Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What difference have you noticed in gaining muscle mass ?

DJFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
...In terms of how women react to you? specifically above average/beautiful women. Particularly, is there anyone who used to be kinda skinny and suck with women but after spending time in gym and bulking up (naturally not roids) started to see big improvement in your love life?

I am interested since I want to start seriously building muscle but as a hard gainer and knowing that it will probably take years before I can transform my body, just wondering if all that effort would be worth it at the end in terms of getting better with women? (Yes I am also aware of health benefits and I am not gonna be doing it just for women).

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't comment on going from skinny to bulky but I have gone from fvcking fat to strong looking (big arms, broad shoulders) but still not yet lean and ripped. The way both men and women treat me is very different. More respect.

And the last three women I have fvcked have all commented on my muscles. I was fvcking my main plate in my pool Friday night and she was rubbing my arms and said "your muscles make me CRAZY".

Now I don't think any woman is out of my league.

It's worth it.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DJFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eph said:
What every skinny guy should know...
Best thread on the subject by the legendary Pook. It's a great read.
Yeah saw that, its a good read. Of course it also helps being 6'3 with a good looking face as Pook claimed. With that said, supposedly he gained 30 lbs in 3 months?? Is that possible naturally? He must have pretty good genes.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJFear said:
Yeah saw that, its a good read. Of course it also helps being 6'3 with a good looking face as Pook claimed. With that said, supposedly he gained 30 lbs in 3 months?? Is that possible naturally? He must have pretty good genes.
30lbs in 3 months? Of course, it's possible. Though, 30lbs in 3 months of pure muscle? Not a snowball's chance in Hell. At best, you can gain about 2lbs of pure muscle every month. So, assuming he went all out and put on 6lbs of muscle, that would mean he put on about 24lbs of fat. When you're naturally skinny, you can put on more fat, without looking fat, since you have a naturally lean body.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eph said:
When you're naturally skinny, you can put on more fat, without looking fat, since you have a naturally lean body.
Spot on, this is why so many formerly skinny dudes are so insistent and truly believe they've gained 15 lbs of muscle in just a month.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bulked up after being skinny, honestly I barely noticed any difference in the response I got from women. At least nothing of the overnight variety. Really, I probably got more comments from guys than women ("Hey man, you're really getting ripped"). I guess I'm one of these guys (and there does seem to be a large percentage of them) who don't seem to get a difference from it when it comes to women. I should clarify that I went from a very athletic skinny to muscular though, I was always very active. It might be different going from fat to lean and muscular.

Having said that though, I do think I got better reactions from women in my 30s than in my 20s. So maybe over time, very gradually, the weightlifting did make a difference. It's hard to tell though, because I improved gradually in a number of things over time, and I would say the sum of them all was what made the difference for me, rather than just one thing.

Regardless, I would still recommend lifting, because it's easier to be dominant when you're bigger. And it does seem to make a HUGE difference for some guys when it comes to women - maybe you're one of them.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of attention, lots of sexual comments, lots of "Damn you look good", etc.

You also f*ck 10 times better, and if you are on gear that goes to 100 times better or maybe even higher...so good that Superman wouldn't have sh!t on you...

Always remember the same hormone that controls muscle growth in men controls sexual function. If you become a beast in the gym by extension you will become a beast in the bedroom

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this in another thread:http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=211916

Here's my personal experience with how women react to you, depending on your bodyfat level.

At age 17 I was 90kg at 5'7" with no muscle mass, probably 20%+ bodyfat. Attention from attractive girls was limited, but fatties hit on me regularly.

When I was 18 I started training. In a few months I was down to 80kg, bodyfat around 15% maybe. Fatties still hit on me, but not as often, started getting attention from cute girls.

At age 23 I got down to 10%, maybe around 72kg. Yeah I was lean, but small. Fatties just stared, never approached me. Cute girls would always be in my vicinity and start conversations for absolutely no reason. I got looks from very attractive girls, but they wouldn't make it obvious.

Got sick about 6 months after I dieted down, lost all of my muscle mass. I think at the lowest my weight was 65kg. Again, fatties/average girls were all over me.

Started training again last year, got to 75kg at around 12%. Mostly cute girls, some attractive girls.

Right now I'm 87kg at 18% bodyfat, so I look "huge" for my height. I'm getting attention from all types, fatties, cute girls, hot girls, older women/milfs.

When I was younger I knew fvck all about training, most of my progress was from noob gains. Wasn't that strong either.

