Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanted: Your Most AFC Move

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember in junior high when I had a crush on this one girl. Of course she didn't like me back because she wanted this one taller, better-looking, more athletic, player guy friend of mine. I later found out that my friend liked her as well. Being the dumba$$ I was, I decided to set them up, thinking that my crush would find my humanitarian side attractive. Of course it didn't work. He got to make out with her, and I got to hear about it. He later dumped her, looking for a "faster" girl, but my crush continued to like him. Ughhh!!!!! This is almost painful to write. Now I call all of you DJs to post your worst AFC manuever in the hopes of educating the youth out there in their future pursuit of the opposite sex.

lucasilf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, my worst??? So many to choose from. Hmmm...OK

Because of my AFC ways my first girlfriend lost interest in me real fast. So I kept calling, everyday, I left atleast one message a day ("PLEASE CALL ME BACK!") for a week when I finally got through to her (she answered by accident saying another guys name, ooops!) and I asked her why she was avoiding me (atleast I could figure out that much) and she said she didn't like dating (BS!) and I asked "What am I suppose to do? Stop loving you???" (This was the first time either of us had used the word love.)

Dam have I come a long, long way.

lucasilf

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will be the third time I have posted this disgustingly AFC manuever from my BAFC days of high school.

There was a girl with whom I was in a long-term friendzone situation (my AFC delusions led me to believe I had a chance). One day hanging out in her apartment, she wished aloud that she wanted a candy bar. I actually went to the store and bought her one and came back.

God, I wince every time I write that but it's important for everyone to understand what major chumps a lot of us once were.

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

Sg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My worst mistake..
Calling her back!
My Brothers worst mistake, saying "I do"

Alucard

Don Juan
Reaction score
My worst AFC move was not moving at all; just passing by with this stupid look on my face. This would be followed by me kicking myself later for being a wussy.

------------------
I was cured all right!

MG69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me contribute too.

I was in a LTR with this gal for 5 years and when she broke up with me, i did tons of AFC stuffs.

i made her jigsaw puzzle, call her every now and then to ask for a second chance, buy her flowers, be a more-than-good-friend-but-not-bf, treat her to a circus show($200 per pax), begging her to tell me why she chose to break up and i will change myself for her, and went to a holiday with her and ends up buying a diamond ring for her.

Sg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MG69:
Let me contribute too.

I was in a LTR with this gal for 5 years and when she broke up with me, i did tons of AFC stuffs.

i made her jigsaw puzzle, call her every now and then to ask for a second chance, buy her flowers, be a more-than-good-friend-but-not-bf, treat her to a circus show($200 per pax), begging her to tell me why she chose to break up and i will change myself for her, and went to a holiday with her and ends up buying a diamond ring for her.

MG69 has shown MUCH improvement since then though. Congrats

MG69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sg:
MG69 has shown MUCH improvement since then though. Congrats

its all thanks to you guys here.
i did not really get over the break up till i came upon this site and read a lot from the DJ bible and the magnificient posts of all the guys here

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get sick thinking of this one.....

I was married for 7 years, I became a AFC by protocol and towards the end I tried to do everything to keep her, change my ways, habits, everything...mind you, she was a fvcking 2! I was trying to keep something I was TOO use to. I am so glad I finally woke up and kicked her a$$ out. Now I am happy with a 9!
This 9 and others chase me now...woot!

M.A.C.

------------------
"If you worry about tommorow and get mad about yesterday, you will piss all over today!"

College_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was friends with this girl all through my first 2 years in college. I had it bad for her for at least 2 years...she had given me the LJBF line and I hung around hoping for her to give me a chance. I've watched her date another guy and listened to her when she was having problems and was "always there for her" Fvck that s*it. She broke up with this guy and I was getting a gleam of hope b/c I thought I was gonna get my chance...who was I kidding...she got back with him a month after they broke up....this put me over the edge, so I just quit talking to her all together...this was difficult b/c we were taking 2 classes together...but I just ignored her...she'd try to get my attention but I wasn't gonna let her use me anymore...I haven't spoken to her in 2 months and I see her 3 days a week for about 3 hours each of those days...I find my life much better without her

DJinTraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kept a daily journal about how I felt about a girl I was infatuated with, then when she was just about to move away from college, I GAVE IT TO HER!

DeepBlue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Juan_Man wrote:
Wanted: Your Most AFC Move

It's too long a list!
:)

But seriously, my "moves" as an AFC all came down to the same thing:
Giving too much too soon.

DeepBlue

GREAT BIG MAN

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was the lead singer of a boys band.

Ok, went from Italy to Arkansas to visit a girl who was in an exchange program, at least I got some action

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff! Keep 'em coming.

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in high school. At the end date when driving her home from a formal high school dance, I asked "Where is this relationship going?". I should have been using my mouth for other purposes.

------------------
DJ de Florida
Just Do It!

1) Progress always involves risk: you can't steal second base and keep your foot on first.

2) Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.

3) You never really lose until you stop trying.

Archalon

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. saying I do
2. saying yes - TWICE - when asked by different gals to marry them
3. paying for both rings

Luckily, that stupidity is behind me now

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kept a daily journal about how I felt about a girl I was infatuated with, then when she was just about to move away from college, I GAVE IT TO HER!

Holy Crap.. that is the worst thing I've ever heard.

Nick, you're running a close second.

Personally, I went out at 2am and got flowers and a card for my soon-to-be ex for an argument that really had nothing to do with me. I was going out of my way to apologize and make good even though it was her fault. I'm glad that guy and her are gone from my life forever!

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is great thread. Good idea.

I've seen something familiar, but it's always great for laughs and learn from mistakes.

My worst mistake to date?

My high school crush, Put her on a pedestrial for 5 years - and never got close to a kiss... played my cards wrong at the end and became 'friends' aaaargh...

still painfull today.

infact, I still dunno if I'm over her or not.

GHOST

------------------
I'm Ghost, Peace Out.

(.`*·.¸(`*·.¸ ¸.·*´)¸.·*´.)
*·.«´¨`·.Dee-Zy.·´¨`».·*
_...,·'(.·'´(¸.·''·.¸)`'·.)'·,..._

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have to say my biggest AFC move lasted from say 16 to 19. hehhehehhehhe

Well you should see me now!

------------------
“You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face” -Eleanor Roosevelt

"If you do something, you'll reap rewards."