Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Metabolism my hairy ass!!!

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're fat/overweight/obese/morbidly-obese/chunky/chubby/heavy/big/big-boned/overfat/large/thick/round/any other fvcking reference to fat simply because you don't work hard enough at it to actually get into shape!!!

But why can he/she eat so much and not gain any weight at all?

Well to be honest it is most likely because that person exercises more than you and don't lie to yourself about it either.

But what if that person doesn't exercise as much as I do?

Quit lying to yourself, they do exercise more than you. But in the rare cases where that isn't true, it is because your body doesn't absorb everything you eat dummy! They rarely eat at all (maybe a few snacks here or there that don't have a lot of calories), so when they do actually eat, they are able to eat a sh!t ton of food. But guess what? Like I said, your body doesn't absorb everything you eat. It only absorbs a small amount of what you actually eat. Plus, your body may rejects certain foods. Some bodies reject more types of food than others so that is why some are skinnier than others as well.

I have a friend who eats only junk food and he/she is still skinny.

Well guess what sherlock? It doesn't take long to realize that their body rejects that sort of food and doesn't absorb it (it is harsh on the kidneys though so it can suck for those people later on in life if they don't start eating healthy). Yours does though? Well you simply lost the genetic lottery there. That's still no excuse for you to stay fat though.

I don't believe you. They just naturally have a very fast/high metabolism and that is all genetics.

My hairy a$$ it is!!! And fvck you too for thinking that way you lazy fat fvck! Genetics only affects a small part of metabolism. So get up off your lazy fat ass and do something! Exercise! People with extremely high metabolisms get it that high because they exercise. That is the only way to keep your metabolism up! And guess what? Those people with high metabolisms also eat a lot more too! A helluva lot more than their bodies can burn. But they exercise! That's why they are skinny.

What do you do to stay in shape?

A lot more than you or anyone else I have ever met (save for Olympic athletes, but I do train like some of them though...).

Monday: 6:45 AM - 8:30 AM Lift with guidance from trainer (he isn't some rinky dink guy on roids, though he looks like it. He has a lot of credibility, I looked him up and he even has his own Wikipedia page that said a lot of stuff that I have never even heard him mention before, but he did train Olympic athletes before and was a professional himself too).
3:15 PM - 6:00 PM Swim practice (coach is a former NCAA champ/runner up in something for swimming, but never said specifics to which event.
Tuesday: 6:00 AM - 7:30 AM Swim practice.
3:15 PM - 6:00 PM Swim practice.
Wednesday: 6:45 AM - 8:30 AM Lift with guidance from trainer.
Thursday: 6:00 AM - 7:30 AM Swim practice.
Friday: 6:45 AM - 8:30 AM Lift with guidance from trainer.
Saturday: 7:30 AM - 10:30 AM Swim practice (it really isn't set in stone like that. The coach has a practice set up for what we will do that day. It's more like once we finish all the sets that he has + maybe a few extras he wanted us to do that isn't on the practice sheet, then we are done. Sometimes practice is done at 10:00 or 11:00, but usually we are done a little bit past 10:30. We're done when we're done).
Sunday: Day off (finally!!!)

Now if I can do all of that, have a heart problem, AND be the fastest person on the team, then you can get up off your lazy ass and move. I don't care how you do it. Just do it.

(This is partially a note to myself so don't take it personal. However, I do hate fat people so there is that to consider if you are fat yourself.....)

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer as to why some people can eat a lot and not gain weight pretty much all boils down to how sensitive their body is to insulin and how effectively they shuttle glucose into the muscle cells. That is the major difference between fat and thin people

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
The answer as to why some people can eat a lot and not gain weight pretty much all boils down to how sensitive their body is to insulin and how effectively they shuttle glucose into the muscle cells. That is the major difference between fat and thin people
Not true at all. I weighed myself when I just woke up in the morning and after dinner (3 bowls of mostaccioli, 3 1/2 cups of water, and a little bit of banana bread pudding). Even after dinner, I still was 3 lbs below my original weight that morning. I probably lost about 5 lbs total all in 2 hours.

It was the first day of practice so we didn't train in the morning.

And guess what? I still got practice tomorrow morning even though its thanksgiving (I'm gonna gobble up that turkey :rock: ). People who can't lose weight are just fooling themselves. They just aren't working hard enough.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are an idiot. That has no relevance to how sensitive to insulin a person is. It's genetic. Yes, you can somewhat improve it, but you can only improve it so far from your natural baseline.

Do you even know what insulin is? What's its role is? How having insulin active in your body even in very small amounts completely shuts off fat burning?

By the way, what I stated has pretty much been proven through studies.

And all you lost was water weight. Your body doesn't gain or lose fat or muscle that quickly. Get a clue before posting bullsh!t.

Ooh, you swim, wow...big deal

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naaaa man. You're only fooling yourself. I never disagreed with you about insulin or sensitivity to it being genetic. But I do disagree with having small amounts of insulin completely shutting off fat burning though. What happens when you eat a decent sized meal and exercise? Insulin is released into your system to try and break it down, right? But the food isn't in your system yet so you don't have any carbs for your body to use as energy [yet]. What does your body do? It burns the fat. But you said that your body doesn't burn the fat though. So then it will resort to eating up its own protein? After losing approximately 60% of all the muscle you have, your body will begin to shut down and die because it cannot function properly anymore. Eating its own protein is a last resort too, like 'starvation mode' last resort. Your body will burn the fat that you have before that happens.

And plus, you're telling me that I lost about 5lbs in water weight? I would feel the dehydration then. I can't sweat it all out because the water would act as a coolant for my body. Plus, when you burn fat, you get cold so you would naturally stop sweating. Try having a water bottle with you while you work out too. So when you do get thirsty, you drink some water.

And regardless of all of this, you haven't tried or experienced any of this yourself, you only read 'official' studies of what other 'scientists/health-researchers/weight-loss experts' say simply to fuel your mind and the rest of society with bullsh!t so that you feel like it isn't your fault for being a phony fat fvck. Then what do they do? They sell 'pills' or 'medicine' that makes your body override fat-burning inhibition by insulin.

If you truly believe that it is all because of genetics, then you are wrong because over time, people have gotten much fatter (in america anyway). Obesity is practically an epidemic now. Why? Well, you seem to read a lot of studies, so you should also know it to be common sense by now that people also exercise far less than before.

How about this: natural selection. It is basically the whole reason why the idea of natural selection exists. Fat people tend to die earlier than those within healthy fat levels, usually due to a weaker heart. They should become less and less common now than before because the healthy humans are the ones who survive longer, have more time to produce more offspring, yadda yadda yadda. But the fact still remains: obesity is a lot more common now than it was in the past. It is because people don't exercise enough and are lazy! If you refuse to deny this then you are fake. It is all because of you why you are/would be fat. We explain this here in the forums that it is because of you. Because only YOU are in control of your life. Everything else is just a small setback or a diversion from growing. This is simply one of those. Don't try and fool yourself.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fooling myself, huh?

I Bench 380, Squat 475, Deadlift 535 at almost 40 years old.

Anytime you want some at the gym come get some, b!tch.