Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dropping Plates

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys go about dropping plates?

I've been sleeping with one for a few weeks but she's getting too crazy. I honestly don't want to see her again. I am considering fading away with less and less attention.

She hit me up Friday night and said "Don't make plans for Sat morning, I'm taking you to breakfast." I didn't reply and here I am on Monday wondering how to peace out without any conflict. My default is just going NC, but I don't want to be rude. If I were sleeping with a girl that I really liked I would feel pretty sh!tty if she just started ignoring me out of the blue. So I guess I am trying to be humane about the situation.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just fade away into the wind. Progressively keep contacts shorter and shorter with more time in between. Be busy for the next couple weekends and she'll get the message eventually.

I've had situations where i'll regain interest in a dropped plate. Best to keep the separation without words so there's nothing to make anyone upset.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im busy im busy im busy, if you want to keep her around add ''baby'' maybe next week. If you want to get rid of her completeley block her phone number or tell her you chillin with another girl

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck her on Friday night but have an excuse to bail on breakfast.
Rinse and repeat as necessary whenever she tries to get too close or come on too strong.
She'll soon get the message that you simply want to fvck her and that's it. She'll either be cool with it or ditch your arse once she realises you're non-committal.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I'm running into the same situation. It's a problem when you date women "beneath" you.
I was about to cut it off with a plate, then this happened while I was leaving her place:

Her: you free Thursday
Me: um, I think so (thinking I have a few days to come up with an excuse)
Her: good, we should go out, it's my birthday
Me: *strange half smile* er....yes, that would be great
Her: awesome

hug, kiss

Her: See you Thursday!

Me *ties nooce around neck*

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt cut it off COMPLETELY right away, especially if she's someone you're going on consistent dates with and sleeping with often, rather than a f-buddy or someone you've only seen a few times. That's just rude. And especially if you have mutual friends, she could make you look bad and talk sh!t about you and spoil your chances with other girls. like people have said, start flaking more often and being more terse and short in your responses. You might even have to meet up with her once or twice more....unless you REALLY dont even want to. If she has ANY decent level of social intelligence as a girl, she will get the message.

That's actually one thing I love about girls. Aside from the crazy and low-self-esteem ones...the normal ones are way far ahead of most guys in terms of "getting the message". And when you stop talking to them as much they'll often realize what's up

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can do better. You know it. I know it. We know it.
You don't care. End of.
If she was worth bending rules then you would but you want rid. Sack her off. Out your energy elsewhere. An easy lay is what it is.

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I've ****ed her then I tell her face to face that it's over.

If we haven't ****ed then all bets are off. Ignore her and she'll go away.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no qualms dropping plates. Even to the point where I have basically dropped them all. Better to be alone to re-energise than to hang with vacuous personalities that suck the very soul out of you - and not in that that preferred way ;u) . In fact currently I only really have two, which technically aren't even spinning.

Dropped a potential last night for being dumb to the point of not being able to follow a conversation; literally from her previous point to the next. Here’s a brief excerpt from near the end of our ‘relationship’:

Ex-plate: ‘If we’re gonna meet, you need to chill out. You’re like a needy chick. I don’t need that hassle.’
(Basically I was being firm about not wanting hasty decisions and selfish histrionics from my woman; she said she didn’t want anything to do with me last week after I offered her a first date in the park. She was like, ‘I expected a bar’ – f*cking alcoholic British chicks).

TheMonkeyKing: ‘Hmmm, you know “I’m just at that age where I know what I ‘want and need’ ”...’
(basically throwing her own words back at her from all of last Thursday, when she said we were miles apart because I wanted park, she wanted bar).

E-P: ‘There’s nothing wrong with that. I’m no flakey 21 yr old.’ (She eventually flaked on me last Thursday, two hours notice, because she was ‘out of town’ [read: ‘better’ offer – turns out it’s to my benefit to not meet her at all] ).

TMK: ‘To be frank, I know 21 years old who are far less flakey than you [I actually do, and there much hotter than this troll] and I’m starting to become a bit concerned that you can’t follow the course of a conversation.’

If you see, though she recalls mentioning her ‘wants and needs’ last week, she does not recognise the hypocrisy (nor the double standard) of comparing me to a ‘needy chick’, nor did she recognise that I was ripping her a new a-hole via text.

-Her ‘needs’: wanting to go to a bar instead of the park.
-My ‘needs’: no hasty decisions nor selfish histrionics.

Conclusion: She's thick as pig-sh!t (though somehow employed as a teacher of the new generation). Plate dropped. Curve ball, dodged.

But there’s another I am chatting to online who I reckon could be an 8, borderline 9 when made up. She seems feminine and not overly concerned with constant entertainment/’adventure’ – probably the aspect of gaming that I find most exhausting; sometimes, I just want to do next to nothing for a whole, f*cking day. As far as I am concerned, those who are constantly seeking adventure have attention deficit problems.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a nice girl, just starting to get clingy. I had sh!t to do on Friday and she wouldn't get out of my place even after I dropped the hint multiple times, even told her overtly like 4 times. I got fed up and was like "look I need to go...where are your clothes?" and she still didn't fvckin move.

IMO that's not cool. Yea great we've had sex a few times but you aren't the center of my life. Huge turnoff and completely worth dropping her for.

Looks like I am her only plate so she is getting needy (ha it's funny how you can see what a beta looks like from a girls perspective).

I think if she texts me again I'll just respond saying I'm busy. She's smart enough to get the hint. Maybe I'll hit it in a few weeks/months if I get into a serious dry spell but I doubt it.

Thanks for the responses guys.