Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Introduce Yourself!

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey ya'll, I'd like to introduce myself. I go by MR.LPC on this forum. I just graduated High School a few days ago! I'm starting university in the fall.
A little about myself:
I first found SoSuave 1 year ago, after being rejected by my crush who I finally gathered the courage to approach. This experience shaped me into the person I am today. Ever since, I have been dedicated to my self-improvement. I am an optimistic person. I've learned so much in such a short period of time about life in general. I have many personal stories, I just won't share them yet.
This community is amazing, and it has changed my life. I want to get to know you guys.
Introduce Yourself!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NDJ. Been here way too long. Account since like 2010, I first ventured into SoSuave at the end of 7th grade. That's 7 years ago now. Sheez. I still remember the days of deeply inspecting body language and "what do I say?"

Started a journal back in 10th grade. Developed a TON that first year with a lot of books, self-improvement, and social events. Way too many underage girls, but it's ok cause I was so myself. Everything to know about me is in that journal I guess.

I don't come around here a lot anymore. I might start, I might not. I guess I've been a mod for about 2 years now. It's very chill.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler, I've been watching your videos bro! I rarely see videos from SoSuave posters so it's refreshing when you make a new video. I appreciate your advice bro, things are looking up.
I never had a serious relationship and I've only kissed a few girls. I was not game aware whatsoever until last year. Now I mack girls whenever I get the chance. I'm going through A LOT of rejection right now. It doesn't bother me at all though.
I will start a journal, just not sure if it should include field reports, my thoughts, etc... No worries bro, thanks for your advice... Keep up the good work!