Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with 10's

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Peak this...

She's an Asian chick. Solid 10. Mofos hitting on her from Pacqiauo angles. Crazy.
She tells me she wants someone to understand her, so she *****es about her problems, whilst I try to keep things light on the date at the bar and playing fun games.

She is stunning. Model material. My beef is this: she's shy and moaney. I poke slight fun at her, she warms slowly. But she lives with her parents and has no job.

I almost see it as a pointless endeavour. I could **** her easy. But Theres no challenge in it. Attraction is 90% game. But I do like her for her vulnerability.

My question is this: when would YOU walk away from an aesthetic 10? When they act like a 4?

My ego wants to **** her. My heart says, there's better, move on.
Appearance isn't everything.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite the fact there are no "solid 10's" you've answered the question yourself. You know the chick, I don't know if she's too old to be living with her parents. If you can bang her easily why don't you just do it instead of acting like it's an issue?

If a girl's hot, I don't care how she acts because they all look great on their backs.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is this one of those bragging threads disguised as a plea for help?

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does a 4 act like? She doesn't seem to be causing you any drama so what's the problem? If I wanted to fvck her I'd fvck her, simple as that. You should do the same. Oh and post pics so we can laugh at the fact that she isn't a 10 :D

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
What does a 4 act like? She doesn't seem to be causing you any drama so what's the problem? If I wanted to fvck her I'd fvck her, simple as that. You should do the same. Oh and post pics so we can laugh at the fact that she isn't a 10 :D
LOL I know seriously.

I actually have an HB 10 married coworker. I might be a little biased since she is really nice and flirty, but she's crazy hot. You guys would bust your nut if you saw her. She's a blonde Kate Middleton.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are full of sh*t and dont quite have this one in te bag yet.

I don't get what your talking about because the hotter they are: the crazier and more f*cked up they are. 6s are far more stable than 9s.

That being said: smash and dash. She she says she wants someone who understands her, she means she's attracted to guys that treat her like dirt. She has a million white knights that will "understand her" which is why she is attracted to you for gaming her. Continue to refuse to be her emotional tampon and dodge the bs about her problems or else you'll be another orbiter who's there to "understand her."

Should be an easy close if keep pushin her comfort zone but it's time to ramp up the game. NOW.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
LOL I know seriously.

I actually have an HB 10 married coworker. I might be a little biased since she is really nice and flirty, but she's crazy hot. You guys would bust your nut if you saw her. She's a blonde Kate Middleton.
Hah Kate Middleton is certainly no 10 sir. Blonde hair would not help at all. You have a point though, I tend to not really notice some chicks until they show interest in me. Then it's like "Oh....she's actually kinda hot."

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No such thing as a 10.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm afraid I'll have to agree with old El Payaso here. I just don't think they actually exist....

A '10' is a birdy who has the personality and smarts to match her looks and who you can guarantee will not cheat on you. End of.

If you wanna f*ck her, f*ck away, Romes. But if you settle with her, you'll always be cheating on her emotionally/mentally at least. She sounds a bit dumb or high maintenance.... but maybe unfair, may be a slow starter.

Yes, 10s really are that rare. In fact, I think I am yet to meet or even hear of one. We're talking 10/10 here... perfection. Does this even exist?

The aesthetic 10s I've met are either thick as pig sh!t, dull as dish water, or a combination thereof. F*ck I've been chatting to two (aesthetic) 7s on OKC recently; I dropped one yesterday because she couldn't even remember my name and this next one emails this morning asking where I'm from, even though I've told her on the very same message thread.... now, I know it's not me; my current total is approaching the 60-70 mark (I stopped count around 40), so I ain't no mong.

My point here being, as so-called '10s' need to rely even less on smarts and persona than these relatively average birds, what f*ckers hope is there that a '10' really exists.... maybe half a dozen times in a generation at most.

I probably work with an 8 right now; she got looks, smarts personality, but big ears and possibly slightly saggy knockers. What can I say, probably gotta lower my standards. Or go to med school.....

And no, KM is certainly no 10. 10/10 Gol'digga maybe, buying a new dress every day on my f*cking taxes.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I've never seen an Asian 10. My 10 is Swedish and has blue eyes. The OP will disagree. That's why there are no 10's. Only someone WE think is a 10. Ask 5 random guys to rate her and take the average. That is her average, not your rating. That said, if you think she is a 10 that's really all that matters. Below is an example of a girl I met in the last year who I thought was a 10 and how I seduced her.

Dealing with Girls YOU think are a 10:

1) She must be attracted to you. You must have some early connection. I had a flower and put it in her hair.

