Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never dealt with this Before

bigwuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I started a relationship with a 20 year old back in December. She gets pregnant an she already has a 2 year old son. well she lives in a trailer park in portage In with her mom sister stepdad and brother. I have cheated on her but we were talking about getting back together I was going to my 2 year olds son birthday party an she wanted me to get her. Then said if we get back together her mom will put her out I told her fine then don't. Then she wanted me to get her an I was about then she flipped an said no I don't want to my life is set here I said shedidn't have to bbut why the change of heart. So I text her mother asking her why is she controlling her like that an I get cussed out by this girl Lakendra is her name. Long story short I feel they don't want me in this babies life an I'm a horrible boyfriend but good with kids actually. I have the whole conversation screen snapped an can show anyone. She's been like this bipolar for weeks I honestly think they are (her parents) racist and controlling. My mom says she wanted me away from my son's party an my ex so she played a game.Should I take her for paternity I no I should leave them alone but will she change and grow up They live in a two bedroom trailer with 6 people. Does her family sound racist I was with her for months never stepped in their house once. This is all upsetting to me. My mom says I have a bad track record with these kinds of girls

bigwuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I forgot to mention she has a baby daddy who's not in the picture. Don't know if they chased him away also I'm black she's white. She also cut off all communications

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Clean up what you wrote and use some punctuation. That sh!t is unreadable!

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading this was atrocious.

Anyways.

Just go and read the dj bible.

You need to get your sh1t together and there's not enough room nor time for me to post how to do that efficiently.

That is why the dj bible exists. Go read it. Change your life. Drop these hoes. Move on.

But you ain't gunna do that. I can tell.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atleast she aint from Gary...

This is unreadable.

bigwuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
narcissist said:
Reading this was atrocious.

Anyways.

Just go and read the dj bible.

You need to get your sh1t together and there's not enough room nor time for me to post how to do that efficiently.

That is why the dj bible exists. Go read it. Change your life. Drop these hoes. Move on.

But you ain't gunna do that. I can tell.
I apologize for the grammar ,I wrote that from my phone. Anyways in hindsight I will just go for my paternity and do what I have to do. I'm not going to say she's a hoe. I just have a little bit higher standards. Anyways here's the hoe https://www.facebook.com/lakendra.patten.5. Thinking I can do much better.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My god this ***** is a disgusting morbid warpig. How did your c0ck even get hard? Better hope this kid aint yours. She is a fvckin zero.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahaha took me about 2 or 3 mins just to stop laughing from these replies.. oh god, hoo, alright im good..

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dgwizdal said:
My god this ***** is a disgusting morbid warpig. How did your c0ck even get hard? Better hope this kid aint yours. She is a fvckin zero.
Not even. She's in the negative; should give BACK to the game.

Read that DJ Bible. You'll read some good sh1t in there, really enlightening stuff. No idea where to start with advice.