Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Life and Times of MR.LPC (Journal)

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright everyone, you can call me MR.LPC. This is my journal. I'm going to discuss my life as a DJ and highlight notable events. I'm going to start with some backstory.
We were all AFC's at some point, right? Well, that was the case for me until last year. I was in my Junior Year of High School. I was crushing so hard on this girl. Let's call her, "Aly" (HB9). I was unsure about how to approach her. At this point in my life, I lacked confidence. My game was miserable!
Think about this story...
Okay, let me take you back to last February... Valentine's Day was coming up. My school has this fundraiser, and basically the kids in student government or whatever sell roses. One day in math class, Aly gets my attention. She says, "Hey MR.LPC, wanna buy a flower?" I thought about it. I wanted to buy a rose, but I wasn't spinning any plates... If I buy this flower, who will I send it to??? So many questions! Anyways, in a split second, I tell her; "I'll buy a rose, we'll talk after class." A short while later I walk up to her and say, "Okay, let's talk business." We went back and forth for a little while and I thought the interaction was pretty successful. Anyways, I decided that I would buy her the flower and write a message to go with it. (In hindsight, it was a big mistake!) After that moment, I started to like her but I didn't take action. I didn't number close or anything. What I did do however, was pitiful. I hit her up on Twitter that weekend. We DM'ed for a little while but she stopped answering me. The next time I saw her in school I was awkward AF and I felt like I got rejected. From that point on, I was a total AFC in her presence. She knew I liked her, and she had me by the balls. Still, I persisted.
We went on Junior Cruise a little while after that. On the cruise, I saw her but I didn't have the balls to dance with her. We talked a little, but my game was weak. I complimented her, "You look like Beyonce" (In hindsight, I put her on the pedestal.) And that was pretty much it. I should of danced with her. Feeling like I missed my chance, I walked up to her the next day in school at the start of math class. Her friends were all around her. I said, "Aly, I have to talk to you about something after class." She was like, ok, whatever. Meanwhile, I sat in class nervous AF. When the bell rang, I walked up to her and started talking. Everything I said was rehearsed, and I think she could tell. When I tried to number close, all she said was, "I'll let you know." I just stood there being passive. From that moment on, I was scarred by rejection, suffering from lack of confidence, and AFC AF in her presence.
That was the worst rejection I ever experienced. It has made me so much tougher. The sad part is, I've been trying with her ever since. She has rejected me so many times it's ridiculous. I feel like I'll regret it if I don't get with her.
Although my game has improved TENFOLD in the past year, I am still stuck in the same place with this girl who I want so badly. It's not a big deal though.
Thoughts?

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was stuck as AFC with a girl for seven months and I didn't make any progress until I let her. Now, with a girlfriend not even a month later, she messages me apologizing and asking for me to come back. They need to see you improving and hook themselves. Forget her, get better, turn her down if she wants you, then come back and take what you want. You need to completely forget her or you'll fall back on your AFC tendencies.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you bro, I truly believe that I'm the prize but I can't help but think that this one girl is the exception to that rule. It's sickening. I'm still infatuated, that's all. I'll be laughing about this chick one day. At least my game keeps getting better every day.

Forget her, get better, turn her down if she wants you, then come back and take what you want. You need to completely forget her or you'll fall back on your AFC tendencies.

PREACH!

DumbBell80

Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat gold like silver. Worked for me with this one girl. I was head over heels for her last year and she responded by flaking out every time I told her to come somewhere with me. I then made up my mind to forget about her and move on. Obviously, it was tough since I'd been chasing her but I eventually got over her and got myself a hotter girl from school. I stopped talking to her and good things happened at a new year's party. Point is, she needs to see that other girls are also attracted to you. This is especially true for us high schoolers, since gossip travels pretty quickly.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Story Time!

