Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl denying we had sex?

cwingate

Reaction score
Now ive had a lot of drunken sex in my day...but ive never had a girl deny we had sex after we clearly did

Last week met a really really hot girl at my friend's party. ended up banging her at the end of the night after everyone had left so loud my friend said he could hear us

weekend ended and i met my friend for some beers. the girl i boned is friends with his girlfriend so i asked her the deal to see where things were heading, what she thought etc. He told me she was down for friends with benefits but claims she told his girlfriend we didnt actually have sex...which he admitted confused him since he heard the whole thing

what in the fuk...

i mean i could understand her lying to her friend to save face for sleeping with me so soon..but im sure she realizes this is one of my best friends and him and his girlfriend will talk so i dont really get whats happening

she sucked my ****, and i hit it from behind until i blasted my nut fast into that rubber

curious what you guys think of this.....i mean we were both drinking but she was more than cognitive...seems impossible, and most likely complete bs, that she just forgot...what is the point in a lie like this?

cwingate

Reaction score
Tictac said:
Welcome to chickworld.
dude im closer to 30 than i am 20 at this point....i thought i heard it all

makes absolutely 0 sense....we were in a room right next to my boy and his girl....she cleaned the room the next morning and picked up empty condom wrappers....how, and why would she deny it happened?

blows my mind because ive been talking to her a bit over the last couple weeks and shes acting very nonchalant like i didnt bust a nut inside her several days prior...i feel like i just got a number from a stranger at starbucks

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably embarrassed that she had sex with you.

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell are you reading into this so much? Who gives a sh!t what she tells her best friend? Perhaps she doesn't want her to think shes a wh0re, or think less of her or any number of things. If she was telling you that you guys never had sex that would be odd..but she isn't. Who gives a crap?