Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asian Girls

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been dating a Chinese girl for the past two three weeks. I gamed her as I normally do and she responded very positively, and she even threw me the expected sh*ttests. I want her as a main plate. I am not treating her any different than any other woman.

Are there any particulars that i need to know about them? Anything that sets them apart from the rest? Anything i should be doing differently?

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by saying naggy? Naggy as in clingy?

Ray S

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a Chinese chick for a bit and never felt it necessary to treat her different from other women

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am trying to maintain frame as good as I can.

For example, she was always late in the dates.. at some point we had arranged a date where we will cook food together. She was 30 minutes late and I was hungry so I cooked and eaten by myself and texted her to not bother to come.

She replied back after 10 minutes with a series of texts apologising etc and asking me whether she could come now. I told her no as I have made plans (bull****.. I was on netflix) and if she wants to come in a couple of hours. She came one time and from then onwards she is never more than 3-4 minutes late.

but.. I would do that to any girl.. not only Asian.. I seriously try to not take bull**** from any girl.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tehk her ow fo sushi and din read fortune cookie and mak lotta sechsy time!

Icegreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seeing an Asian chick for a week now. You can dominate them so easily, but be aware of the **** tests.

So far, I've had
1. are you a player?
2. do you want commitment?
3. have you ever lived with a partner?
4. what makes you so special?
5. how many real girlfriends have you had?
6. is this a one night stand?
7. have you ever had a one night stand?
-the list goes on and on

Best way to get around this was to be completely indifferent and redirect the tests to her, or rip her clothes off.

Dat tiny Asian female frame doe

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Icegreen said:
I've been seeing an Asian chick for a week now. You can dominate them so easily, but be aware of the **** tests.

So far, I've had
1. are you a player?
-the list goes on and on

Best way to get around this was to be completely indifferent and redirect the tests to her, or rip her clothes off.

Dat tiny Asian female frame doe
So far I had 1, 2, 5, 6, 7 and ofcourse the do you miss me?

I either agree and amplify to all and try to mix truth and exaggeration.. or simply ignore them.

skinnyguy said:
Are you white?
Yes I am white. Does my race plays a role?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xupc said:
Yes I am white. Does my race plays a role?
asian girls love white men.

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her on it. That's what i did recently. I ripped her for being a mummys girl and a moaney shy girl. BUT i did it in a way that was double-edged by saying that she was stronger than all that and that if she just have fun then she'd be able to let it all go.

This Asian knows I am a therapist so wants my professional opinion without having to pay for it, and this is on a date! So, acknowledge whatever it is she is moaning about, then shut it down.

The boundary is like a contract which you must get her to contribute to and agree with. Mine went like this:
We're not allowed to talk about (x) else we have to do shots.
No ex boyfriends or work talk.
Fun only.

Worked pretty well. I had a blast and she ended up breaking the contract (which was really just a game which initiated playful banter) so the evening can be contained but it has to be collaborative and agree din a playful way else it will just come across as you being all weird and domineering.

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Icegreen said:
1. are you a player?
-the list goes on and on
1. I play guitar!
2. Yes I love commitment, there's 10 of them isn't there, oops thats commandments
3. Yes
4. So you think I am special? I knew you thought so I can see it in your eyes.
5. What, not including the blow-up dolls?
6. Have you ever tried to stand for one night?
7. Explain to me what that is since you are one thinking about it? (in a jokey voice...I dont think i can respect you now) its over.:crazy:

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen up yo. If you are getting interviewed it means you need to switch gears and call her on her serious attitude, it's just boring for first dates.
If i wanted to put on my favourite shirt and aftershave to come to a bar and get grilled like **** I would have hanged myself beforehand.

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Id say 7.5/8 and FOB.

I gamed her as normal (kino, dance, 1st date closed with kiss, sex on 5th date). But I really like her.. she is really different as she is feminine as fvck and she is not bitsy. Also, she gives me space and let me do my things etc. So far so good but I have to maintain frame.

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Much like any other type of girls, with asians you have to be the man even more - no chumping it. It must come from the very strong patriarchal family that many of these girls are raised in. Hence they expect a man to be a man.

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the writeup man! I will update with news and feed back to the collective knowledge on how to deal with these kind of chicks.