Alright guys, I want to share part of my past with you before I get into the present. In this post I will describe one my most significant experiences with a girl.
I was 15. I was oblivious to the world around me. I still hadn't experienced my first kiss. I didn't know very much about girls and so I was ready to experiment. Alright so, I'm at my friend Louis' 16th Birthday party. It's August, the summer going into 11th grade. I was partying with my friends having a blast and later on in the night, me and this girl I've known for a while start talking (Louis' ex-gf). Her name is Melanie. She used to always hit me up ever since we were like 12 but I never really cared. Then she got pretty. So as you can imagine, I was attracted to her at the party, especially when you consider the alcohol that was in my system. :crackup:
We're all chatting around a bonfire, then she pulls me to the side behind the bushes. Nobody could see us. She tells me something. She said, "You're really attractive ;)" I, in my AFC ways say, "No girl has ever told me that before." Anyways, we keep talking for a bit but I walk away eventually. When I get home later that night, I realize I was into her. I decided that I wanted her to be my first kiss.
I start texting her the next few days. She was soooo easy to flirt with via text, so I was just having fun with it. Eventually, I invite her to my house one day during the week. My parents wouldn't be home. I never chilled with a girl like this before.
It took me a while to convince her but she came through. I was a bit nervous that day, I cleaned my house like crazy trying to impress her. So when she gets dropped off at my house, I'm playing it cool for a while.
She told me a while ago that she smoked weed a few times so I suggested that we blazed up. :crackup: We sit outside on my backyard porch and just smoke a bowl and had good conversation. I was nervous, but things flowed smoothly. We went back inside.
We had some food, and I brought her up to my room. I put on a movie, just chilling. Nothing is really happening between us. She gets up and asks me where the bathroom is. So, as she goes to the bathroom I start having all sorts of internal conversations. "What should I do?" "She's going to the bathroom to 'get ready' for me" "I can't just sit here on this bench until she comes back"
Let's just say when she came back, I was laying in my bed! She walks into my room slowly, kind've confused. I told her, "Let's cuddle!" She was like ok. She hops in my bed and we cuddle. I was pretty happy at this point but I decided it would be stupid if I didn't make a move. While we're laying under my sheets, I ask her, "Do you have a boyfriend?" She was like, "No, I'm trying to stay single for the summer." So we talk a bit and then I tell her, "I've never kissed a girl before." She was like, "No way, you're lying! Are you saying that just to get me to kiss you?!" I told her, "No, I'm being serious, do you think you can teach me?"
There was an awkward silence... Then she leaned in and kissed me. I didn't really know how to feel. We just keep going at it and she sticks her tongue in my mouth. I was shocked. I was like OMG I didn't see this coming. Anyways, she was teaching me how to french kiss and it just kept getting hotter and hotter. I was so excited. We started rolling around under my sheets, just kissing. I had a condom in my nightstand right there next to me... She gave me a boner while we were kissing but I was nervous and I didn't feel right about it. Eventually, the moment was over.
I could have had sex with her! I only got to second base :/ But, she was my first kiss and we made out in my bed so it was chill AF. The bad part is though, I caught feelings for her and she didn't want me back. I was stuck on her for months.
We only hooked up once, and I was heartbroken. It was my first time being intimate with a girl and I just wanted a relationship. To this date, I've never had a LTR. Part of the reason I felt guilty about the situation was because she was my friend's ex-gf. When he found out, it damaged our friendship. I just wished I could have had her to myself, but that would be impossible. I kissed two girls after that, but those times don't compare to my first kiss with Melanie. I regret the fact that I didn't **** her because I'm older now and all I wanna do is **** a girl. I learned from that not to catch feelings so easily. I learned what it means to be hurt. I realized that what I felt was puppy love. I learned so much from her...
Bottom line, I realized how much fun girls are after having my first kiss with Melanie. Ever since, I've been trying to hook up with girls but I haven't seen much success. I've kissed 3 girls in my life, but Melanie was the best. She was the only one who let me make out with her, or at least did it well. I don't want you guys to think I'm stuck in the past, this is just a part of my life that defines me.
Thoughts?

