Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Common woman problems. The DJ solutions and a bit of motivation.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To many threads created about the same problems and situations and every problem and situation entails the same answers over and over from the fellow DJ's here on this site.

I will outline the most common problems/circumstances and the solutions necessary in dealing with these problems/circumstances. Also how to avoid these problems in the future.

Being cheated on

A very common situation that many guys find them selves in. Dating a girl for a while exclusively and think everything is all dandy, when suddenly you find out your "innocent princess" has been getting D in every hole.

Oh what ever shall you do?

Simple. Drop that hoe from your life. Never speak to her again. No "merry christmas" no "happy birthday" no fvcking nothing. She's done. Lost her chance.

Your girl stops having sex with you

Another very common problem men find them selves in. Their girls just aint putting out anymore. Do you beg? argue? try to communicate your feelings to her? fvck no.

Yet another common sense analysis. Her interest levels have dropped to an all time low. Anything you do will only make it worse.

DROP.

Go out. Find a girl that begs you for sex. Find a girl that has to change her panties every time she sees you because you make her woman parts tingle.

Simple.

The girl your seeing is playing hot/cold

You think that a girl is playing hot/cold with you. Some days she's texting you. calling you up. other days she could give less of a fvck about you or your presence.

I get the feeling that the dudes that claim a girl is playing hot/cold with them, are really just saying that. My guess is the woman is playing COLD/COLD.

She just doesn't give two sh1ts about you.

DROP. Waste of time. Low interest level. You are digging yourself deeper and deeper into that beta hole by trying to raise interest level.

Spend that time going out to find girls that play HOT/HOT.

Also use the 3/2 rule. For every 3 times a girl communicates with you, communicate back 2 times.

Your girl is texting/calling/chilling with other guys

If you are exclusive with this type of girl. You are retarded. Here is my solution.

(Solution 1)

DROP. You can assume she is sleeping with these guys. At the very least she is THINKING about it. Waste of time to be completely exclusive with a girl whose like that.

(Solution 2)

Keep her around for sex. Only do this is you have complete control over your emotions. If you are a b1tch then refer back to Solution 1

Process of doing it properly.

Step 1] Go out and add 3 girls to your arsenal.

Step 2] Become emotionless towards the girl that you are dating. This will be easy considering you now have 3 other girls to fvck

Step 3] Call her up 1-2 times a week for sex. After sex go about your business

Your girl is trying to change you into an emotional tampon

For me personally, ew. Waste of time, peace of mind, emotional stability, patience and a calm well-being. If a girl is this annoying, just drop her. Why would you drop your self to that level just for sex?

Girl you've gone on a couple dates with is starting to flake

She lost interest. Simple as that. Drop contact. Go out spin other plates.

Don't throw away the number. Keep it in a resource bank on your phone with all the other flake's. Once a year send a mass text to all of them, to see if any of them are down for a drink. Then smash. It's worth a try.

Girl you've been seeing playing to many games/sh1ttests

Sh1ttests are there to see if you are worth it. If you are of value. To many sh1ttests however and it begins to rattle your inner core with outcome dependance. DROP. Your peace of mind is WAY more important than a broad that plays TOO many sh1ttests. Get rid of her and spend the time looking for a chick that has such high interest in you she could care less about sh1ttests

If you can handle it then go for it.

Dating a girl and her ex comes back in the picture

Most likely they are fvcking. Although he could be a beta orbiter. I would refer back to the fourth problem's solution. Keep her around for sex but be prepared to find out that she's been fvcking him. In which case. DROP.

Girl breaks up with you

No contact. Simple. As. That.

Delete her facebook, twitter, instagram, tumblr, fvcking skype, msn, her number, change your number.

Literally drop of the face of the planet in her eyes.

If she messages you. pffttt. Don't even read it.

If you see her in person. Smile. But be indifferent and aloof. Give off the air that you could not give less of a fvck about her presence. Its a benefit to be surrounded by women at such a point.

NEVER get angry, upset or rattled. Just be chill. Meditate. She's gone. And if she comes back, youre gone. ;)

Okay. There are obviously more problems/circumstances that men are faced with today. Please add to the list so that people can just come in here and read the solution to their problem and move on.

These situations are inevitable in your dealings with women. You will 100% come across one of these problems. But their are ways to minimize the amount it happens, and there are ways to minimize the amount of fvcks you give when they do happen. To be a Zen-Like Don Juan with no attachments and an air of non-affectivity there are certain things you must do.

1] Spin as many plates as you possibly can. The more plates the better. If you are in a state of abundance you don't care if 1 chick flakes, or if your main squeeze is talking to another dude. Why? because you can go into your phone and call up a girl from the thousands of numbers you have and replace her like THAT. *snaps fingers*

So go out there get copious amounts of numbers. Turn the majority of them into plates. Constantly be spinning at the very least 2 plates. By spinning plates I mean have sex with them.

2] Embark on the journey to perfectionism. You cannot obviously attain perfection. But you can always be striving for it. When you think you are perfect you can become even better. So always push forward and become the best you. Read books, workout, eat healthy, bulk up and put on muscle, learn instruments, learn new languages, embrace a new culture by travelling a lot, share experiences that not many people have done, write relentlessly, have a daily journal to write in. Set GOALS and achieve them.

If you don't have a goal right now, just kill yourself. Okay don't kill yourself, just pull out a piece of paper and write down 3 goals. Don't go overboard or you wont achieve. Start small. Maybe even just write down 1 goal. Then work every day at succeeding towards that goal.

This will help you with those problems above because you start living your life for the betterment of yourself. Not for women. Its a transition. Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Your moving from companionship to SELF ACTUALIZATION. Becoming the best person. So when a women dumps you, you go "GREAT! now I have more free time to become the best me!!!"

3] Meditate. Sit down. Breathe. Clear your mind of all the bullsh1t. 15 minutes a day. It wont hurt and you'll realize it is the best thing you've ever done for yourself.

You grow a zen-like non-affectivity. Sh1t happens. But you'll overcome it. No need to dwell.

RSDtyler said in one of his videos a great mantra.

"When you are approaching women or if you are ever having difficulties with women or life, think to yourself would I truly care about this in a deep meditative state? if not, which most likely you WONT, then move on, eradicate it from you mind"

^ Paraphrased obviously. ^

But definitely something that has made me a machine at life.

Just realize. You have one life. Don't waste it. Time is precious. Therefore react to things like your time is running short. Would you dwell on a girl flaking or dumping you if it was your LAST DAY ALIVE? probably not. You would be out there enjoying the last fruitful minutes of your short life.

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is totally awesome. Much recommended to every man.

My thinking is a tiny bit different on the concept of goals. There is an idea that systems are better than goals because goals are outcome dependent whereas systems are not. Again the difference is very slight.

http://jamesclear.com/goals-systems

And this book has a scientificly proven approach to achieving Zen-like control and mastery over your life. Field tested and works perfectly. I believe it is what started me off on my current journey.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Happiness-Trap-Struggling-Living/dp/1590305841

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can find a way to not care about women none of these problems will ever arise

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
If you can find a way to not care about women none of these problems will ever arise

Exactly.

Although the scenarios still arise, the simple fact of not caring terminates their significance. When one doesn't care about one single woman or has an over abundance of women which leads to de-pedistalization of individual women than these scenarios aren't considered problems.

On the contrary to a person with abundance these situations are considered blessings in disguise. These situations allow for men of our calibre to weed out unworthy chicks.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Yes and to get to the state of not caring about women takes practice. It's not a light switch you can turn on.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

Add some common problems that guys have with girls, and add solutions so people can read and be educated!