Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wrinkles..

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No Im not going after milfs thats the problem, Im talking about myself.

At 30 yrs old I notice on my face as much as the faces of my friends that wrinkles are slowly appearing especially on the side of the eyes when we smiles.

I dont think its as bad as when women get them however its a pain in the ass when you manage to look in your mid 20s and some detail screws up ur plan to bang young chicks without the age handicap.

Now the question is how to prevent them for as long as possible, is there something that works?

I noticed that drinking plenty of water and sleeping 8-9 hours as early as possible do wonder from ones skin even in less than two weeks however it takes a plan for those fvcking wrinkles, anyone has anything to say?

Spare me the "you dont need to look 25 to bang 20yrs old girls", we all know that no amount of game is gonna help if your look dont match and even if it does on the girl surely it wont on any single one of her friends.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 40, and hot 25-year olds chase me, so don't get so hung up on age. When you get closer to 40 and wish to mitigate wrinkles and loss of facial volume, seek a board-certified plastic surgeon and get Botox and Sculptra injections. Cost is less than two $2,000, but it will take 10+ years off your face.