Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Valentine's Day

Frogster

Don Juan
Reaction score
What can I say. I hate this holiday.

I HATE the corny, forced sentimentalism of a contrived, overly commercialized holiday.

Two years ago, we (or should I say "I") skipped Valentine's Day. That was a costly mistake. Two month's later, I found myself on a 4 day trip to Vegas.

I think you should reap a huge return on a small investment.

I personally, buy a card and candy. I hate having to spend the money on the inflated prices of Valentine's cards, but I'm not going to waste time making a card. Here's how I get the most BANG for my buck.

I go through the card aisle, and find TWO cards. The first card is the one I buy, and the second is the one I plagiarize. I take a snapshot of the sappy poem/message with my phone, and then write it in the card I bought.

Girls love the hand written note, and if it isn't too intellectual, I can pass it off as my own.

Little effort, not much thinking, and it's a HELL of a lot cheaper than Vegas.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm taking off work Friday and the wife and I are going to order pizza and watch the entire season of house of cards season 2 on netflix lol.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to celebrate it because it means alot to the women. Ignoring vday is not worth them being p!ssed off at you for weeks, calling you a cheap a$$hole.

Duce

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't care for V day, it's got such double standards attached it seems.

Everyone saying how you ''need'' to get all this stuff for the girl and when you say she better have loads for you then (As a comback reply) they seem to think you're off the rails.

Granted i don't get wife much but thankfully she does not seem to want the piles of flowers and crap :)