2) You must not be nervous around her. Any indication of nervousness is DIRECTLY proportional to how much hotter she is than you (or the girls you date, which is about the same thing over the long term). I ran the table while playing her at pool as she was trying to distract me with her cleavage.

3) You must wait for the right moment. Some guy beat me in the next game when he ran the table, and I couldn't ask her out on a losing note. I bided my time for a few weeks.

4) When you do ask her out, you must be brave, unflinching and confident. She will throw a curve at you. I asked "So should I call you?" to which she replied "You are asking me out, like on a date?" "Of course." "Ok!"

5) If (and usually when) she flakes on the first date, you must play it cool. I waited 3 weeks until I saw her again. She ran over and hugged me and said she thought I flaked and then she showed how her text to me saying "What time are we going?" hadn't gone through. The next date she was right on time. For this reason, always send a reminder text 2 hours before the date. Texts really do get lost.

6) You must have other dates that she is jealous of. Usually this is the toughest one when you are dealing with a 10. But as long as SHE doesn't think she's a 10 she will still get jealous. Remember, girls don't have time to screen everyone. They just look at what other girls like to save time. Chances are, you only think she's a 10 because you are desperate and there are no other girls.

7) There must be amazing chemistry on your first date. If you are not staring into each others eyes indefinitely something is wrong. You should kiss her goodnight but with minimal tongue. After the date SHE must write to thank you.

8) You must remember not to like her too much or talk about future plans, the relationship, being exclusive, or getting married. Let her bring that up which will be AFTER sex. Long before that she'll tell you she had a dream about you, or something.

9) You must hold on loosely. Keep her for the long term by occasionally sending romantic texts (assuming she initiates sometimes, especially when she initiates on holidays).

10) You must be ready to let her go at some point. Once she does something SHE knows was wrong, she won't respect you if you stick around. When you walk away from a girl you think is a 10 you gain power.

The best thing about dating a 10 is that other girls will seem second best, and then they will want you because you will act the way you are supposed to act. Also, when a 10 dumps you then you will be inspired to improve yourself like never before.

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've got that connection as you say you do, try something different next time she goes on a rant. Your attraction to her is waning and all you want to do is f*** her so why not just have some fun and try some new moves on her. If I were you, I'd wait for her to next go on a rant and if you are close enough, kiss close her and use it as a means to shut her up.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't call a girl a 10 on this website cause you'll get attacked for it even if she is the hottest woman on earth. So no point posting this

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don-Kong said:
Peak this...

She's an Asian chick. Solid 10. Mofos hitting on her from Pacqiauo angles. Crazy.
She tells me she wants someone to understand her, so she *****es about her problems, whilst I try to keep things light on the date at the bar and playing fun games.

She is stunning. Model material. My beef is this: she's shy and moaney. I poke slight fun at her, she warms slowly. But she lives with her parents and has no job.

I almost see it as a pointless endeavour. I could **** her easy. But Theres no challenge in it. Attraction is 90% game. But I do like her for her vulnerability.

My question is this: when would YOU walk away from an aesthetic 10? When they act like a 4?

My ego wants to **** her. My heart says, there's better, move on.
Appearance isn't everything.
My guess is you have never fuhked a 10 before or even a 9. Before you get all butthurt, the reason I say this is a man who has wouldn't be making a big deal about it. He wouldn't ask the question you are asking either.

A man that has nailed a few hot girls(9-10's) wouldn't bother with one that looked like a 10, but acted like a 4 because there's nothing special about her.

So you better just get it out of your system and make it happen. Once you do, your heart will have control over your ego and you won't fall for stupid biatches like this that don't deserve your attention.

The best thing I ever did was nail a few 9's. It made me realize that even the sexiest girls are nothing special. It was a "been there, done that" thing for me. Its a powerful tool when the pu$$y has little to no control over you. Makes them try even harder and you end up getting higher quality girls(good personality & good looks). ;)

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smell bs. I doubt you really have this in the bag, so you're bragging you could hit it but she's "too immature". Dude no one cares. Do whatever you want.

My friend can't stand dumb hot girls so he avoids them. I personally can play along with their stupidity until they are naked in my bed.

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. With humble thanks.

Some really interesting and great responses from the Dons.
And some blatantly: 'I need to... change that stinky attitude... before I can get any girls' responses.

10's are subjective, always will be. The ones we deem 10's are the ones that come with the highest anxiety price because there is always desire and want.We already place them above the rest. Gotta normalise these beaches.

I've been reflecting on this and I'm actually more attracted to 6's and 7's because I get more satisfaction. I find that the more aesthetically pleasing to eye, the bigger the head****. Anyway, thanks dudes.
Will try and get a pic lol