Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she trying to use me?

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so i met this cute little hottie about a 7.5. Anyway to make a long story short. She gave me her number we talked a few times, but it seemed like i was the one always initiating calls, text etc. She would always call me back but i grew weary of doing all the work. So this lasted for about a week. So i gave up, but during that time she made me a friend on Facebook, at the sametime she invited me to her church. Now i thought this was strange since she always seemed to busy for dates. So one night i was on Facebook and i found a post by a close friend of hers asking if she had seen and talked to a certain guy that goes to her church and she said no that she was too shy to speak to him and thats when it all hit me, i felt like she was trying to run game in me. So i asked her friend to tell me about this guy, but she stopped her friend from saying anything. So after not hearing from her or texting basically no communication she sent me a inbox text on facebook asking me why i never came to her church yesterday for easter sunday!:confused: Females these days must think that men are so desperate for the p00n that they have no self respect.:nono: Well needles to say i never answered her back. Any thoughts?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long have you known this chick?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to be honest I've been having very similar problems with a string of chicks lately

it seems as though women just want to know they can have and its really starting to p**s me off

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either she's trying to convert you, or she's using for attention. If you feel like it's too much work then don't try harder. It doesn't work for women.

TheBossman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mormon girls are famous for this. You have to be "worthy" religiously, or you're not gonna get more than a hug and maybe some homemade cookies.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I've only know her for a month, but I'm no fool, got plenty of experience with females and the games that they play. I just found it strange that she wanted me to come to her church and we haven't even been out on a date yet.
Sounds fishy to me...

I believe that theirs a guy at her church that she wanted to make jealous and she thought that I was going to be her little lap dog and run over to the church just to see her.(yes b1chtes can be that callous) I mean she hasn't texted me, called me or anything until yesterday! And she sent it to me on Facebook of all places..

As the more wise Dj's around here will tell you a female that's really interested will call text, date and ****... :yes: Im throwing this one back in the sea, because to tell you the truth I'm really not interested in her anymore. Because at the very least she was trying to run games. :kick:

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone Else?

Hmm, I want to get some experienced DJ's opinion about this..

EbbsAndFlows

Don Juan
Reaction score
The_411 said:
Either she's trying to convert you, or she's using for attention. If you feel like it's too much work then don't try harder. It doesn't work for women.
So much this.

Funny that the path of least resistance, not trying too hard, is what usually works. Yet so many of us put a bunch in, get little out, and then get frustrated when it doesn't work.

****ty romantic comedies and stories from our grandparents have tricked us into believing chasing a girl works. And, for the love of God, never ask a woman. They'll say "go tell you her you like her! Buy her something!". And when it doesn't work they'll feed you some "don't worry about her, wasn't meant to be" bull****. I don't even listen to my super close female friends unless it's having them reading a girl's actions/texts or something they can be objective about.

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said. Don't ask for other women's opinions, unless its for strategic advantage purposes about their behaviour and which move to make next.

Other women have empathy and put themselves in the shoes of the other women but give awful advice. For example they would encourage a direct route for her affection, telling her you like her and all that garbage, but women have so many defenses, so we have to move stealthily around, up over and through to get to where we want to be. Other women see the end goal but dont recognise or wont admit to their own defensiveness therefore give **** advice.