Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to become a Tim Tebow or a David DeAngelo

ladiesman217

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran into an article relating PUAhates.com which led to a bit of research into it. I found that this was their biggest complaint:

"They claim you will be super successful at pulling women but only a few select are. So to be successful with women it DOES take the money, cars and looks"

This is an interesting claim... What I've discovered is that in any part of life, only a few are truly successful.

Look at the NFL, how many people want to play at that level, but fall short?
Look at the best college's, how many people apply but dont get accepted?
Look at Amway, how many people have the dream but dont succeed?
Look at PUA, how many of you are getting HB9's and 10's on a regular basis?

Look at any professional athlete, do they take a day off just because their tired?
Look at the best students, do they not finish a paper because its late?
Look at at some one who's successful in PUA, why are they successful at it?
Look at Amway... Actually, dont look at Amway, my buddy joined them and I haven't seen him since.

Its a little thing called single mindedness.

Professional athletes are successful because they train every day. If a sandwich has the wrong kind of carbs, they won't eat it.
Look at the best students, when an 4.3 student has a final coming up, they wouldn't get wasted the night before.
When someone is successful in PUA, would they jack off if they new it would hurt their game? No... Well I do, but thats different.
Look at an Amway dude, thats the only thing they eat, sleep, and drink.

When you are single minded, ever decision helps take you forward. If I eat this sandwich, will it benefit my _______?
An Athlete would say no, I would have to do daily triples.
The student would say, no, I'm a broke. Give me top roman.
A PUA would eat the sandwich because he's a smart.
The Amway guy would prospect the dude making his sandwich.

Now back to that first statement, "They claim you will be super successful at pulling women but only a few select are. So to be successful with women it DOES take the money, cars and looks."

Only a few PUA's become a David DeAngelos, just like only a few High school football players become a Time Tebow. When you are consumed by something, every choice is taking you towards or away from that goal. As a pickup artist, you maybe slimming down and working out to increase your confidence. Eating a sandwich may not be bad for you but you would definitely skip the Red Bull.

So in response to PUAhate:

Yes, only a few PUA are as successful as the community makes them up to be. Only because a small percent become consumed by it.

I've been in the community for 4 years now. At no point have I been consumed by it. Its been something I do on the side to improve myself. Im good with girls, but I'm not great because I'm focused on starting my own shoe company.

And when people aren't successful, they like to blame it on something else. When was the last time you heard Tim Tebow blame his poor performance on a family issue? Never.. I dont know if he had family issues, but he sure as hell wouldn't let them affect him. You'll notice successful people dont have excuses. The got over them and won. Only unsuccessful people have excuses.

Look at the statement again, you'll see the first part is a claim and the second part is an excuse as to why they're failing. You hear people claiming that Amway is a Pyramid Scheme, if that was true it would of been shut down 50's ago when it was started. Was it? No... They run 1 billion a month in revenue.

All I am saying is this, there are people who like to try things out. When you become single minded, you will become extremely successful. Just like any athlete, they train every day for years to become successful. To become a David DeAnglo you have to work on your game everyday. Its no different.