Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My NoFap

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember going 2+ weeks of no fap and I had to sleep on my side or back or else I would have a wet dream.

Good times...

Pivot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious, do you do this because it has a history of helping with girls, or just as a sort of challenge?

Fedex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been trying to reach 90 days of nofap, I kid you not It's been affecting my time and my studies terribly as well as the focus and motivations I have daily.

I took up nofap a year ago, but it hasn't been going well for me lately.

Since were all in this together, I think we'll pull through quite well.

Day 1 starts today. :cheer:

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been doing the Nofap challenge for a year now and my limit was about 6 weeks. Every time i fap I notice some serious changes on me and even around me, most of the time bad luck, exhausted for the first 2 days after faping, easily feeling awkward, lack of inspiration while discussing topics with other people and angry. After 3 days im normal again and as the time moves on im more calm,i think more clearly,my real self comes easily outside( im a really funny guy) and almost everything is moving as i want to. Actually i think its easy to not fap as long as you are controling your thoughts when you see a female and when you are busy with your work.

Some of you might ask ' then why dont you hold it longer ? ' The reason is that after 4-5 weeks i feel sexually neutral i mean i dont want to have sex or something like that ( except when i see my hot girlfriend with these tiny clothes lol ) so its like im doing a reset but i dont know about 90 days as the challenge suggests . Ill try to hold it and post the journey here after i reach the 90 days

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
90 days of no fap is easy....

for me, at least. my longest time of nofap is 4.5 months. In all honesty, all you gotta do is just /dont/ touch your ****ing ****.