Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prevent the friend zone!

lYlasTer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“Lets just be friends”…”I like you but not that way”…”I can’t, this might ruin our friendship”
Ouch! Sorry if this brings back memories for anyone, but I’m trying to describe what the friend zone’s lick; the dreaded territory where men are in “love” with women who see them nothing more as just friends. I see many men asking questions about how to get ouch of it, but you know what they say “an ounce of prevention of worth a pound of cure.”

I think this is a recurring phenomenon in many men because they don’t quite understand how a woman’s mind works. Women say that they want to be friends first with men, and then get into relationships with them once they get to know them. I know some couples that actually started like this. However, the difference is

The women were attracted to the men from the start

That’s where a lot of guys fail. By going straight to the friendship part with women, they fail to trigger her attraction feelings. Instead they prefer talking to the women on the phone, trying to get to know them. Think about it…what do girls like to do? They call up their girlfriends to talk about their feelings and boy troubles, no wonder these guys get put into the friend zone so easily.

So what can us guys do to prevent this from happening?

Make Your Intentions Known From The Start

It only takes 3 seconds for a man to decide if he’s interested in a particular woman. As soon as you meet her, start treating her like a potential rather than a friend. Start flirting with her and get her phone number. There won’t be any “confusion” on what you want from her.

Don’t Be her Emotional Male Friend

If for some reason you can’t get together with her, like she has a boyfriend, then don’t become “that guy.” The one who she calls to tell her problems to, get boy advice from, etc. Men think that by being her friend that there will be a “chance” down the road for them to hook up once she gets to know him.

THIS IS FAR FROM THE TRUTH

Once she starts telling you about her problems then that’s when you get put into the friend zone. She’ll start viewing you as a “brother” figure. If she ever tries to talk about this kind of stuff, then always try to change the subject. A few months down the road, you’ll have a chance because she views you as “the guy she couldn’t go out with because she had a boyfriend” rather than the “my best guy friend in the world that I think of as a brother.”

Unfortunately there are men that are ALREADY stuck in the friend zone with someone, tomorrow I will be discussing how to GET OUT of it. It’s very difficult, but it’s been done before. But remember, it’s always better to prevent it from happening to begin with!

BossMan

Reaction score
great advice! thats always been my problem. i cant wait to read tommorrows solution to get out of it...ive been trying to for years and if i could reverse it i would have girls off the chain/wall/hizzle wutever lol

PhatE1vis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great advice. I have a girl named Elle who I've been romantic with, had sex with, and have gone back to neutral with. However, I want to keep her around just in case, but I constantly have to be vigilant about falling into the friend zone with her.

Here are a few tips for battling common situations that could put you into the dreaded FZ:

Situation 1: Seeking the male opinion.

Her: This guy I kinda like is doing x,y,z...what do you think?

AFC response: Here's what you should do.

Correct response: Don't you have a girlfriend to ask about that?

Situation 2: Doing girl things with you.

Her: hey, here's a picture of a new pair of shoes I want, what do you think?

AFC response: Oh, you'll look really pretty in those.

Correct response: I'd like to see you in those and little else *wink

The key is to keep her thinking about you in sexual terms. Anybody have any other real life tips for keeping that perception with her and avoiding the FZ?

lYlasTer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey PhatElvis, #1 is really good. Men tend to love giving advice thinking it's some sort of demonstration of higher value or something. But the problem is it solidifies you as her "friend."

Here's another thing I like to do to convey my sexuality. I mention that I'm very good at massaging, and she's guaranteed to ask you for one. Get her on the bed and massage her under the shirt. Most girl's won't take off their shirt unless it's a date. But you can still convey your sexuality by caressing her skin, touching her behind the ears, etc. The key is to be giving a sensual massage that's not perverted, but also to give one that won't relax her to the point where she falls asleep.

PhatE1vis said:
Great advice. I have a girl named Elle who I've been romantic with, had sex with, and have gone back to neutral with. However, I want to keep her around just in case, but I constantly have to be vigilant about falling into the friend zone with her.

Here are a few tips for battling common situations that could put you into the dreaded FZ:

Situation 1: Seeking the male opinion.

Her: This guy I kinda like is doing x,y,z...what do you think?

AFC response: Here's what you should do.

Correct response: Don't you have a girlfriend to ask about that?

Situation 2: Doing girl things with you.

Her: hey, here's a picture of a new pair of shoes I want, what do you think?

AFC response: Oh, you'll look really pretty in those.

Correct response: I'd like to see you in those and little else *wink

The key is to keep her thinking about you in sexual terms. Anybody have any other real life tips for keeping that perception with her and avoiding the FZ?

MattTheW

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what subjects are ok and what are not?
Girl has kids and just started new job.
So is talking about the job and kids ok?

logicallefty

Reaction score
MattTheW said:
So what subjects are ok and what are not?
Girl has kids and just started new job.
So is talking about the job and kids ok?
If you have trouble talking in a sexual manor when you first go out with a woman like I once did, surprise her take her to an adult bookstore.

- It will surprise the crap out of her

- It will establish that you are sexual but the bookstore will do the talking for you

- It will establish that you are random and like to have fun

And who knows, maybe you will get lucky like I did one time. Just once.. Took are girl to an adult bookstore on an early date (1 or 2) and ended up fvcking in the movie booth :rockon: