Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On fathers not allowed to see their kids

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
A powerful spoken word piece by Prentice Powell I think people on the forum need to see. It really is an honest evaluation of a system that is more unequal than fair in regards to men and their rights. (It's only four minutes long.):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-mJUcWpg1U

Last edited:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Thanks for sharing. Too many on these forums scoff at the issues men face and think that everything is so easily just handed to us.

Often you will find them under the guise of "fighting for equal rights" when all they really want is to make sure only men are held accountable and even held responsible for the actions of women as well.

Keep your head up high and sharing the facts.
I don't think men have anything handed to them. It's women who have everything handed to them. In the 21st century, it's so easy being a woman.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are being forced to be held accountable for even a woman's own actions. Just look at the new bill that was passed in California regarding campus sexual assaults. Even if both parties are drunk, it is up to the man to stop the sex if he thinks the woman is drunk. EVEN IF THE MAN IS DRUNK TOO. Smh.

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Men are being forced to be held accountable for even a woman's own actions. Just look at the new bill that was passed in California regarding campus sexual assaults. Even if both parties are drunk, it is up to the man to stop the sex if he thinks the woman is drunk. EVEN IF THE MAN IS DRUNK TOO. Smh.
That's news to me. How the fvck is that fair? It seems like we'll be getting more people like Prentice Powell who are trying to get people to listen to the injustices being done against men, but are not being heard.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cervantesscthree said:
That's news to me. How the fvck is that fair? It seems like we'll be getting more people like Prentice Powell who are trying to get people to listen to the injustices being done against men, but are not being heard.
Google Yes Means Yes bill.

uadialej

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holding women accountable or having expectations is now considered a radical concept and they will call you bitter, angry, fearful, insecure, any name possible to keep you from pushing back on the feminine imperative.

The No Contact Rule

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all getting ridiculous, I think these laws are going to make many men - some who were too scared to speak to women out of fear of rejection to start with - not bother messing with women in general.

Like Eksmith6 said: [these laws] just increases men to be more fearful around women altogether but increases the need for knowledge of game and red pill.

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that contact video's a bit irrelevant