Face structure wise, I'm fairly average. I have some prominent features which I find unappealing, but when I'm lean it doesn't seem to matter.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Pretty much this for me. I can't say for sure that I've gotten more women putting on 20lbs of muscle, its probably around the same.
I'm glad I'm not the only one on the thead. A guy can put on muscle, but not all guys look the same, some may look like an Abercrombie model, some may look like a bodybuilder, and don't forget some bodybuilders look kind of gross. Exercise is always good, and building strength is always good, but it's not a magic bullet that will always do for guys what great T&A do for women. I look at it as one part of the puzzle - it's always good to be healthy.

Salvatore said:
I read this, and it's hard to come to any conclusions. Your weight went down, then up, then up. Your bodyfat % went down, then up, then up. In regard to your dealings with women, how much of it is simply maturity? There's a lot of difference between a 17 year old and a 27 year old.

ChrisFloyd

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one on the thead. A guy can put on muscle, but not all guys look the same, some may look like an Abercrombie model, some may look like a bodybuilder, and don't forget some bodybuilders look kind of gross. Exercise is always good, and building strength is always good, but it's not a magic bullet that will always do for guys what great T&A do for women. I look at it as one part of the puzzle - it's always good to be healthy.

I read this, and it's hard to come to any conclusions. Your weight went down, then up, then up. Your bodyfat % went down, then up, then up. In regard to your dealings with women, how much of it is simply maturity? There's a lot of difference between a 17 year old and a 27 year old.
up down up down up up down :rock:

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
This is just going by first impressions and attention from women, not relationships and the such. If anything I'm more immature now than when I was 17.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[S]alvatore said:
This is just going by first impressions and attention from women, not relationships and the such. If anything I'm more immature now than when I was 17.
I meant physically mature. If you would ask me who would be more attractive to women, a 17 year old or a 27 year old, I think the 27 year old would have a huge advantage. In fact, I'd say a 27 year old is probably at his physical and mental peak.

Even without working out, I'd say that a 27 year old would tend to be more successful than his 17 year old self. Unless maybe he's the quarterback on the football team type in high school.

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is most definately a difference and if you couple it with dressing sharp - swapping your sneakers for suede shoes, a pair of skinny jeans and a good fitting shirt and things just turn around. One thing I remember reading on here was something along the lines of not needing to be good looking but to dress to look good. I took this to heart and coupling it with steady gym work, there has definately been a difference.

I was walking out of a cafe pulling the hipster look with a coffee in hand the other day (dressed well) and locked eyes on a chick who I'd notice checking me out before. For a good 3 secs as her female friend was chatting to her, I could see her mentally undressing me. Good start to the day as I went onto class.

Tbh I was very disproportionate before I started gyming and have now started to fill out. It feels good that even though I still have a bit of acne around, walking around with broader shoulders and muscle and the confidence it brings to hold your head up, woman seem to gravitate towards you or at the least have a peek to see what you're all about.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
You get more attention from dudes. Girls groupthink, so it varies on the area. Some girls would prefer muscles while others would rather have a obese redneck with a confederate flag truck.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh ya, u will definitely pull in more woman with muscle mass, they will comment on it and will usually talk to u about workout routines. And I give props to the one guy who dresses like a hipster to get the woman, I could never lower myself to ever dress like a hipster to get pvssy, ever. Skinny jeans on me would split apart like the hulk once I actually moved my legs. I can hardly get my legs in normal pants, and I have a 31 waste.

DJFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Too many American men act desperate because they're horny.
Yes but at the same time beggars cant be choosers. Your average Joe isnt a guy who has options and who gets laid with a different hottie every weekend. Most are just happy to get a plane Jane gf or get "lucky" few times a month.

Espi said:
But the guy who chooses to withhold his time and attention for the "right" women (i.e. the hotties) will often succeed in the long run.
This is my main issue and has been ever since I got into the game. For whatever reason I just dont seem to attract the types that I really want (there are some exceptions but its very rare). And we are not talking about 9s and 10s models here, more of a cute 7. So I kinda have to scale back so to speak and go for low hanging fruit or else I would not be getting anything at all.

So coming from that perspective, the only realistic improvement looks wise I could make to increase attractiveness would be to have a ripped body. Maybe that is the missing ingredient.

Jay kay

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience women love a guy with muscles. I find, I actually get way more attention when I wear a tight sleeveless t-shirt in a busy bar or club. So easy to get girls to come over to you and you don't have to work as hard as all the other pua and needy guys in the bar. That's just my personal experience anyway.

I also use to be a male stripper and that was even more fun. If you got a great body then show it off every chance you get! No shame in it! If you look good in clothes, girl's can't help but assume you look even better naked!

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just feel better overall since lifting. Mostly receive comments on my arms and six pack and I'll have to agree with others on the respect I received. Having a good physique that I'm proud of says alot about who I am people definitely notice.