Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Patience/Anger

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm in kitchen two days ago with my GF & decide I want to see what she looks like in my loose fitting vest. She tries it on & looks very sexy (she has big boobs) She said "oh yeah I was meaning to chat about something. My mother asked me if I'm going topless on holiday & I'm considering it. (I'm going on holiday with her)"

She said I'm thinking about going topless, I'm not asking your permission I'm just telling you I might do it.

I told her I don't like that idea, she said we need to compromise on situations like this.
After experiencing a few situations like this I think the best action is not to get too angry (when I was on my own & thought about her topless on holiday my first thought is one of anger)
Sometimes people say things in the heat of the moment that they do not mean.
Maybe it's best to keep cool

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's a compromise? Only one boob out?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have joked about it... offered to take some pictures. Complement her on her breasts and tell her you understand why she want to show them off.

ChemGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her mom wants her to go topless? What do you mean by topless on holiday? Is it like a party during a holiday where she wants to take her top off? Do they do that kind of stuff at family parties? If theyre that big, wouldnt they be flopping all over the place if no clothing was there to contain them? Seems a little odd to me, Ive never heard of anything like this.

Dreesy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The context is important. If shes just going to go topless to tan, it's likely not a huge issue, you'll see that all the time when you're at vacation destinations.

If she wants to just walk around topless however, that's a different story because it's more exhibitionist.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
relax bro aint that big of deal if shes with u not showin off to other dudes.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
You should have joked about it... offered to take some pictures. Complement her on her breasts and tell her you understand why she want to show them off.
This. Or you could have made fun of her for being desperate for attention. When a girl proposes to do something stupid, do not EVER give her a serious response.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did'nt go topless. As it happens I did'nt see one women topless during the holiday. A sign was up at the pool area which read "no topless"

@ chemgod :- no it was'nt a family holiday. Her mom asked her if she was going to go topless. For tanning reasons most likely. Their not huge, but they are big & impressive.