Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online pickup...cut to the chaste...thanks Espi

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Espi,

Tried your method of picking up numbers online and have to say it works...

No long convo, no BS...opening message is "Hey there! I liked your profile and pics, we should grab a drink together sometime and talk more in person"

Mostly have gotten positive responses if interested, then just tell them to give you their number in next message and they usually will...

No long convo, no going thru the motions...just simplify your life

Bottom line: interested women will show their interest immediately. If you are thinking that messaging back and forth before trying to get the number will help, all you are doing is wasting time.

Just my take...

Thanks for the straight forward aporoach Espi

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BackInTheGame78 said:
Espi,

No long convo, no BS...opening message is "Hey there! I liked your profile and pics, we should grab a drink together sometime and talk more in person"

Mostly have gotten positive responses if interested, then just tell them to give you their number in next message and they usually will...

Bottom line: interested women will show their interest immediately. If you are thinking that messaging back and forth before trying to get the number will help, all you are doing is wasting time.

Just my take...

Online pickup is about looks. How does a below average looking guy get interest from a woman without even saying anything? You're probably a decent looking guy already to have that kind of success

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not tried that before, I usually get their number after second or third message and sexualise from there and arrange date. I've kissed 4 girls in 6 days from it and two of them may be up for a f*ck on third date. That method may work though out of appearing pretty authentic.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be very good looking.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

A guy is successful with women so he "must be very good looking". Is this still SoSuave or have I wondered onto r/Incel by mistake? Online dating is quite a bit more looks-based than IRL but that doesn't mean you can't have success on there with good game.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Espi said:
You're welcome Sir.

One important clarification I'd like to make about picking up numbers:

My online game method doesn't involve picking up phone numbers. I'm inviting them to meet me for drinks. There's a big difference between the two, in my mind.

I very rarely ever ask for phone numbers anymore. I invite them to drink with me and when they accept, they usually (not always) offer up their number without my ever even asking for it.

I personally see very little value in ever obtaining a phone number. Chicks these days are handing out their number like candy on Halloween. So I don't consider obtaining a phone number a success anymore. In fact, obtaining a phone number can sometimes be a hindrance, in my opinion. I don't even want to text them or talk to them on the telephone prior to meeting them. I want them to agree to meeting me, and I want to walk away from that approach knowing that they're going to show. If I have any doubts whatsoever, then I'll email them. If they don't respond to my email, then I won't show.

There have been several women who have met me in person, drank with me, and shared personal details of their lives with me, without ever divulging their phone number.

In the rare case that I think she might flake, I'll maybe email them the day of, just to make sure that we're still on. In my opinion I don't need a phone number to confirm because chicks check their emails on online dating sites throughout the day, probably just as much as they check their voicemails or texts. If she wants to meet me badly enough, she'll confirm.
I've found that initiating thru text,sending a couple back and forth texts, then waiting for several hours after her last text and then calling her to set up a date has gotten good responses and has lowered my flake rate from maybe 4-5 in 10 to 1-2 in 10...

Just my personal preference tho, I'm sure your method works well for you and I likely could do that and still do goid

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah, I aggressively ask for the date almost immediately. The more you text/talk before asking for the date, the greater the chance of her flaking, imho...

Ask for the date immediately, within the first 2-3 texts

JoshSway

Don Juan
Reaction score
BackInTheGame78 said:
Espi,

Just my take...

This. Been pitching this approach for years. Should be getting the number to arrange a date in 2-3 messages, generally speaking.

soden

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey "name",
your profile makes a very nice impression to me, but I find it hard to get to know each other online, so I suggest we just meet up on "date" at "time" for a drink and see if we find eachother symphatic.
"myname"

(I just translated my thoughts on this topic in english, might sound a bit strange?!)

Is this a way to go for the first message?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
soden said:
Hey "name",
your profile makes a very nice impression to me, but I find it hard to get to know each other online, so I suggest we just meet up on "date" at "time" for a drink and see if we find eachother symphatic.
"myname"

(I just translated my thoughts on this topic in english, might sound a bit strange?!)

Is this a way to go for the first message?
I just posted my first message in the initial post. Straight to the point, you are going off the beaten path a little too far with yours, imho

JoshSway

Don Juan
Reaction score
Focus on a great profile, as opposed to a great first message...much better 'bang for buck', no pun intended.

JoshSway

Don Juan
Reaction score
IBreatheSpears said:
lol

A guy is successful with women so he "must be very good looking". Is this still SoSuave or have I wondered onto r/Incel by mistake? Online dating is quite a bit more looks-based than IRL but that doesn't mean you can't have success on there with good game.
Interestingly I find many online dating sites like match and coffee meets bagel are LESS looks based than regular game. When you cold approach, the weight of your looks on your initial first impression is huge, whereas online on a site like match you have everything in your profile partnered with your pictures to give you more to attract her by right off the bat.