Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how many really close friends do you have?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have one, or maybe two, but that's all. In the last few years, ome good friends turned out not to be that good so I stopped talking to them, I met new people...and the cycle repeats itself.

I see ppl on FB or people I know that have 'huge' circles of friends, and if you ask them how many really good friends they have, they answer 5,6,8 or so. WTF?

They're either too naive, or I am too suspicious...

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think yr on point Pyros, but it's always good check if you might be the issue as well. And Facebook is gas, for many people it's who they want you to see them as.

I find rolling with betas to be quite unbearable these days too.

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
This topic can be very broad because a true definition of friend can vary to who you can really call one. Its better to have 1-3 true and close ones that 5-10 that you cant really rely on when you are in a bad moment.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have my best friend who has been my best friend since we were about 7 years old, I have a handful of other people I would consider my good friends. Its rare to find people that are really worth calling great friends.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3 close friends..

One I've been friends with since I was 4 years old. Literally a brother to me. The other I met through him and the third I met at school but me and this kid are two peas in a pod.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
None any more.

From around 14-16 I had five friends to whom I was unspeakably close, but I moved school at 16. I kept in contact with them, and still do, but over time the meet-ups, chats and gaming sessions have dwindled to rarities. Now we all live too far apart to see each other much.

When I moved to go to university two years ago, I made one close friend and lots of acquaintances, and eventually another close friend, but the former I've barely seen in the past year, and the latter I'm somewhat detached from even as we get more comfortable with one another and have deeper conversations.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Just one close friend by my choice.

Go through a life crisis and start asking your friends to help you with various individual things, even simple things, and you will soon learn who your true friends are.

Or, just move and ask for help. That's a pretty good indicator too.

I have a lot of other guys that I consider just average, but not close. And one pretty good female friend who I trust.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got 4 that I could depend on for anything. I consider them to be family. One of them I've know for about 18 years.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None. I got sick of their bullshıt and fakeness. The last one was a huge cóckfück during a very dark period of my life when I was dealing with the death of a parent. Complete shıt character through and through. It's better you distance yourself as far as possible from such people, they are life-suckers. Fück em in the neck, and fück their fake ass 900 friends on Facebook.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fb friends are nothing. I once dated this chick who had somewhere around 500 fb friends. One night while getting a little tipsy she told me she truly had no friends, no one she could really call to hang out. I was thinking "out of 500 you had no one?"
As for me, I got buddies that I call and hang out with, with maybe one would have my back with a gun in his hand, but he's Russian and does that for sh!ts and giggles. Everyone has families and kids at my age, so they have other priorities.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None. I didn't have friends in HS or college which pretty much ruined me. I go out alone usually. Lately some coworkers have been hanging out with me but they aren't truly my friends.