Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold showers... MASCULINE LEVEL 100000

GenK

Reaction score
Hello guys.. So today i got very determined and decided to take a ice cold shower... At the beginning i thought, why am i torturing myself but after i threw myself in there... I would have looked like a person being electrified but once you get out... You feel as if the world is yours, and you feel 10x more motivated.. So guys, i really encourage you to do it ! :D

TIP : Listen to 'Eye of the tiger' while doing.... TRUST ME, it will come in handy :box:

FYI : Benefits of cold showers ;
1. Improve circulation: Your heart has to get pumping to try and warm you up, and that helps increase cardiovascular health.
2. Improve sleep: Taking a cold shower one hour before bed may help your body trigger sleep signals and give you a deeper sleep. Or taking it in the morning would be similar to drinking 10 cups of cofee
3. Keep skin and hair healthy: Cold water can add shine to your hair and close up your pores.
4. Speed up workout recovery: Cold exposure decreases inflammation and helps remove toxins like lactic acid because blood flow increases as your body warms up. The same reason athletes take ice baths.
5. Give an energy boost: Cold water will give your body a jolt of energy like nothing else. If you don't believe it, give it a try.
6. Immune system : Cold water can improve circulation by encouraging blood to surround our organs, which can then help combat some problems of the skin and heart.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
It's winter time here so I warm up the water pipes a bit more.

I hear exposing your genitals to sun light (no heat) for 20 minutes also boosts testosterone.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Eternal_water said:
^^^ lol where would you do that?
Privately inside a room where sun light radiates through a window.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
It's winter time here so I warm up the water pipes a bit more.

I hear exposing your genitals to sun light (no heat) for 20 minutes also boosts testosterone.
Sun light but avoid the heat coming from the sun?

So you should be naked inside a freezing cell naked with you c0ck just below the window to get the light?

I hope it increase your test levels at least 200%+ to justify such pain in the ass.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Sun light but avoid the heat coming from the sun?

So you should be naked inside a freezing cell naked with you c0ck just below the window to get the light?

I hope it increase your test levels at least 200%+ to justify such pain in the ass.
You can ice pack it to double the power. It's the testicles that need exposure, not c0ck.

You can also try it when the sun rises or sun sets.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been forced to take cold showers. It improves my willpower. HAHA..

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP

Who's taking cold showers/baths regularly? Did that improve your masculine level to 100,000 like OP? Thinking of giving this experiment a try starting tonight after my workout. I just watched this video on a guy who took a 21 day challenge of Wim Of aka Iceman cold method and now I want to give this a try. Intriguing stuff!

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP

Who's taking cold showers/baths regularly? Did that improve your masculine level to 100,000 like OP? Thinking of giving this experiment a try starting tonight after my workout. I just watched this video on a guy who took a 21 day challenge of Wim Of aka Iceman cold method and now I want to give this a try. Intriguing stuff!
I'm in, it's pretty exhilarating. It's funny you bumped this thread literally the day I started doing this last week.

I don't think I'll be able to jump right into a cold shower, for now it's a gradual turn of the dial during my shower to colder water.