Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got a date with a girl this Saturday: I want to try something new

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Note: One of the reason why I want to try this is, this girl is LTR material.

Before my LTR, my M.O. was pretty much bring a girl to a bar, drink one or two pitchers with her, and bring her back home.

However, this time I want to build anticipation. I want to show girls into my world, make them do stuff I enjoy, but not go for sex right away. Make them crave it.

So I'm thinking waiting a few dates before trying anything. I might go for kiss close after the first or second date, but I'll probably wait till the third or fourth before trying for ****-close

So the date is, we are going to do hot yoga, followed by brunch, on Saturday morning. After brunch, I'll probably eject, but if things are going very well, I might take her to a special spot.

For any of you guys that have tried this method in the past, tips and suggestions?

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the point of waiting? I see that as wasting time, unless there's a greater goal that you haven't mentioned. You're doing it just for the sake of trying something different? I think you should just feel her out and see how receptive she is to your advances. If she wants to fvck after some hot-ass yoga, why not? This girl LTR potential?

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
j.619 said:
What's the point of waiting? I see that as wasting time, unless there's a greater goal that you haven't mentioned. You're doing it just for the sake of trying something different? I think you should just feel her out and see how receptive she is to your advances. If she wants to fvck after some hot-ass yoga, why not? This girl LTR potential?
Yeah, she definitely is. We used to work together, she got a new job. We share a bunch of common interests, which is a rare occurrence for me in this day and age.

Should have mentioned that in my original post

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shivastorm_88 said:

Before my LTR, my M.O. was pretty much bring a girl to a bar, drink one or two pitchers with her, and bring her back home.

However, this time I want to build anticipation. I want to show girls into my world, make them do stuff I enjoy, but not go for sex right away. Make them crave it.

So I'm thinking waiting a few dates before trying anything. I might go for kiss close after the first or second date, but I'll probably wait till the third or fourth before trying for ****-close

So the date is, we are going to do hot yoga, followed by brunch, on Saturday morning. After brunch, I'll probably eject, but if things are going very well, I might take her to a special spot.

For any of you guys that have tried this method in the past, tips and suggestions?

You essentially read my mind.

I also have a date this Saturday (HB 8 w/ a great body). We've been talking throughout the week and when we go out I want her to become enamored with me and see how well-rounded/desirable I am. Like you said I want her to "crave it".

It's all a part of my plan of becoming The Most Interesting Man In the World.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not going to be a popular idea on this forum, but I do think there's something to be said for building anticipation (as an option). This concept has been largely ridiculed here in recent years, but if you check out Anti-Dump he actually advocates no kiss on the first date.

It depends on the situation, but sometimes I will slow things down when I know things are going well. Sometimes I like to savor the experience, instead of just unwrapping all the presents in a great big hurry all at once. Then what is there left to look forward to? This can be hard to do, because despite the fact that I am ideal "boyfriend" and "provider" material, usually women can't wait to do the deed with me ASAP. I say that not to brag, just to point out that real life doesn't always fit the mold of what they tell you here on SoSuave.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wholeheartedly disagree with the OP's strategy.
Women want to be swept off their feet and taken by a masculine man.
I think you run the risk of coming across as a pvssy if you intentionally hold back.
There are hundreds of stories on the forum (and thousands more untold) lamenting a woman's sudden loss of interest because the man wasn't sexually aggressive enough.
Women expect a man to make a move and are suspicious of those who don't. As a general rule.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good experiment. I've missed out on too many opportunities in the past because I pussed out and didn't make a move.

As long as she sees you as a guy with value, it should work. She might start to rationalize why you haven't made a move to save her ego. "Oh, he's too much of a pvssy, time to find a real man."

Or it really could work. I have no idea. I'm interested to see how this goes.

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If i've learned anything from my current situation its to eject even if its going well. As tempting as it is to stay, she may see your time as too accessible or get bored quicker.

donjuanapprentice01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just going to make a comment that I LOVE what you said about showing her "your world". This is the thing that has given me the most success at this. When I was an AFC back in the day, it was the girl that was making the plans... BIG MISTAKE! Now, I lead, I make the plans. Goes alot better that way! And it's amazing how they react! I know the best spots, restaurants, etc.., so now I become the "go to guy". they react to that stuff real well and its easy way to get the goods!

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shivastorm_88 said:

ABC - Always Be Closing

There's something to be said for creating anticipation but too much and she begins to wonder if you're gay or you just want to be friends. If you're going to go this route you need to be teasing, kinoing, and flirting like crazy with alot of pullback.