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
That really spoke to me. The girl I'm stuck on right now was technically my first kiss Friday, but she made me realize how fun it is to just mess around and not stress with girls. She gave me--almost literally-- a taste of intimacy, and she will most likely be my Melanie, marking the turning point in my journey. I will definitely be keeping up with your thread. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions and I'd love to help you out.

DumbBell80

Don Juan
Reaction score
MR.LPC said:
Nothing is really happening between us. She gets up and asks me where the bathroom is. So, as she goes to the bathroom I start having all sorts of internal conversations. "What should I do?" "She's going to the bathroom to 'get ready' for me" "I can't just sit here on this bench until she comes back"
I've had a similar problem with a girl in the past. Any suggestions?

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You Want My Advice?

DumbBell80 said:
I've had a similar problem with a girl in the past. Any suggestions?
To be honest bro, the only reason we kissed was cause I asked for it. As long as you don't make the situation awkward, don't turn her off, you should be good. If the girl is into you and you know it, she will want to be kissed. Then you have nothing to worry about. Think about it, a girl wouldn't chill with you privately if she didn't want to hook up!
I'm not sure what you are alluding to when you say you've had a similar problem in the past so I'll just speak in general. I want you to learn from my mistakes. I had this girl in my bed, and she didn't want a relationship. I did. I should've just ****ed her. How you handle it depends on the girl and it depends on the situation. All I can really say to you, is don't catch feelings unless the girl does first. This experience taught me not to fall for a girl so easily. A girl has to earn your love.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Understand Bro.

DoctorCoops said:
That really spoke to me. The girl I'm stuck on right now was technically my first kiss Friday, but she made me realize how fun it is to just mess around and not stress with girls. She gave me--almost literally-- a taste of intimacy, and she will most likely be my Melanie, marking the turning point in my journey. I will definitely be keeping up with your thread. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions and I'd love to help you out.
It's funny bro... I had my first kiss when I was 15 too. I didn't discover SoSuave until one year later however. Honestly bro, I don't know what your situation is like but I can help you through it if you need advice. I was AFC AF looking for love when I was 15 but that was the wrong move. Now I'm older and I just want experience. In hindsight, I could've played the Melanie situation much differently. **** it. We learn from our mistakes. There will be so many girls in my future. Feel free to PM me bro!

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Great Adventure!

I went to Six Flags today with 3 of my bros as a graduation present. It's been 4 years since I last went. I was hyped! I drove us for almost 3 hours there and back. I live in NY and Six Flags Great Adventure is in NJ. Anyways, I had an amazing time with my friends.
I was so nervous the first time I went to Six Flags because I never went on a "grown up" rollercoaster. Eventually you get used to it. There's nothing to be afraid of. Well, no, there are a few things actually. When I was on the Superman, we zipped around up and down and when we were upside down my crucifix almost slid off my neck. I had to bite it. That was the only way to save it since my hands were strapped down. Another ride we went on was called The Twister. This one was ill. You can imagine what it does. When we were up in the sky, we looked down at the grass. We saw a few brand new phones, sunglasses, and hats! I lost my hat. I was pissed but I got it for free at Prom so no losses. At this point I realized that the rides are less fun when you have to worry about losing your stuff. I just tossed it in a locker. It costs $1 to rent a locker for 2 hours, screw it.
I wasn't really focused on my game at Six Flags but I did have a funny interaction with these girls. We were at Bugs Bunny National Park and there was a theatre with seats. My friends were on line getting some food so I walked off and scoped out the situation. I saw two black girls roughly my age sitting down in the theatre. I sit down by myself in front of them, not speaking for a few. Then I turn around and spark conversation. Just small talk really. One girl leaves for a few minutes. Meanwhile, I ask the other girl (HB7) where she's from. She tells me, "Maplewood". I honestly thought she said, "Bigwood". So then I told her, "I have big wood, you might wanna check it out" (no ****s given :D ) She replies, "No thanks" and smiles and laughs. I ended it by saying, "I feel bad for you." And went on my way. My friends came about halfway through the interaction and after the fact they were like bro did you say what I think you did to that girl? I was like yeah it was hilarious. They ragged on me for a while. It was all in good fun though.
Six Flags was amazing though. I didn't really go there to find girls so screw it. Thoughts?

