Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

should i contact her or stay silent

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl from Morocco earlier thread: she posts pics on facebook That hè left and hurt her ( i made her fall in love and left) and that shes in love and pain. she tells my nephew that she misses me called me two days ago i was indifferent and Hung up quickly. She reacts on every facebook picture i upload 'love you' 'miss you' I just wanna contact her to tell her to take care of hersel until i go back but a lot of you guys told me stay silent ghostmode dont give her closure. I want to contact to tell her I care and that she shouldnt drink too much and take care of herself for me.

Stay silent or contacting now in then in this situation? Who know whats the best game in such situations? Shes attached i can tell, we had a great time.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
What good is telling her that going to do? Just leave it alone before you do more damage.

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you need to lay it down honestly for her man. LGBF her and gradually ease off. karma is a b and u wouldn't wanna be treated the same way.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We gave you the correct advice in your previous thread. Sounds like a case of ONEitis to me. Distance yourself and ignore. This is not rocket science...."keep it simple stupid".