Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how can i make her my girlfriend before she meets my mom

eastside562

Don Juan
Reaction score
After texting heavily for 1 week. We went on a first date and some things i noticed. 1.She dosent look away when i stare at her 2. She took her shoes off and crossed her leggs and faced me while sitting beside me. 3. She dosent end the date but wait for me to end it. 4. She ask alot of questions like favorite music,tv show,super hero ect.. 5. Laughs at my jokes when thier mean. 6. Dosent move when i kissed her cheek. 7. Text me 2 hours after our date.

She said i make her feel so special and took a pic for me than posted it on her facebook. It is on private so i cant see what she wrote but she recieved 15 likes while her other pics has like 1 or 0 likes.

We are going out again this week for a second date she also wants to meet my mom already. i was wondering how should i ask?

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has very high interest in you. Either that, or she's psycho.

I'd get to know her better before introducing her to your mom. See how the second date goes and run with it, that's what life is about. Enjoy it! :)

eastside562

Don Juan
Reaction score
Question how often am i sappose to text her after first date? She would usually initiate contact first. We already planned the second date but for 2 days we havent talk. Should i wait till the day before date to initiate contact or just text?

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you rushing a relationship? Let it play out and see what she is like before you start one. She shouldn't meet your mom this fast. How old are you guys? Let her text and call you.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh, I remember these days.

So young, naive and wanting to play things "exactly right."

Focus on having fun, getting to know her & enjoying the company she offers.

Don't try to make her your gf. Typically the girl should be the one to bring up the "what are we" talk. That shows you that she clearly wants something more.

If you rush that on your end now, she might say yes, but it will make things go downhill fast & you will regret doing that.

Don't get needy, clingy and over-analyze. If you start doing too much, too soon, she will lose the attraction she has for you.

Its human nature to want, what is slightly out of reach.

PIMP