Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Falling in Love Decreases Mens T Levels.

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone

Scroll down to the relationship part. That's interesting. Because we all know that the more testosterone we have, generally the more attractive we are to the opposite sex.

It also increases a womens T, which describes how women cheat a lot on guys, because the guys are infatuated with their GF, who is fcxking some guy on the side, who ain't in love etc.

Opinions?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I had a gf I had a lot of women coming after me cause they knew I was attached. Having a gf = social proof. So your theory isn't quite true

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They do say taken men are more appealing to women, so it's hard to say. They say women favor men who are wearing wedding rings - I think that may be a myth, although I'm sure some women are affected like that. Anyway...

Supposedly the reason that men's testosterone decreases when they are in relationships is to help them keep from straying while they devote time and energy on making sure that any offspring are raised to viability.

This puts the lie to those who maintain that monogamy is unnatural, since here we have a mechanism in place to help the male remain faithful. The effect wears off after a few years, however, and I am speaking of serial monogamy and not lifelong monogamy.

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
When I had a gf I had a lot of women coming after me cause they knew I was attached. Having a gf = social proof. So your theory isn't quite true

Lol.. When I'm jacked as **** and single, or in a relationship, it doesn't matter about social proof because women can smell confidence a mile away and if you have **** loads of testosterone, you have confidence like no other.

Ever since I've been injecting test, I've had more women hit on me in one week than the past year.

It's insane, but it works.