Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Last night I joined an affair website, purely for research purposes.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.... And I've had three expressions of interest from 'taken women seeking men' in less than 24hours (one's quite fit and sophisticated actually).

I digress. If ever the sweet innocent princess fairytale was over, it's now.

Time to play hard ball.

Any thoughts on knowingly f*cking another bloke's missus?

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thoughts like what, exactly? Ethics? Heh. If a woman wants to cheat, she will cheat whether it's with you or with someone else. May as well be with you. The only circumstances where I wouldn't sleep with a taken girl (who I'd sleep with otherwise) are, in decreasing order of importance, (1) the boyfriend is a friend of mine, (2) the boyfriend is likely to find out and hurt me or (3) the boyfriend is connected to my social circle and I'm likely to be caught and ostracised.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or
4) You are far enough along in building your own life that you can find your own women, instead of needing to bottom feed.

He's right the wh**** will cheat. Doesn't mean you need to help.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she wants to cheat and starts trying to do so then she's already cheated, physically f*cking is only the formality. It's like murder and attempted murder. If anything, you're opening her husband's eyes. When the anger of another man f*cking your wife passes, you realise that even though he completed the cheating formality with her, he also helped you draw the veil away.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
most long term relation ship eventually involve infidelity thats just a sad reality of human nature... no way around it and men need too accept it and stop hinting that doing more for her will make her ignore her carnal urges to be mated wit by other men ...lol

some like to say only young girls do that ..wrong.. women of all ages cheat the older ones just tend to be more discreet cause ethyl have much more too lose she caught

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in addition to being morally wrong however you slice it, it's also extremely dangerous on your part (if you guys get caught, is he gonna kill you? both of you? will she claim rape to get out of trouble?)

if you're ok with being a bad person and doing something dangerous for some ***** ***** then go for it.

keep in mind STDs, she's not exactly chaste and responsible

NOTE: most of that only applies if you knowingly go into this, if you liked the girl and got her AND THEN found out she was in a relationship, then it wouldn't be wrong but it'd still be dangerous.

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens. Play or be played.

devilkingx2 said:
... morally wrong ...
Your morals were fed to you by society and by your mother in particular. There are events from your very early childhood that you can't even remember that have given you your sense of morality. Go live in another country and you will see just how fluid morality really is. There are some cultures described by anthropologists in which the concept of cheating doesn't even exist.

Read Sex At Dawn (for how sexual morals are cultural, not inborn) and The Manipulated Man (for how women brainwash us from birth to fit into society's mold).

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's terrible. Doesn't that make you guys never want to get married? Women are disgusting creatures 98% of the time

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So low quality men and low quality women sign up for cheating websites? Meh. *shrug*

Let em have each other. People like that will never be worth a damn in my book. (And yes, I think disloyal behavior automatically makes you a low quality dating prospect....male or female)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turuwal said:
It happens. Play or be played.

Your morals were fed to you by society and by your mother in particular. There are events from your very early childhood that you can't even remember that have given you your sense of morality. Go live in another country and you will see just how fluid morality really is. There are some cultures described by anthropologists in which the concept of cheating doesn't even exist.

Read Sex At Dawn (for how sexual morals are cultural, not inborn) and The Manipulated Man (for how women brainwash us from birth to fit into society's mold).
I didn't mean "cheating is bad" I meant "I don't like it when other guys bang my girlfriend, so why would i do it to other guys who've done me no wrong?" is there no brotherhood among men?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
devilkingx2 said:
I didn't mean "cheating is bad" I meant "I don't like it when other guys bang my girlfriend, so why would i do it to other guys who've done me no wrong?" is there no brotherhood among men?
Shame on us for being golden-rule kinda guys (sarcasm). I dont do to people what I wouldnt want done to me. Plus betrayal and a lack of loyalty is bad. So therefore cheating is bad in my book.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j.619 said:
That's terrible. Doesn't that make you guys never want to get married? Women are disgusting creatures 98% of the time
I don't want to get married because it is a corrupt institution that encourages failure. If I'm happy with a gal, I'll stay with her as long as we are happy together. Marriage just complicates things.

Regarding cheating, I don't involve myself with affairs with attached women for two reasons.

1) I wouldn't want it to happen to me. I believe in karma.

2) I hate drama. The amount of drama that can surface from attached women is endless, and not worth it. There's plenty of single women around.

Keep life simple, peaceful, and enjoyable. Only allow good quality single women into your life.

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
devilkingx2 said:
See my thread here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=213267

Pretty much everyone is an a$$hole. Even when I give them free access to the girls I am rolling with they act like morons and try to one-up me to make themselves look good. When I meet one of the extremely few guys who isn't an a$$hole, it is hilarious because we both keep trying to palm the girls onto each other. I pretty much trust no one anymore except for confirmed polyamorists.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"For science" my a$$. Do what you want bro. H0es will h0e, if you want to have the ex-marine come hunt you down, good luck. Plenty of hot young singles that will put out just as fast.

Vidrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do whatever you want to do. I see nothing wrong with banging another man's girl. Just be prepared to deal with the potential consequences.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seriously was just for research, and largely to feedback here.

Most of the reasons for engaging and not engaging with these women mentioned I concur with, was just interested to get others' points of view. I might just see this one milf though; haven't seen the face, but the bod is just about 9, borderline 10 given slightly bigger chesticles.

That being said, the rates on this site are f*cking outrageous (£40/$67 to view or send 20 private messages). Think what some guys have said about low value desperados is just about spot on.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every "have an affair" site is littered with almost nothing but fake profiles. In fact, So is any sexual oriented site other than fetlife or craigslist (both of which are free). The thought that women are going to PAY to have sex/get attention is outlandish.... with a few exceptions (namely - she's obese, and will get way more value on a sex site then she will on a dating site since the competition from real women is so small).

I don't give a sh!t about the cheating issue. I've done things that would repulse the weakness coming from this thread. (note: ANY woman has potential to cheat; and that potential is increased subbstantially once she's emasculated a man and turned him dependant on her. The belief that "Any woman I ever choose to date would never __fill this in with ANYTHING___" is one of the worst frames a man can have.)

Just warning that the sites are mostly bogus.

Especially if you're talking about Ashley Madison (which has been accused of hiring people to pose as women to get men to spent obscene money to chat with.)

Last edited:

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Exactly right. Seriously the pandering to women by changing everything that makes you a unique individual just to "raise her IL" is pathetic. Its a fools errand anyway, like you said. Women LIKE variety, just like men. Hypergamy does not mean monogamy. Hypergamy means yet ANOTHER impulse women have to cheat, on top of pure carnal lust that they share with men.
and that is the reality of why marriage is also a very very bad idea for anyone still young enough to have sex...lol