Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Need Tips On Stealing Someone's Girl

XxJust-JasonxX

Reaction score
So there's this girl I know and I've talked to her for a little while on and off. The main reason I've talked to her into the first place is to get with her. The thing is that she is interested or so she says "in love" *barf* with this one guy that she's good friends with and spends a lot of time with. I tried to stop talking to her after I found that out but she still talks to me and shvt. So I keep her at a close enough distance that I still have the potential to hit it. From what I've seen, her relationship with this guy is fragile because he shuts her out when they apparently get close, but when she becomes distant he acts all lovey dovey to her. So after seeing all this I've taken it as a challenge to see if I can actually steal her from him. You may say that I could end up putting her up on a pedestal or some shvt or that she's too clingy, but I want to bring this guy down and have his "girl" as a trophy. I'm just not sure how to go about it. If you guys have any idea on how to do this I'd greatly appriciate it, and if not idgaf there's other girls I can get, I just wanna see if I can steal his girl.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably can't "steal" her. Even though you have a glimpse of what goes on outside the relationship you still don't know what goes on behind closed doors. With that being said, you're best bet would to basically become her friend but not her emotional tampon. A lot harder said than done. You could also be end up waiting around for weeks, months, or even years. There's no point in "stealing" a girl from someone because you can find another one that's either better or just as good.

Stop going after unavailable girls, and yes that's a sign of you putting her above you or anyone else. You can tell yourself all you want that "I just want to see if I can do it," but let's face it. You're most likely head over heels with a chick that's not even single, and it seems like she isn't interested in you at all. It seems like she thinks of you as just friends. No girl is worth "stealing away."

cardalomim

Reaction score
The best way is just going for the kiss.

win or fail that will free you.

You are trying to control her by setting a goal inside her, thats evil, you have no control over other people, learn how to get a lots of girls like her, then you'll have a chance with her, but she is free to decline your offer.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to take him down is to let him take himself down. When he's shutting her out that's when you step in. Let her see you as the better guy. Show her how much better you are than him. When he's shutting her out she will come to you. That's when you step up your game. Don't put in any extra effort unless she is coming to you. Continue working on other girls you don't want this to turn into an obsession where all your time is spent on her with nothing happening. That would be a waste of time. Most likely she won't be with this guy for that long anyway. How old are you guys?

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a major AFC douche with oneitis. But you're lying to yourself, believing you don't have it. I can assure you this girl has you deep in the friend zone and the guy she's with is your typical jerk. Hitting it while you're the hopeless romantic nice guy, believing she DESERVES better.

Callmejoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume you and your girl are under 20. That makes a big difference. There is a completely different approach for grown women.

The bad news is that this girl sees a big "L" on your forehead and reads it as "Loser". The other bad news is that you can't make a girl like you if you aren't her type. Your task in life is to instead find the girls that like guys like you, and then life becomes way more fun.

The good news is that it doesn't matter whether a girl has a bf, fiance, or husband, most of them will sleep with someone else, not necessarily you, in the right circumstance and timing. I've been with plenty of women who had bf's, fiance's, husbands, or vowed to be virgins until they married. It is not a limitation. Only timing and the kind of guys they go for are limitations. One of my bed buddies right now has a bf that doesn't know about us. She is a 21 year old sorority girl and I'm four years older than her mother.

To your specific challenge, if you have feelings for this girl, get rid of them. There are a million other girls out there, and you shouldn't be trying to pick one until you are past 30 (and even then, if you pick right, you don't have to settle for just one). If your intention is to f@$* with this guy, then ok. That sounds like fun. You need to realize that the girl will be crying in the end. Is that acceptable collateral damage? If it is not, then forget about it. You won't remember her in 20 years anyway.

So if you want to go forward, you must be uninterested, and by that, I mean UNINTERESTED, if she senses you are trying to make her jealous or that you like her, it won't work. You can't pretend, you really have to not care a s^#* about her. Second, instead of pursuing her, you need to have a plan to get someone SHE thinks is hotter than her in bed (not who YOU think). You want her to pursue you. Girls are attracted to the guy that other girls are attracted to, and the thought that you are sleeping with a hottie might get her interested in you, but ONLY if you are her type. If you aren't her type (there is no logic in women's preferences, don't even try to understand it), there is nothing you can do.

Once you have your hottie, the word needs to get to your girl that you are sleeping with her. When you see your girl, be the most charming person in the world, complement her shoes, but you don't make a move; she is nothing to you. You are uninterested. You are unobtainable. She can't have you. Wait until she is begging for you, (I repeat: It will never happen if you aren't her type). Then, when the time comes, make it look like you are doing her a favor, choose the right day of the month, figure out when she is ovulating and her bf isn't around, she'll be much easier, and the right event that she is interested in. Timing is everything. Be patient.

For your girl and your hottie decoy, as it turns out, all women are prostitutes; it is only a matter of price and terms. You can use this knowledge to your advantage.

You could try to go after this girl and the way I've outlined might work if you are her type, but if you want to be happy, don't. Look for the girl that likes guys like you. While you are focusing on the girl you like, you are not paying attention to the girls who are admiring you. Observe the other girls carefully. Chances are one or more have noticed you, but you haven't noticed them. Maybe have a round robin with your friends, "Who do you think likes me?" If you have female platonic friends, this line of questioning will work great, they will help you. There is someone out there wishing you would notice her. The clues are usually very subtle to the inexperienced. Figure out who that is. Ask THAT girl out. She will be glad you did, and so will you.