Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder game

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've just signed upto tinder in order to prevent myself getting too attatched to my current plate.

What's the format you guys aim for..

A person specific opener
Find out a bit about her
Be funny
Ask for her number
Arrange meet up

Something like that?

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just say random sh!t because it doesn't matter. Most tinder girls are flakes unless they are ugly. I usually comment on a picture if I can. If I'm left with nothing I'll just say their name like I know them..."Juuuuliaa!"

They reply, "sooophomooore!"

Then the opener is done.

Ideally, make some fun comment about their pictures.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be fun and not creepy. There are really two ways to go about it

1) Super Sexual - right off the bat, get very sexual, borderline creepy. This is a high-risk, high reward strategy. You'll get ignored most of the time, but you know that the girls who flirt back are DOWN.

An opener i stole from some other dude on here is "you look like you could be fun ;)"

In order to pull this off, you should be good looking, have good pictures, and experienced in making things sexual while remaining a boss..

2) "Safe" polite game - Be slightly more friendly and beta than you would normally in standard text game. Due to the high volume of guys just spamming girls with "hey wanna bone?" or "you're sexy as fvck!" etc, etc....they tend to be more responsive when you be decently nice to them. I'm not saying to be a b!tch. The best strategy is tongue-in-cheek teasing.

After a few fluff messages, quickly number close, and bounce to text messaging. VERY quickly try to arrange a meetup. I try to do coffee shop near my sex location, and then try to get them to come back to your place to fvck.

Be prepared for a lot of flakes.

I second what Sofomore said in terms of shouting their name. I ALWAYS get a response to that. My other fallback is simply "You're cute." It's non-creepy but direct, and miles better than "you're sexy!"

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tinder is for fags in my opinion. grow some balls and talk to a girl in real life.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
tinder is for fags in my opinion. grow some balls and talk to a girl in real life.
Faggots probably get more pu$$y than you. Pathetic.

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see why you can't do both.

I think with people close to me I can be more direct. Going to be hard to get someone to come 40 miles without first building up more rapport.

It's fun when you see someone you know IRL.

How do I respond if I hypothetically see a plate I'm kinda meant to be exclusive with?

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do both. To be honest I get laid more from real-life interactions. Tinder is a good way to judge what girls like your appearances. It's made me realize that most of what's holding me back is league mentality. I'm slowly shedding it, and Tinder is confirming that if I approached these hotties in person, they will probably like me.

I've seen plates on there. I hit no because it would be awkward. Even saw my ex-gf on there. Stupid ho.

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitting yes or no is kinda irrelevant imo. It's more how you deal with it if you're meant to be exclusive. I guess I'd just laugh.

Def good for seeing what type of girls dig you.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Meant to be exclusive"...what does that even mean?

If I was exclusive with someone, I would probably know if they were on Tinder. Any girl that hides it from you would be trash.

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys go about esculating?

I've tried 'So tell me, what do you use tinder for' as a way to see if girls dtf or wasting time, usual response is what do you use it for..

is there a better approach, how do i word the do you wanna **** or not line?

Leashed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is a good tool to set up a meet-up quickly. Within a day or two of matching.

For me, at least, what you do at the meet-up is what matters most. Bring your A-game then.

Match-small talk-number close-text to set up meet-up- then it's all on you.

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd sooner screen or gauge the girls intentions pre date though. Not interested in anything but banging these tinder girls, ideally on the first date.

May just go with a direct approach after initial small talk/getting to know. If they're not dtf then fine w/e next.

lanba

Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked for a girls number and she said: No but can I have yours sexy?

I'm a bit suspicious. This is some kind of polite rejection or would she actually contact me?

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had some success, although cos im at my parents place i have no place to **** them, any ideas?

lanba

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same problem. Would like to know.

Last edited:

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just using these as practise til i get back to my uni dorm.

hard work trying to get girls to travel so far, even if they do seem dtf. taking my mind off my oneitus slightly at least.