Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Home-Schooled Girls

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never dated, but funny you mentioned this..This morning actually, I hit up a girl on OkCupid who was home schooled..20 y/o..hot blond girl..

I never run my game like this but i just said **** it....This is what she messaged me after i said i dont give out my number "JESUS CHRIST I'm not playing games or trying to play hard to get I just want to talk to you with out you having immediate access to my phone number. I want my privacy and you should respect that"

I gave her my number..I played normal ****y funny...She said "Are you going to keep being a douche or are we going to try here"

I said "Wellllll" - Joking of course like i always do

End Result - She hung up on me and never spoke again.

Cant judge anything by that at all, but she was very aggressive and fesity..Wouldnt be surprised if she was a virgin or sexually frustrated.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly SERIOUS Christians. Be a good wife, but you aren't tapping it until after the wedding. Since they didn't hang around a bunch of stupid teen aged girls in high school, they aren't LIKE them. IF they get to 18 raised without a bunch of the common "girl ****", They are probably set for life in their ways. So you don't get away with gaming them like the average idiot girl.... MOM was their teacher and confidant....so she will LIKELY be more mature than her age indicates.

Of course, you can always find the rebel.... but as a whole

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never dated her, but I know her well.... she's a cousin's kid and she's like talking to a 40 yr old who has her sh1t together. You can have an intelligent conversation for 3 or 4 hours.... IF you are intelligent enough to interest her...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Desdinova,
Yeah I married one...lived 7 miles from her closest neighbour her Uncle...72 miles to one Town,on a good Road...and 60 miles to one in the other direction but at the time you needed a Land Rover to get over the Range...Dingo Country...She did school by School of the Air,and correspondence...Different?Are you Kidding...Chalk and Cheese...I fell in love with the Wild Bush Country,the Huntin',Shootin' Fishin'...The remarkable Settlers up there...Clint Eastwood would understand...Problems Soo many!