Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nite's Journal

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, after just really watching the forums for about a month I finally made a account! This journal might be kinda hard for me because, I'm not really comfortable telling anyone about about my personal life, but i think this will be good for me. Into PUA for a couple months
Some Background : about me now: I'm 16, live in the US
6'0 200 pounds (91 kilos) I work out about 10-15 hours a week
I go to a decent sized high school about 400 per year.
I play American football , started some varsity as a sophomore, MLB/OL
I'm pretty popular at school, i really can hang out with any group i want to but don't cause I'm not huge into weed like everyone else. 1-2 a month maybe?
I'm know i'm very good looking, I have a reputation as a player(i could be but never take the time out of school), Honor roll student... now that's all the good stuff... which is since i moved

Not so good stuff : i was a "nice guy" , before so it took me a year to really get any confidence here.
First time i kissed a girl was a couple months ago, still a virgin, I'm great at flirting with girls, decent at start conversations with random girls, i just don't put myself alone with girls very often, i could, but i guess that's were my fear kicks in and i lose confidence being rather inexperienced.
+ i absolute love spending time alone by myself, i don't know why but i love just quiet

My goals
- all-conference for football
- have more sexual experiences
- put my self in position to "pop my cherry"
- and overall be a better, more outgoing person, ( not that I'm real introverted when I'm with people anyway)
- get a job this summer

I guess I want some opinions and help along the way :D

Last edited:

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your lifting too much it seems. You should only train a hour per training session, and do compound lifts, not isolation.

Force yourself into a sexual situation(though note, one your comfortable in.).It doesn't matter about experience, and you'll never have experience if you don't experience hey.
Plus the job will boost your confidence,I'm also waitering this vacation.

Apoco

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
My lifting schedule isn't determined by me, our coach chooses, and we aren't lifting the whole time anyway it's comprised of conditioning as well.

My lifts are pretty good anyway.
250 lb bench
420 lb squat
235 lb power clean
and we never real max dead lift but its around 400 something

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Memorial Day

Anyway so I made the call and I am picking her tomorrow night
BUT
I wasn't entirely direct the whole time and after I told her I paused as if it was a question. and ****, she asked a question, anyway didn't go as I planned, and my confidence about tomorrow is not as sturdy as it was earlier. But i did drop "hint" about not coming home til the next day

Damn, I'm kinda angry :D

I called her she didn't pick up and then called back later while i was working out, it kinda through me off not being the one who called. - my excuse? :(

Anyway going to regroup and clean up my house.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she just texted me some **** about her aunt bring her cousins over tomorrow, anyway, i expect this kinda thing from her.
i sent her
me - you just learned of that now? Anyway i don't really care, I'll call someone else tomorrow (but of course I won't)
her - alright
me- your loss

Well now that over, I really want to quit her for good, if she won't even come through on this.

I need new girls :(

::::I've all ways had a small case of oneitis with her, she was the first girl I kissed and almost loved.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,,oneitis sucks.Try to expand a bit.If you can,rather host a party then.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
expand on the oneitis? It was just I've always considered her someone I have feelings for. Not like I used to but, still a little bit hanging around.

rather host a party? I'm not sure i understand that. If people went to my house for a party it's too far for any of them to find there way home sober let alone drunk. It's a ways away.

She sent me a text that i got after a delay (left off right after the last text)
her - Hahahahahaha next joke
me - What the **** is your problem?
her - I don't have a problem (this was the next morning)
me - of course not
her - I don't have a problem. So why don't you call one of those cheap ass *****s you have saved cause this girl doesn't wanna hang out.
me - haha, feisty
:trouble: She definitely has her self on a pedestal. I want to knock her off it and leave.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanted her, you should've just not texted back. Don't react to any of this sh1t.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
So now i just don't speak with her anymore?

I don't really want her that bad. All i wanted for today was to see how far i could get.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nite said:
So now i just don't speak with her anymore?

I don't really want her that bad. All i wanted for today was to see how far i could get.
It's over with her dude. Get 5 more.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll admit i threw a fit.

