Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I gotta ask the board! Do you think women control the dating, love, and sex game?

Do women control the dating, love, and sex game?

• Total voters

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I thought I'd ask the fellas here this very simple question. And why do you think that women do (or don't) control the dating, love, and sex game?

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've started to seriously question your method of giving advice on alot of your posts; its all way too negative all the while.

In answer to your above question no they dont control it - unless you let them by not being"man" enough

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
they absolutely control the dating game. look at all the threads here about online dating. you have every guy, unattractive, average, and very attractive all competing for the same top women. they definitely own the dating game

when it comes to relationships, men have the power. the girl is almost always the one who wants to be exclusive first; or suggets marriage, etc. as the man, you decide when you want to settle down. girls feel like they're on some sort of clock and need to settle down at such and such age. we definitely hold the cards in this field i think.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yes. Women choose. That's as close to controlling the game as you can get.

Of course a guy should "man up" and "handle his business" and do whatever he needs to do and wants to do.

BUT she doesn't care what you do unless you are the type she wants to b@ng. If you are the guy she wants to b@ng, then suddenly your underwater basketweaving hobby is fascinating to her.

This is why you do things for YOURSELF, not for women.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general I think they do control the dating/sex/relationship game.

Although I don't think it has anything to do with any inherent power that mother nature has blessed them with. I just think over generations guys have let it slip away, perhaps we have too much on our plate, maybe its some sort of mass feminization movement, i don't know.

But I think the good news is its never been better for the alpha type, that is in control of himself, his emotions and his ability to not let p*ssy dictate his interaction with women. I think girls are desperate for it because its rare.

my .02

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
MisterD said:
they absolutely control the dating game. look at all the threads here about online dating. you have every guy, unattractive, average, and very attractive all competing for the same top women. they definitely own the dating game

when it comes to relationships, men have the power. the girl is almost always the one who wants to be exclusive first; or suggets marriage, etc. as the man, you decide when you want to settle down. girls feel like they're on some sort of clock and need to settle down at such and such age. we definitely hold the cards in this field i think.
I understand your point and agree with most of it. But....

Mens' limited relationship "power" only applies if she wants to date you. She has to choose you first.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Atlanta, hell ya

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely, which is why the going rate for sex for the average man is $500.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only if you let them

but statistically yes

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In today's world it has never been better for an alpha than in all of history but just as much worse for a beta.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like to think they are completely in control of men, when in fact they aren't. However, the majority will test you to see how much courage you have & to see if you stand up for yourself. A woman will control you in dating, love and sex if you allow her to do it--sadly, more men are becoming puppets in their search of poon, nowadays.

To answer your question: They do not control it 100%, but control a large part of it. I am willing to say they run 70-90% of dating, love and sex game. A good part of them is socialized to believe they are entitled to all these things and that they are the 8th wonders of the world because of their beauty. Yet, there are some unattractive women who have serious psychological issues because of their lack of self-belief because of the lack of good looks. A large part of them also use their sexuality as a means to an end/manipulate men (who are often in leadership/powerful positions) to do the things for them (pay/lift things/and what not. Ironically, the more you comply and allow her to control, the less attraction, value, and respect she will have for you. Shake the hen cage and show her who is the boss and you will have an obedient woman who knows she is intelligent, but that you know better most of the time.

-Rob

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Like I said, women have an advantage, but sex is only worth roughly $500 on the black market (the real value without Government interference). That is the potential difference in the battery of humanity. Men slightly chase the optimal mates by collecting and providing her with a feasible amount of resources. It's worth a day's pay to a week's pay. It's NOT worth a new car. It's not worth a new house. It's not worth half of what you own for life. Yet men often get themselves in situations where they give all of the above to a woman for ultimately nothing more than pvssy.

Now, the friendship/relationship/family part is different, but to find a good companion/wife/mother is rare IMO. I don't think it's for everyone.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I voted YES simply because any woman can have any kind of date she wants at any time. Sites like POF provide an endless supply of guys willing to take women out and pay for them (even the ugly ones). And women are totally in control of the sex that may or may not happen depending on their mood that night. Plain and simple that's total control in my book.

Now where women do lose a little control is when ever it's not about sex or their hot bod any more. Now they have to bring something to the table. There's just an endless supply of dudes out there that want a pump and dump. When it comes to that scenario only, they have full control. Otherwise they have to play ball and hold up their end just like everyone else.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not implying that correlation means causation, but the high number of "Yes" responses to this question correlate strongly with the number of failures on this board when it comes to dealing with women...

As for my vote, no. Women do not control anything but themselves. Men do not control anything but themselves. Anything you lose or gain in the game is your responsibility.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but indirectly.

The media controls the dls game and women dance to its tune because its message is designed to brainwash them as it appeals to their collosal ego. Mission accomplished.

P

perseverance

Simple answer: Yes, they do! Why? Because men allow them to control it.

Man's greatest weakness is women, a man can spend his entire life building up an Empire, he can have all the wealth in the world, he can have the best social status that a human can possibly get, he can everything he could ever want, but he'd give it all up for the touch of a woman that captures his heart.

Just look at what Cleopatra did with Ceasar and Marc Anthony and just look what happened with Helen of Troy and the Trojan War. These two women nearly brought down entire Empires, never underestimate a woman. She might not have the same physical strength that you possess, but give her a chance and she'll destroy you from the inside.

If men started thinking with their brain, instead of their heart, the fuzzy feeling they get in their tummy tums and the rock hard penis they develop around attractive women, then this whole control issue wouldn't be an issue at all.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course they do!

If a woman wants to get laid or get a man, she can do it easily. Most men can't get a woman that quickly.

Women complain that all the good ones are taken, translated to "I can't find a rich man with lots of muscles"

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks women don't control sex is kidding themselves. There is a reason that prostitution is referred to as the oldest profession....and we know which side of the transaction men and women sit....

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I answered no.

The scales of power are drastically tipped in favor of women in their youth, but the power begins to shift, ultimately seismically, in favor of men after around the age of 28 or 30. Ultimately, though, the power is within yourself. If you have masterful control of yourself, your mind, your emotions, your life, the power is yours to champion. Being a rare scarce commodity reigns supreme.