Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl from class

aschillascanbe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the deal:

I started going to university about 3 months ago. On the 3rd day, I talked to this girl and found out that she knew no one in class, like myself, so we became friends. From the start, she was pretty secretive about having a bf but eventually I opened her up. 2 months in and I began feeling like I am wasting my time even hanging out with this girl any more (because she has a bf).

We have the same modules throughout our entire university years and I'll see her again in 2 months time. I feel like breaking it to her that we should stop sitting together and what not. I don't really care about having her as a friend anyway.

What do you guys think?

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are acting like a child. Not sit together anymore? Jeez pal.......

Look, just quit giving a fvck. If the only thing you are after is sex, you will fail miserably. You cant be so obsessed with "sexually escalate or GTFO". The best way to get laid.....is to not TRY to get laid sometimes. This mindset puts the emphasis on things that matter like your mindset and stuff that makes you attractive.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea Exception is right. You are a friend to her and it's not going to change. Go out and meet other women.