Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I legit?

Kiddo

Reaction score
Yo guys I am in 10th grade and have made out with 8 girls so far. Most of them were either when I was drunk or the girl was. One of them was a hot 12th grader girl from our school at prom. I guess I am popular Ive been invited to 5 from my school (11 in total including outside school) and have thrown one and everyone in school knows me. I am black 5 foot 6 I am pretty muscular and dress more gangsta fresh like.

I havent had a girlfriend yet though(missed my chances).

Just wanted to know If based on these facts I am a "succesful guy" and legit..

Kiddo

Reaction score
Sure ruler thx!

But my question wasnt about what you were talking about but I was solely asking about success with girls. Sure I know that this is not the end and that I will be trying to get more and more girls. KInd of a nobrainer. So again at this moment right now would you say I am someone legit and for example someone shouöd take advise from? Do I meet the threshhold of being someone who has hooked up with many girls at this point of my life?

DumbBell80

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ewok, your last paragraph was pretty solid and I'm all for it. But I think kiddo is really asking if he is good based on his hookups. In that sense, I think he's pretty legit.