Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ retards

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been here 5 minutes and I have witnessed idiotic posts and bull**** advice.
I have been emailed about my own content. I mean, we should be kind toward one another. We are a brotherhood. Men.

I see many posts about DJ's really going to work on the others. This in my view, is weak.

I get that many on here still haven't shaved yet, but humble the **** up!
Learn. Respect your fellow Don!

Jaysus. Some of you kids don't deserve the wisdom of the older Don's. Still running crazy in your pubic dilemma, gross.

Man up. It's disgusting. We are a community not a fighting faction. I'm a boxer so would love to fight you keyboard warriors for real but you'd get smashed believe.

Just chill man. Listen. Suck it up. I'm learning too at 35. But being an alpha male doesn't mean being an *******. Alphas are compassionate and caring but strong and wise.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Don-Kong said:
I've been here 5 minutes and I have witnessed idiotic posts and bull**** advice.
I have been emailed about my own content. I mean, we should be kind toward one another. We are a brotherhood. Men.

I see many posts about DJ's really going to work on the others. This in my view, is weak.

I get that many on here still haven't shaved yet, but humble the **** up!
Learn. Respect your fellow Don!

Jaysus. Some of you kids don't deserve the wisdom of the older Don's. Still running crazy in your pubic dilemma, gross.

Man up. It's disgusting. We are a community not a fighting faction. I'm a boxer so would love to fight you keyboard warriors for real but you'd get smashed believe.

Just chill man. Listen. Suck it up. I'm learning too at 35. But being an alpha male doesn't mean being an *******. Alphas are compassionate and caring but strong and wise.
Yeah but. Men are naturally aggressive and competitive. This is healthy. Men don't listen, they do what they want and go there own way.

People are going to disagree with you. Maybe they will say somthing you find offensive too. Accept that. Agree to disagree.

Often, I don't get into debates. I believe what I believe, and stick to it 90% of the time. But i do take other opinions into consideration.

Regarding my pm, I only did that because I couldnt post again for some reason.

Women who have a lot of sexual partners in the past are not worth a serious relationship.

That's my belief and I will never, ever, ever change that.

Of course jaylan (gaylan) will disagree.

Dont be like that guy.

Father Joseph

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Don-kong I agree with you. This forum is about helping each other in situations what Don Juans around the globe face. Especially if asked politely questions should be answered that way.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum isn't a contest as well, or who has the most "greens" wins in a thread. Even newbies has a good input to share and some of them might be new here, but not in lessons in life.
I believe we can still be civilized people here even while debating.

JustOlder_!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite honestly..no one listens to anyone. Most, just do their own thing regardless of what is said. Just a theory .....I think a person picks up different pieces and shapes them to their own belief system. I mean, who doesn't want to be number 1 in their own mind?
...Anyway, I enjoy the forum because it helps with the mindset- not the insight......for every guy thinking a certain way, there is a gal thinking another way. etc... its a possible shape of thinking to win whatever your trying to win.....I think what it comes down to is to understand what it takes to enjoy your 1 life. A task in of itself... A chick will never get you there nor will anyone else. Like the weekend - do I go drinking, fishing, biking or find another gal to f' or call the neighbor gal up who will spread like peanut butter...The dilimea of life. So if someone tells you off, learn to appreciate that your different and doing your own thing and skip worrying about being right...No one cares!!!! Find the nugget to fit your game and let it go. People are animals and not much else.