I'm just going to throw a couple things out there through, she doesn't have any hot friends,(actually at school she has 2 female friends even her locker partner doesn't like her and she is quite well know for lieing, she's very infamous in that, I'm not worried about any other girls) and she's weird this kinda thing has happened a lot actually, I guarantee she sends me a text later this week. I really wish that was enough for her to leave me alone.

I'm sorry, but thanks for this Roumie, actually I think this is the only girl who has ever flaked on me, she did it a lot when we dated and I never said anything about it. I was a big AFC.I guess i'm still getting over some of it. I kinda want to blame this as a culmination of all those times.

Last edited:

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, my first week of summer vacation pretty much sucked, and other then that one thing didn't really try anything with girls. I made a couple approaches at this firework festival but didn't close anything on 5/27. I actually haven't worked out in a week till today so I felt like ****. But I feel great after my conditioning and football work out that i just went through.

I have this thing where it's almost like a fear to go to the mall by myself. I don't really understand it, but, tomorrow after my 6:30 am football work out I'll go and get over that finally, and try some approaches and work on getting a number close. and maybe buy something. Oh, and I'm turning in my application for a summer job tomorrow. So things look good right now :)

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Allright, today was actually pretty good. Except for waking up early for 7am football. But I'm pretty much starting o-line and mlb next year.

After that I cleaned up and went to the mall, alone. First in being that I've never gone to the mall sober and second I went alone which I eventually got over part of it after seeing plenty of other people by themselves. Saw 3 guys I knew and checked to see if my cousin was working(she wasn't), no girls I knew. AND, I didn't see any girls alone. I saw three situations:
1. A pair of girls
2. A girl and a parent
3. 2 girls and a guy
Now, I have some confidence in a one on one approach or a group to group approach,(most guys even my really popular friends are terrible at this), but I'm not sure how to handle or if I'm confident enough to go into one of he listed situations. I even got some eye contact with some cute girls and a smile, but it was only when her mom went into the next shelf. Darn :(

Anyway while i was there I bought a book I need for Ap english next year, The things they carried I allready read in 8th grade, but, now i need to write a essay on it, YEAH! :/

So I checked this site and read into the bootcamp(I think I read somewhere we where going to do one in June?), and read this Walden's journal of his bootcamp and I felt the need to go out and try some of the week one stuff. So i went to the stores down the street tried eye contact and hellos for a little while, I didn't see any cute girls so honestly i just left.

Then I went home and went to my 2nd football thing. (5 hours of football total)
Other then antibiotic cream anybody got any ideas for turf burn? Iches (spelling?) like hell
Or if anyone knows the fastest way to make a 180 turn, (not the shuttle) but another drill?

So I feel great not a whole lot of progress on women but, damnit i feel good. :)

Note: didn't turn in application because i still need a 2nd non relative reference, he hasn't sent me an email yet.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The 2 gals and guy group you could just have approached and said hi.He can't be dating both,so you just need to figure out who his gf is.Easy.

Nick1886

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm way more inclined to approach groups of girls rather than when they're on their own

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Use Mystery's group theory.Just be direct.(Not his indirect stuff,as that doesn't work that well for teens.)

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all,that's my opinion.Take it or leave it.

Second,all I ever did was indirect,and look where I am now since starting direct.It has never gotten me chicks,and lands me up in friendzone.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Real Busy day,

I went to football, had a docter apt, and more football
I slept in between because I'm exhausted from all the football

@apoco - I could have but why I was there, I EDIT *wasn't really prepared to open anybody, I was just trying to get use to the place. And I'll look into Mystery's group theory, thanks.

My opinion, I don't really understand how indirect would work if you don't all ready know the girl? I'm not well read on Mystery at all, but I haven't really looked into pua techniques per se, as all the basics and body language stuff, because I never have liked canned lines, and that was kinda my view on those guys. But, since you guys are mentioning it, I'll look into it.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say don't rely too much on methods or tactics. Make your own! Experiencing for yourself is the best thing to do imo.