Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Avoid clubs and bars

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Got this from another forum.

I'm a club promoter, PR guy and hold shares in several nightclubs, basically it's my business. Let me tell you this as a friendly advice - if you're a genuinely good, interesting and intelligent person with decent social skills - you have absolutely NOTHING to look for in clubs. This is my insight from a decade of working in and around clubs.

I don't care if you're the retard teen who thinks we don't know his ID is fake, I don't mind if you're that douche bag wearing a cap and sunglasses inside a dark building AT NIGHT putting on a hard face, a guido living his scarface fantasy by sitting on a couch in the unreasonably priced VIP lounge, one of those dorks molesting everything in sight or just one of those guys who sits on the bar eating pretzels / asking for ****tails he heard about in a movie. They're all ****ing idiots and so are you if those are the people you want to be a part of your life.

Ask friends out, go camping, go for hikes, have conversation, talk about books, watch movies, learn an instrument go to a painting class, French class, train for a marathon, dancing class, meditate, listen to music, join some active local facebook group about some hobbies or interests you have, get in touch with people - you have a phone through which you can talk to just about 80% of the world's entire ****ing population, ****ing call a person you haven't spoken to in a while and catch up - there are a billion ways of being social better than waddling around alleys, 

Clubs are a blurry, glittery, sour-sweet distraction from life, one that you will never remember and that will add no value to it. Don't worry, by age 30 most people agree with me. If not, we have a great 29+ party line on Friday, it's the same as the younger line but more desperate and sad.

Leashed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't agree in saying they should be avoided completely..

The clubs are the places I've gone in the past to fail miserably most times, and to come out feeling great those rare times. It's where one should go to hone their craft, a battlefield per se, where anything goes, and anything can be said, or tried when it comes to hitting on women.

I'll tell you this, without the experiences I've had in clubs in my early 20s, and swinging and missing hundreds of times, I wouldn't be the confident man I am now.

Just don't go in there looking for a wife..

Icegreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leashed said:
I'll tell you this, without the experiences I've had in clubs in my early 20s, and swinging and missing hundreds of times, I wouldn't be the confident man I am now.

Just don't go in there looking for a wife..
Why I agree with completely avoiding clubs

1. 1000% markup on drinks
2. $10+ cover charge
3. Can't hear anyone speak unless they are nose deep in your ear
4. Shtty fck music
5. Idiot kids trying to wear wool suits in a 90F environment

What you can do to to swing and miss hundreds of times to hone confidence

1. Pick up chicks outside of clubs in front of your mom

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Clubs are bloody hard. I have had sex with exactly one girl from a club, and she was in the social circle of a bunch of people I knew who were also there.

Bars are a bit easier. Parties, social circle and street are where I have pulled the majority.

Clubs do have their purposes though. Massed practice in a target rich environment, emotional hardening through rejection, and honing of body language due to not being able to hear a thing. Every type of game becomes easier by comparison.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
If not, we have a great 29+ party line on Friday, it's the same as the younger line but more desperate and sad.
Ain't that the truth. lolz :D

I would argue that RAVES are a much better place to be, especially if you like electronic music. In my 20's I went to nearly 100 all night parties and learned how to dance really well. I like to go to clubs to dance, I'm usually the guy they make 0 money from because I'll go in and order water (in a glass) haha.
I don't really understand people who goto clubs and drop $100's of dollars.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Just turned 21 here, I highly dislike the bar scene already. When I was 18 I went clubbing ya know for ****s and to get it out of my system. It was fun then but it gets old.

I just don't care for clubs anymore, the girls are shallow, stupid as hell, my god they only care about how many god damn likes they get on Instagram.

Phuck that. I go out still, when my buddies want me to go out with them, that's it. I like doing other stuff, plus I barley drink, so I agree with this thread.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL that's a great post! Agree 100%.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I much prefer chilled out Bars & Lounges over clubs, Especially in the summer time where they open up the rooftops and its just a relaxed atmosphere. I may end up at a club for a friends Bday or something but thats about it.

Leashed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Icegreen said:
Why I agree with completely avoiding clubs

1. 1000% markup on drinks
2. $10+ cover charge
3. Can't hear anyone speak unless they are nose deep in your ear
4. Shtty fck music
5. Idiot kids trying to wear wool suits in a 90F environment

What you can do to to swing and miss hundreds of times to hone confidence

1. Pick up chicks outside of clubs in front of your mom
I live in a city with literally hundreds of bars/clubs/lounges.

We've got dozens more where those five things are avoided. Guess I've just been spoiled living in a big city.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree bars & clubs are terrible if your looking for decent girls. They still can play an important part if your younger. I used to love looking forward to the weekend so I can meet up with my mates and hit the clubs, start drinking and hit on every pretty girl saying the dumbest things I could think of.

