Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls fishing for compliments

Technics

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you handle girls that fish for compliments?

Is it a sh!t test?

An example being if your girlfriend sent you a pic of her wearing new earings or a necklace and asking if you like it?

Would a good answer be something like ''Yeah I guess I could be seen in public with you wearing them'' or would that be too harsh for a girlfriend.

Also how do you handle other girls you're not dating that fish for compliments?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've taken to telling my current gf that she's "tolerable". She brings that word up on occasion which means she LOVES my use of the phrase.

"I know, Atom, I'm tolerable". LOL, these are the things a man must do to differentiate himself from the appeasers out there.

If she asked if I liked new jewelry, I wouldn't play games and would simply say yes or no. You can score huge points with a woman by telling her that she makes a piece of jewelry look awesome, but use that extremely sparingly.

90% ****y and unaffected (her looks should almost always seemingly mean nothing to you) punctuated by a rare comment like I just stated will keep her guessing and happy.

In summary, establish early that you are so used to beautiful women that her looks mean nothing to you, but then delight her ever so sparingly with a nice comment. With other girls fishing, it all depends on her attitude and self esteem. For low se women, give her the compliment. For high se women, knock her on her ass by conveying that you MIGHT be disapproving of her jewelry. Be vague and keep her guessing. "I don't know... It's ok I guess" or "hmm...yeah it's nice" in a dismissive way, as if you're just trying to be polite.

You are ALWAYS higher value than she is and every breath you breathe must convey this. She should be trained to hunger and thirst for your approval, including regarding her looks. My gf is gorgeous and she still isn't sure if I really approve of her looks. I balance that with the ever so rare compliment, usually in an indirect way.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
90% ****y and unaffected (her looks should almost always seemingly mean nothing to you) punctuated by a rare comment like I just stated will keep her guessing and happy.

In summary, establish early that you are so used to beautiful women that her looks mean nothing to you
I agree that this should be your frame. I just think it's unfortunate that we have to pretend to not appreciate a woman's beauty when it is a woman's looks that are the very thing that attracts us to them so much. Of course, you have to think about how far you want to take this:
"I'm sorry, dear, I'm so used to seeing HB10s naked that I just can't get it up for you". Lol.

Of course, a woman could do the same thing - walk around with the attitude that she has so many alphas hitting on her that men are meaningless to her too. That's not very charming from a female, however.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you 100% zek... It's a shame that we have to make all sorts of pretense in order to be attractive to women. It boils down to out and out manipulation. The sad fact is that women are not attracted to decent men who bear the very qualities that we value in other men.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that why some dudes prefer females from other countries?

less game, more real life shyt...like her having a protector, more means to a better place for her...etc

because even rich boys get played. the kardashian girl left a rich sports star. And she's fat....

I'm not advocating moving to a new place, but there has to be a big chance to put these girls where they belong...because they don't know where they belong.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
I agree with you 100% zek... It's a shame that we have to make all sorts of pretense in order to be attractive to women. It boils down to out and out manipulation. The sad fact is that women are not attracted to decent men who bear the very qualities that we value in other men.
Yeah, I agree that to be perceived as high value we need to seem unphased by them in some ways. On the other hand, I do think that it is the male "lust" for the woman that drives the whole process, it is his excitement over her that stirs the drink as it were.

I always think that I would be more successful if I played it cool less, and were less aloof - if I more openly appreciated their femaleness, as it were. It's just that there is a delicate balance in there somewhere that needs to be struck.