Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to meet a girl with her back turned.

PrometheusUbound

Reaction score
Hi,

It is easy to say 'Hi!' to a girl when you make eye contact, but how do you say hi to a girl whose back is turned....

PrometheusIX

Reaction score
latinnova said:
walk around her??
Sorry, I lost my old password and it wasn't letting me resetting! It would be impossible, as she was sitting on a barstool facing the wall. Secondly, she had a lot of paperwork and an iPod in front of her.

Since I couldn't do a direct approach, or catch her eye, I was wondering how I would approach without appearing creepy, or what I should do, since it may be my only chance at seeing her.... :eek:

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would be creepy as fück. You can't approach em all.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was busy as hell with studying it was probably better that u didn't approach. Wouldn't have caught her in the most social mood, especially if u could only approach from behind. This one was prob not meant to be.

I will say, before I ever got on these boards or read anything about pua, I did approach a girl from behind and had a great convo with her and got her number. Guess it was just one of those flukes.