Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Set Yourself Up To Succeed First

Dan08

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a very simple premise. Set yourself up to succeed first before you even think about going for that girl, or trying for that job interview or even before you start that new workout regime you've been looking at.
Know that you're the best you can be.

A couple of tips to set you on the right path.

1. Dress sharp - It's been proven psychologically that dressing sharp and looking your best helps boost your confidence and opinion of your self.

Invest in some dress shirts, go with simple colours initally. We're talking navy, black, white, grey.

Compliment that shirt with a sports coat/blazer, find a good fit or get something off the hanger and have it tailored to your body. Read why here.

Then find a pair of quality denim jeans or suit trousers to complete the look. Go for a brand you know that's fit you well in the past. I always look to Levi as they fit me very well straight off the hanger.

With shoes, don't skimp out. I like a pair of brogues myself and another pair of dress shoes. Colour wise look for black, brown, tan and maybe Oxblood if you're feeling bold.

2. Groom yourself - Take care of the money maker a.k.a the face.

Grow some facial hair for a couple of days and keep an eye on it. Do you suit a full beard? Or perhaps 2 days growth? Or maybe just a 5 o'clock stubble?
Buy a good beard trimmer and cultivate your facial hair, make it work for you.
Shave your neck hair 3 times a week so it's not taking away from your rugged looking face ;)

Side note: Grooming applies to the meat and two veg aswell fellas! Shaving your junk makes it look bigger (so I hear from previous sexual partners ;)) and you'll get a lot more girls willing to give you BJ's

3. Smell nice - No one likes to smell bad...

Shower daily, twice if you've been to gym (obviously). Trial some mens colognes in your local store and find the one that you like the most, hell take a girl with you and ask her which one she likes best of the ones you try.
Apply daily in small doses before you leave the house, or before of anything of importance i.e. night out, job interview, hell...even the local food shopping!

4. Workout - Obviously what would you rather be, ripped or obese? No-brainer.

Look for a workout regime and a gym close to you. Stick with it, document your lifts and eat clean in the kitchen.
If you don't have a gym near you or want to set foot in one for various reasons then look into a program called Freeletics.

5. No Fap - Stop beating the meat, only orgasm through sex.

No Fap. You've probably heard of it and why some people swear by it and others don't know what all the fuss is about.
The way I see it is simple. You don't fap, your testosterone levels build up in your balls.
It's natures way of trying to get you out there and mate with someone and repopulate the earth and all that bollocks ;)
Believe me, don't knuckle shuffle and you're going to try and get it on with every girl out there. Soon you won't have any anxiety about approaching girls cause your boner will be that hard you'll have no blood left to think with.

Seriously though, do it. There's a great community over on Reddit where it all began
Check it out here.

6. Work with your future in mind

If you're at school, work your arse off.
If you're at univeristy/college work your arse off
If you're in a 9-5 job and absolutely hate it....work your arse off.

Why? Because it all counts towards your future and your retirement. Put the funds away now to enjoy later in life.

See: Compound Interest

What it basically boils down to is this. Set aside a portion of your income each year to be put into a high interest account or investment. Rinse & repeat for a period of anywhere from 5-35 years+ (the longer the better) and watch those funds grow exponentially of each cycle.

7. Surround yourself with like-minded people

It is said you at the sum of the 5 people you hang out most with. Look at those 5 people. Do you see elements of yourself in each of them? Is there a particular habbit that you only do around one of them? Change it!

Find people with the drive and determination to succeed in life and match it.

Now this thread is not the answer to your prayers but I sure hope it helps. It's how I try to live my life by.

And if all else fails I like to think you need 4 things in life: A decent family, decent mates, a decent job, and a decent shag every once in a while ;)

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, he's back!!! Danny boy coming through with another solid post, golden stuff my friend. Make women a bonus along the journey, not the destination. :up: