Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Teach your kids "Shoot to Kill".....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Liberals are the biggest threat for social justice and coesion, the older I grow and the more stuff of which they are responsible I see, the more I wish they are gonna taste themselves what they create for others.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or how about this one? Just an illegal immigrant teen doing a job Americans don't want to do..like ganging up, robbing and killing a Chinese international graduate student! I guess that's what you call multicultural diversity!

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-California/2014/08/01/Illegal-Immigrant-Charged-With-Death-of-USC-Grad-Studenthandy

Here's some more work done that most Americans don't want to do...killing homeless men with bricks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2699384/3-teens-held-Albuquerque-homeless-killings.html

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
A silver lining to every cloud

Fatal Jay said:
small d*ck whitey be trippin

MUH DIK!!

The good news is Brooklyn, 18 and white. If she's not an obongo voting libtard I'll eat my hat. The double good news is statistically the majority of these "culturally enriched" victims are white blue state sh!tlibs. :up: They're aborting and wow..just wowing themselves out of existence anyway. Does it really matter if obama's sons (and obama's new sons) give them a touch up as well?

B

BeDJ

Why is this a race issue?
Why is this a political issue?

I absolutely do not blame Fatal Jay for his post, I can definitely understand his response. You can push so much until you meet resistance. Perhaps you want to provoke and point fingers?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Race is a social construct.

BeDJ said:
It's not. The chick was white wasn't she?.

Which if my cathedral translator is working means she wasn't checking her white privilege and the two youth were just letting off some steam. I think it only becomes a race issue if all colours are reversed.

BeDJ said:
You can push so much until you meet resistance.
Indeed.

B

BeDJ

Maybe my cathedral translator isn't calibrated lately. Or maybe I'm beginning to pardon myself from the groupthink that this thread represents from SoSuave veterans. I'm glad you can agree that we can all push until we meet resistance.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
Why is this a political issue?

I absolutely do not blame Fatal Jay for his post, I can definitely understand his response. You can push so much until you meet resistance. Perhaps you want to provoke and point fingers?

Glad someone understood my post. I post it in an ignorant why, to show the person who started the thread was ignorant.

What makes them ghetto? I can understand the animal part, but why make this a ghetto thing, if you never been in a ghetto please shut the hell up.

For someone who has been on both sides, it is hardworking good people that live in the ghetto.

When you generalize then you turn yourself into an idiot. Stop being an idiot and going by what you see on tv.

I was raised by both my parents in the ghetto,(WOW I know that comes as a shocker) and they worked hard and saved enough to get themselves out of it.

Myself included.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
For someone who has been on both sides, it is hardworking good people that live in the ghetto.
If there were very many hardworking good people in the ghetto, it wouldn't be a ghetto. And the few hardworking, good people there wouldn't be wanting or needing to get out of the ghetto.

You know it doesn't get much poorer and hopeless than during the Great Depression, but people could still leave their door unlocked, and people didn't steal or rob despite being hungry. Also I don't think it gets much more desperate or deprived than in Germany in the years following the wars, but Germans didn't turn the cities into ghettos.

Ghetto is a state of mind or some people's nature.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^
Like I said you don't know ****, cause you never been through **** or lived in it. If you been on both sides you can comment.

Where I am from it as many people with money then people who are keeping up with the jones in your neck of the woods. The reason why these people have more money is because they don't pay notes on cars and houses etc. that they can't afford.

I have a friend who works at a bank, and he said that 99% of the people who come in there who drive bmw , luxury cars etc. have no reason on God green earth to be driving those cars or buying those houses cause they can't afford it and these were people with degrees and big titles.

There are just as many crimes outside of the ghettos then in it. White collar crimes, frauds, teen kids going on killing rampages on schools and the public, it is happening at a more rampant state.

Most of the statistics you look at or made by white people, so of course if crime has went down in the poorer places it wouldn't be stated.

My dad works with doctors, and he told me of how many Ponzi schemes these doctors fall for and doing themselves with false investments.

Ghettos are not on that level of criminal origination.

So please hush your mouth, when I was living in the ghetto we left our door wide open one night, not knowing it was open and nothing happen.

matter of fact where I live now, I see more police activity then when I was living there. Again stop watching tv and go to different places experience the world and stop listening to these idiotic boogey man stories that don't exist.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most violent crime and robbery is committed by ghetto people and in and around hoods and ghettos (or anywhere they congregate or roam) no matter what you try to claim. It's a fact as clear as the sky is blue.

And if you want to change the subject to talk about corruption, most countries south of the border and in Africa win the prize there too.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
In the Marine Corps, you are not allowed to give warning shots. In the army you can. You shoot to kill only.

There was a town in Afghanistan, the orders were that these people had a curfew at 5 pm. If man woman or child were outside after that time, you shoot them. (yes, even a child).

If you think we follow the ROE (rules of engagement) your mistaken. There are many ways around this. Our ROE's are much more relaxed than the army.

I know some old marines. They were literally told "you rape, kill, burn the people, there homes, you defeat their will to fight back." Kill everything. least funded, smallest, yet most effective fighting force in the United States military. They want you to be aggressive like an animal, a hungry one. They teach you to be that way. The sad part is when you come back, no one cares about this. It is a skill for one purpose only. No place in civilized society. Yet single mothers who dont even work get more help.

But the people were warned. Every house.

It's easy to kill and feel and feel nothing. One is just killing bodies, not people. It's easy to remove your emotions. People take for granted our civil societies.

It's harder to be civil an peaceful.

It's much harder to be a scientist, or engineer than it is to be a killer.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys fell for the typical troll bait.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
You guys fell for the typical troll bait.
I dont think its a troll bait, I think people seriously need to have a honest talk about such facts but being some things "offensive" no matter how you put them, it just happens that people feels to bring them up.

All of this could be avoided easily if it was simply allowed to talk freely.

I hope you dont consider my comment trolling as well because its not, just brutal honesty.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if those guys had starving kids at home, what if someone had a gun to their loved ones heads to make them do it?

Not saying it's right, I think stealing from other people is one of the worst crimes, especially if its from someone you know. But a purse isnt something to get killed over. At what point do you draw the line? Should we have capital punishment for speeding tickets? Please rather than start spewing BS answer my question, what crimes do you consider being worth killing for, and where do we draw the line? What dollar amount determines a bullet to the brain?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Special EDy said:
What if those guys had starving kids at home, what if someone had a gun to their loved ones heads to make them do it?

Not saying it's right, I think stealing from other people is one of the worst crimes, especially if its from someone you know. But a purse isnt something to get killed over. At what point do you draw the line? Should we have capital punishment for speeding tickets? Please rather than start spewing BS answer my question, what crimes do you consider being worth killing for, and where do we draw the line? What dollar amount determines a bullet to the brain?
The point is that a crime and the way its punished its not a single element on itself, the way crimes are punished shapes the culture and influence the cost/benefit ratio which is the main criteria used for an offender to establish if its worth or not.

There are crimes which fall into the personal area like punching a guy which tries to pick up your girl friend, and crimes which brings instability to the status quo like robberies.

In this second case if not punished accordingly they stimulate the commission of many thus forcing the potential victim to consider to commit crimes themselves for self defence.

Any crime which can be catheorized generally if not punished will lead to an increase of that kind, tolerance becomes an incentive, thats pretty much the reason why false rape claims are so common, its because when caught lead to nothing.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to excuse ghetto criminals, but if you want to understand them more, look at their backgrounds and situations. A lot of ghetto parents don't even feed their kids, much less pay attention to them or do anything drastic like teach them to read. Criminals tend to be illiterate, uneducated, and come from backgrounds of neglect. And then we're surprised when the crime happens? If you want to decrease crime, you have to fight the real causes of it. Punishing criminals is never going to be enough by itself.

For example, the rough side of Chicago has the highest murder rate in the country right now. It's because heroin is $4 per dose now, and $1 goes to the dealer. Teenage kids can make a hundred bucks or more a day. The city council has said they want to raise the minimum wage to try to make a real job more appealing than dealing. But that income disappears if some other dealer tries to steal your territory. And that's why they kill each other. Or at least try to kill each other - the majority of drive-by shooting deaths are not the intended victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.