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 4th of July 2015 Experience

Went to a 4th of July banger tonight! It was poppin. I'm still a lil drunk. Highlight of my night was me and this random cute girl kissed. It was my 4th kiss. My confidence is up a little. It wasn't a big deal though. But considering that I haven't hooked up since I was 15, I feel good about this summer. Parties aren't really my place to hookup, I'm very social though. Maybe I need to work on my party game. I feel like the popular kids dominate the party scene. Maybe I'm wrong though.
I realized something tonight. I want a girl who's willing to take her time with me. Maybe not a LTR but I just need a girl to show me the ropes. I wanna screw a girl this summer. It's very possible, it just depends on the situation. All I need is experience to see my game improve.
I'm trying to get laid this summer. I wanna start with head though. Do you guys have any advice?

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Epiphany

MR.LPC said:
I realized something tonight. I want a girl who's willing to take her time with me. Maybe not a LTR but I just need a girl to show me the ropes. I wanna screw a girl this summer. It's very possible, it just depends on the situation. All I need is experience to see my game improve.
I'm trying to get laid this summer. I wanna start with head though. Do you guys have any advice?
I'm always learning new things about myself. Right now, I'm learning mostly through failure. I'm praying for better days. I think I know what my problem is. It's simple. I care too much. I've been trying too hard. I spend hours on this site and it just makes me think about women which I don't have yet. I had a life-changing event last night. I started a new thread to tell that story so I'll post the link right here. I have to kill my desperation. I'm still chasing girls. It's because I'm in a rush to lose my virginity. I feel like less of a man without women in my life. This is a huge problem I must solve. Read this guys.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=227877

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that you're right; you care too much. Coming from personal experience (pre-SS and recently), over thinking makes problems that were never there. It makes you stressed, depressed, upset, and more. You need to lighten up and put a bounce in your step. One of the biggest things around here is to fake it until you make it.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My New Fitness Regimen.

I've always been a little on the chubby side. Ever since I started lifting a year ago, I've been growing muscles but I still have belly fat. I decided to start cutting for the summer. (Shoutout to DIESEL for his guide to cutting!)
Anyways, I'm doing a 12-week transformation plan from bodybuilding.com. I explored the website a bit after I bought some supplements (whey, CLA, and glutamine.) After you make a free account on bodybuilding.com you can track your fitness progress and set goals, etc. It's cool. Check it out! It can only help you.
I just finished the first week. I don't know why I didn't post this sooner. Haha. This is the plan.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris-gethin-12-week-daily-trainer-week-1-day-1.html
I feel great. I anticipate nice results. I'm taking a multivitamin 1x daily, fish oil 1x, CLA 3x, glutamine 2x, and whey protein post-workout. My new diet has no dairy, very little sugar, and I'm just eating less calories. I'm eating less so that I burn fat at a faster pace. I'm doing good so far. I'm dedicated. I'm sticking to this plan for 11 more weeks. I can't wait to see myself transform.
To any of you that train in the gym, I urge you to follow a serious plan. Find a regimen that works for you. There are so many resources at our disposal nowadays that it'd be silly not to. You want results. Good luck everybody!

