Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IM going to get back at my ex borderline

MachiavelliAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't really wanna get into details. I know exactly how to do it. Patience is key. When she trys to hover me im going to invite her over **** her, tell her shes a bad **** and take her home immediately. Wait tell she's ready for round 2 repeat except this time Never talk to her again.

MachiavelliAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a waste of time if IM going to be laughing my balls off. IM just going to throw her own game back at her. She uses sex to stimulate attraction and knows it's all she has going for her. It's the center of her self esteem. So after I get done ducking her I'll throw out some negative comments, act displeased and take her home. Shell then be obsessed and I'll ignore.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't lower yourself or act out of spite.

Bit.ch might give you karmic herpes.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Time spent revenging and plotting revenge is wasted time and time is precious. Move on to greener pastures.

2. ...NM, don't want that on my conscience.

3. Do number 1 and DON'T DO #2.

EverSure75

Don Juan
Reaction score
MachiavelliAlpha said:
Don't really wanna get into details. I know exactly how to do it. Patience is key. When she trys to hover me im going to invite her over **** her, tell her shes a bad **** and take her home immediately. Wait tell she's ready for round 2 repeat except this time Never talk to her again.
If she really is borderline there really is no getting back at them.
the only way to win with them is to disengage.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting even with a BPD? Best way for me to do that was to just move on and become healthy in my relationships with more normalized women. I know my former BPD had stalker like (but more just what's he up to, not slash tire like) tendencies. So with that I just saw new women, and since their car's were parked in my driveway overnight I thought that was good enough. I found with time she moved on to easier marks, and I was happier with that. While anger may drive you to want revenge it's really not worth it, and literally any energy you waste on it is just that. Waste.

BPD's.....really are like MRSA. Takes awhile to rid yourself, but now you know.

So take if from the others on here that have faced that kind of infection. Rid yourself of it via absence, and do not feed her anything whatsoever.

KC

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MachiavelliAlpha said:
IM going to get back at my ex borderline
By taking action against her, you dignify her existence. The best way to get back at your ex is to completely forget about her and move on.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MachiavelliAlpha said:
It's not a waste of time if IM going to be laughing my balls off. IM just going to throw her own game back at her. She uses sex to stimulate attraction and knows it's all she has going for her. It's the center of her self esteem. So after I get done ducking her I'll throw out some negative comments, act displeased and take her home. Shell then be obsessed and I'll ignore.
so you want to be at her level of you only have sex going on for you?

do what your forum name are, she will feel a lot worse if her only card don't work anymore, find another woman, if she contact you to try to fill her ego then you say, you are busy with another woman.

want her to have a huge hit on her ego? what youa re doing will not work, you will still give her sex

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've already wasted enough time on her. Rub one out pretending it's her and MOVE ON with your life

MachiavelliAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's actually in one of her high functioning moments. So I aim to **** her life up a Little bit. I already have another gf but I need to cheat on her anyways. The borderline female will do all the work. IM fine as far as my mental health goes I can't feel affection for females anymore. I've learned to just treat everything as a game.

MachiavelliAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will Mauser. It might take six months. She friended me on fb and i accepted just for her to unfriend me. I waited like 3 months before accepting. Gotta wait tell she gets bored with her afc boyfriend then she should try to approach me looking for some excitement.

Weaver

Don Juan
Reaction score
MachiavelliAlpha said:
“IM going to get back at my ex borderline”

“I already have another gf but I need to cheat on her anyways.”

“It might take six months.”
Put this in the DJ Bible. :rolleyes:

MachiavelliAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha you got to cheat on them. That way when you find out they're cheating on you can be like "I already beat you to it". Borderlines are my favorite type of female they taught me alot about seduction and plus ive found that theyre extremely easy to manipulate. You just treat them like dog**** and they will do anything for you. As soon as you show them any kind of affection they will drop you fast.

EverSure75

Don Juan
Reaction score
MachiavelliAlpha said:
Ha you got to cheat on them. That way when you find out they're cheating on you can be like "I already beat you to it". Borderlines are my favorite type of female they taught me alot about seduction and plus ive found that theyre extremely easy to manipulate. You just treat them like dog**** and they will do anything for you. As soon as you show them any kind of affection they will drop you fast.

Do you know the reason sex with true bpd women (has the woman in question been diagnosed.. If not she may very well not be bpd).. is so good is because they are expert mirrors and manipulators. They can easily detect your erogenous zones and do what they know will please you. Sex with them is a lose lose. They don't genuinely desire you.
So by having sex with her you're truly letting her win.

MachiavelliAlpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
IM pretty damn sure.. She mirrors, triangulates, splits, told me about her rigid childhood. I also could sense a hint of narcissism at times but then again (the last 3 generations are plagued with narcissism). I once called her out about being a borderline and she replies with "your aspd" and I laughed at her. She's to dumb to have picked up a psychology book, she must have learned this stuff from her therapist.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's best to erase toxic people from your life. I have dirt on my ex that would destroy her current RL. Yeah I could fill in the new guy but why bother, let him learn about his new princess the hard way. If he can't see the glaring red flags then that's his own problem.

Bury the dirt & ego, move on with your life.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
She's actually in one of her high functioning moments. So I aim to **** her life up a Little bit. I already have another gf but I need to cheat on her anyways. The borderline female will do all the work. IM fine as far as my mental health goes I can't feel affection for females anymore. I've learned to just treat everything as a game.

LOL dude. your fkin ruthless

strong username