It made me more confident in my game and slowly as my tolerance to alcohol increased, I realised more and more that I didnt need alcohol to charm girls....though I still enjoy it. Clubbing is something I might do now once or twice a month. Not really into it, but I dont mind tagging along with friends.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had sex with 100+ girls from clubs.

Do you want to get laid? Can you handle yourself in a club? Can you dance? Be friendly? Not be a creepo?

I don't go to them anymore, but I used to.

Clubs aren't for everyone, but if they are for you: Go have fun, drink, get merry, get laid. However, don't let it define you. Like the OP's message said, just do other $hit.

Clubs are fun. That's why they're packed with people. Just make sure you hold your own...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess It depends on the club and what sort of night out you want
I am 22 and seriously starting to tire of clubbing now certainly in my city anyway

Over the last 5 years ive watched myself go from being able to handle 3/4 nights out a week to being just about able to handle one , i actually fear hangovers now , chicks seem to be getting harder and harder to lay on ONS because ive either banged them or one of theyre friends and vice versa

Guys my age seem to want trouble with each other at any cost literally fighting over women ( honestly) and ive watched the price of drinks and cover double in cost over the last few years

To put it simply for me it just isn’t worth the money and drama anymore

My weekends now consist of either approaching girls in a more subdued enviroment , tinder, quite few drinks in the house or at a bar with a select few lovely :cool:

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
lolololololo clubs and bas are for rich and good looking folks too get quick easy sex and drugs that as all really... if you are not rich or good looking you will be depressed at clubs and bars...

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
To set the background, Im about 5'7-8", Muscular build, good looking.

I haven't had much success in clubs, I mean I can get numbers pretty easily but rarely pull that night or get much in the way of follow-up. I think this is for a few reasons:

1. height! height! height!
2. voice doesn't carry well in noisy settings
3. not an expert on club-speak aka talking about dumbass stuff, small talk
4. have a habit of not dressing well
5. have a habit of bloating quite a bit during bulking cycles
6. often go with groups of friends not amenable to approaching, for whatever reason(too ugly, too beta, taken
7. My logistics of taking a chick back are almost NEVER good.

#5 is probably the most significant factor, I do noticeably better when I'm leaner in the face(but maintaining mass).
you only do better when youre leaner because you feel more confident. clean the diet up

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had significant success in clubs or bars. I feel that they're a trap. Girls tend to show up with their friends and go home with their friends. They're VERY reluctant to go home with a "random". If you show up with girls, you have a MUCH better chance of hooking up with them.

Maybe my club/bar game is bad...idk. I'm a very attractive, athletic looking, well-dressed guy. I get plenty of attention, i normally pull a few numbers and get make-outs, but nothing pans out. The obvious goal is to go home with her and get a ONS that night. Hanging out with her at a later date is VERY rare. To her, you're usually just some dude she met in a bar.

In addition, at a club or bar, girls have their shields WAAAAYYY up. If you're not on point, you will get straight up rudely rejected or ignored if you even just try to start a conversation with a hot girl. I have soo much better results at house parties. "Hey, who do you know here?" BOOM. Instant conversation, a base level of trust you wont get in a club. Add that to the fact that you usually have more social proof becuase you know a few people at the house parties. I've gotten more than a few ONS's from house parties. I've gotten one ONS from a club, and that was because i was very very very drunk and i found out the next day that she was indeed fat and ugly...

Personally, i don't even mess with the bars/clubs unless i'm rolling up in there with more than a few people or meeting a lot of people i know there. They're a fun distraction, but in terms of game...its kind of a joke.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is full of it.

I'm not saying you're going to meet your one and only in a club but you should be able to get laid. It's SOOOO much easier there. It's where girls go to score d!ck.

Be friendly, look decent, and have some balls and you can be that d!ck.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I"ve always done well not always but once i got my **** together, I did good in clubs. I'm pretty good looking but more importantly I can dress to stand out. I know how to wear clothes that look good yet stand out from the crowd.

When I was going to the clubs it was when the "I'm rick james b!tch" was in full effect lol. I had this little 5 dollar trucker hat that said " I'm rick james *****" mad on it f and I threw it on with some blue jeans a button down shirt, some blue and white pumas and a DKNY sports jacket. I had no less than 4-5 girls grab for my hat and dance with me just for the hat. **** is fish in a barrell if you put some thought into it

with that said i have better **** to do

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're good with women you can pick them up anywhere. Bars and clubs are an easy place to do that. Guys who suck with women can't pick them up anywhere.