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
MR.LPC said:
I've always been a little on the chubby side. Ever since I started lifting a year ago, I've been growing muscles but I still have belly fat. I decided to start cutting for the summer. (Shoutout to DIESEL for his guide to cutting!)
Anyways, I'm doing a 12-week transformation plan from bodybuilding.com. I explored the website a bit after I bought some supplements (whey, CLA, and glutamine.) After you make a free account on bodybuilding.com you can track your fitness progress and set goals, etc. It's cool. Check it out! It can only help you.
I just finished the first week. I don't know why I didn't post this sooner. Haha. This is the plan.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris-gethin-12-week-daily-trainer-week-1-day-1.html
I feel great. I anticipate nice results. I'm taking a multivitamin 1x daily, fish oil 1x, CLA 3x, glutamine 2x, and whey protein post-workout. My new diet has no dairy, very little sugar, and I'm just eating less calories. I'm eating less so that I burn fat at a faster pace. I'm doing good so far. I'm dedicated. I'm sticking to this plan for 11 more weeks. I can't wait to see myself transform.
To any of you that train in the gym, I urge you to follow a serious plan. Find a regimen that works for you. There are so many resources at our disposal nowadays that it'd be silly not to. You want results. Good luck everybody!
Firstly, maybe you could quit rapping and be the next Billy Mays. That was some impressive advertising. Secondly, I could've saved you time and money. I'm interested to see how the regime works out after that boasting, though. Keep us updated.

Now for the nice, constructive part of the comment to prevent arguments on your threads. I recommend a gallon of water a day and green tea. You can take it through those dieting pills or from the drink (which is what I do). It's been proven to reduce fat around the ab area, and I have recent experience with it. PM me if you have any questions and I'll help you stay on this "serious plan".

Lastly, can you link me to your whey post-workout?

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peep the protein @DoctorCoops

DoctorCoops said:
Firstly, maybe you could quit rapping and be the next Billy Mays. That was some impressive advertising.
Haha.

Now for the nice, constructive part of the comment to prevent arguments on your threads. I recommend a gallon of water a day and green tea. You can take it through those dieting pills or from the drink (which is what I do). It's been proven to reduce fat around the ab area, and I have recent experience with it. PM me if you have any questions and I'll help you stay on this "serious plan".

The next thing I need is green tea extract. It's more efficient than drinking the tea, i've read.

Lastly, can you link me to your whey post-workout?
I ordered this protein because it was the highest rated lean protein whey I could find. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html
I'm drinking the extreme milk chocolate flavor. I just mix it with water.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a protein isolate, which is going to be better since you're not looking to add size; you want to lose weight. I'd find an isolate with more protein if you really want gains, but it's your call. The CLA might help with using up your body fat deposits, but it just seems a bit ironic to me that you're taking it in while avoiding dairy. Not that it doesn't make sense, but idk. The fish oil helps with the development of lean muscle, along with the cognitive and cardiovascular benefits. The production rate of lean muscle is protein synthesis minus the rate of muscular wasting, and it increases protein synthesis and decreases muscular wasting. Glutamine hasn't been proven to do anything, but it might slow down muscular wasting. Which could help protect your lean muscle when your body is digging into its reserves. I think you'll need more protein than that, but this whole thing is your call.

Also, I didn't see any cardio in those twelve weeks. You'll doubtfully get below 10% BFP without cardio. I can explain how to do cardio if you need me to. Again, PM me if you have any questions. Working out is easy to f*ck up and waste your time.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let me explain

DoctorCoops said:
The CLA might help with using up your body fat deposits, but it just seems a bit ironic to me that you're taking it in while avoiding dairy. Not that it doesn't make sense, but idk.
What does CLA have to do with dairy?

Also, I didn't see any cardio in those twelve weeks. You'll doubtfully get below 10% BFP without cardio. I can explain how to do cardio if you need me to. Again, PM me if you have any questions. Working out is easy to f*ck up and waste your time.
Also, I'm doing 20 minutes of cardio before and after every work out!

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
MR.LPC said:
Also, I'm doing 20 minutes of cardio before and after every work out!
That'll do it. Just know how do to do cardio. You take 220 and subtract your age, and that gives you your max heart rate. You need to stay at 70-80% of your max heart rate for at least twenty minutes for your body to start burning its reserves. If, like me, you can't go for twenty minutes, just go for speed and consistency. Run as fast as you can for as long as you can, rest for no more than a minute, and then repeat a few times. Cardio takes a lot of getting used to; most of us can't go for a while without practice.