most part.

To understand the whole process takes some intellectualizing, but makes a lot of sense.

Case in Point:

Based on this principal, masculine males are not likely attracted to Courtney Cox. She has very strong facial features much like a man, but a nice body.

A more feminized male (or one exhibiting some female characteristics) would be very much attracted to her. It's because he sees in her what he lacks in himself (the masculinity he is missing). The converse is true, she is attracted to a more feminized male (or one exhibiting some female traits).

The result is Courtney Cox marrying David Arquette. Masculine males will be able to tell right away what i'm talking about. David Arquette clearly exhibits some female characterisitics with his lack of strong facial features and the way he conducts himself via body language (very feminine).

It's a difficult concept to grasp, but if you can, then you're understanding attraction at its most primitive and basic natural level.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

Now give me an example of a super manly man with a super feminine girl you will not find one.

Your right about it though, they may be attracted to each other. It's just not really in with society.

I see more smaller guys with small girls and big girls with big guys then what your trying to say.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see a lot of this be masculine **** on here and I'm not saying girls do not like the occasionally manly thing. But I see more evidence that girls simply fall in love and sexually desire those who **** with their emotions rather than their actual maniless factor. Now a lot of times high test guys will do this because they do things, but it's not the fact they were oh so manly that made the girl want to be with them.

Usually manly guys are made fun of by girls behind their back. Called cavemen, thugs, hairy, etc, etc.. even though they might not actually be those things.

You got to be careful when you spew this bull**** as truth. Some people might actually take it seriously.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's as real as it gets Dawg. No joke or BS here.

When girls call what you deem real men cavemen, thugs etc. behind their back, then you really are not understanding it. Looks also play into effect here. Some big dumpy hairy biker isn't going to attract your clean-cut girly girl who likes clean fingernails. Hygene also plays a role as do looks to some degree.

Your concept of maniless seems to be very sterotyped or generalized. When i speak of 'maleness' i'm speaking about how sexy a woman finds a man attractive that is least like herself i.e. masculine.

It IS true that many gay men have landed women by being emotionally in sync with them. Keep in mind though that many gay men come across very manly to make up for what they know will be tell-tale signs of being gay if they behave in any feminine manner. I.E. Clark Gable (or maybe even Tom Cruise today) are very good examples of coming across manly yet being gay.

You see, though, look at couples around you. If the one guy is somewhat feminine, the girl is usually somewhat dominate. If the guy is dominate, the girl he's is with is very submissive or feminine. There are always exceptions and the hang-ups people have thru experience and up-bringing.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's on.

You see a lot of this be masculine **** on here and I'm not saying girls do not like the occasionally manly thing. But I see more evidence that girls simply fall in love and sexually desire those who **** with their emotions rather than their actual maniless factor.
Why do girls like guys who Fvck with their emotions? Think about it. I'll give you time. Maybe you should read the post and learn for yourself ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Done?

Case in point, this is a trait of masculinity. Being spontaneous, bold, daring, and willing to have a fun time often can tug these girls emotions. Have you ever seen that kind of guy be polite and one sided when dealing with a women? Or do they mess with the girls emotions in a fun way? Not in an abusive way like the jerk but with a little teasing, push/pull, and ****y and funny. All of which are modeled after guys who ARE spontaneous, bold, daring, and willing to have a fun time. Thus they are one with their test. and self control. They call these guys 'naturals'. This is why girls get attached to these kinds of things. It's an indicator of stable test. But why fake it? Why not have it?

Usually manly guys are made fun of by girls behind their back. Called cavemen, thugs, hairy, etc, etc.. even though they might not actually be those things.
For one, what you probably have in mind is not what I meant by being 'manly'. The guys you describe above probably fit into 2 categories.

1. They are try hards and wear button down shirts to expose their chest hair at clubs. This is in no way manly. A man dosen't have to try to be this way or that.

2. They are jerks without discretion and probably don't have a social clue because they are too busy trying to look cool and couldn't even hear what you have to say because their ego drowns out the sound of your voice.

It's all about balance, but you have to have a base of masculinity first. Like the ying yang. As the girls with a base of feminimity and touch it up with a bit of masculinity is attractive. Women have testosterone too. But they only use it in certain ways. Like for toning their body and for sex drive purposes too. That is when a girl is as hott as she is going to get. about 90-10. It all depends on how you use your testosterone. It can be a great gift. But being self controlled is a must.

Masculinity has nothing to do with not bathing, going out and living in the woods. (even though it can help) It has nothing to do with going around like a muscle head and forcing your way around. It has a lot to do with inner game. Having your test. on blast when you go walking around is not cool. This is a jerk. Being self controlled, direct, and goal getting, while having a good time is more of the lines of being a man. A man utilizes his test. and a jerk or other forms of what you call 'manly guys' just kind of throw it around, either because they are animal or because they are trying to show off. Either way, they need to grow up and get a clue.

But I said before, get in touch with your masculinity and these things will come naturally. All the body language, all the techniques. No, not every single one, but name me a PUA who goes out in the field and uses every technique there is. This is in no way a method, but to me, its' a killer foundation.

I see more smaller guys with small girls and big girls with big guys then what your trying to say.
Testosterone dosen't only effect your size, it effects the way you think and act. You can still be confident and bold and not bench 450. And you can bench 450lbs and not be confident and bold. But test. is the thing that gives you both. That dosen't mean you use it for both. It all depends on how you harness your masculinity. SELF CONTROL, SELF CONTROL, SELF CONTROL.

For instance, do you know anybody who is stronger, and bigger then you but shrinks away when a cute girl comes along? Of course. What happens is that it set off a trigger in his body to decrease his test. due to social conditioning. Therefore he acts like a wuss or even a girl himself. But with a more empowering mind set his test. wont decrease and he will be more empowered. The very essence of masculinity.

But you must embrace it first, and stop acting like an AFC. These things are not normal in the animal kingdom. It is exclusive to society and mainly American culture. People shy away from masculinity because it is viewed as barbaric and animal like. But this is only a half truth and a whole lie. When it controls you this is the case. But when you control it, you become powerful.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Case in point, this is a trait of masculinity. Being spontaneous, bold, daring, and willing to have a fun time often can tug these girls emotions. Have you ever seen that kind of guy be polite and one sided when dealing with a women? Or do they mess with the girls emotions in a fun way? Not in an abusive way like the jerk but with a little teasing, push/pull, and ****y and funny. All of which are modeled after guys who ARE spontaneous, bold, daring, and willing to have a fun time.

Amen brother ..way to clarify the post further

Whatevs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Embrace masculinity by doing masculine things and not being afriad of how you feel naturally?