Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD ex wants to chop my balls off - Please help with damage control (Pics)

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not keeping pics up for long... Only up in good faith you will read

A - http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1zxwt9v&s=8#.VEfMZPnF-So

J (Blonde far right) - http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2im0qw4&s=8#.VEfPvfnF-So

I have been seeing (A) for about 14 months (f*cking for 4 years as on-off side plate) but we have been friends for about 15 years. She has always been a side plate of mine which has been a secret to our group of friends until i broke up with my past girlfriend and she saw it as an opportunity to make us a thing in public.

I have reluctantly gone along with it but am very aware what i was getting myself into and it has finally bit me in the @ss. She is definately BPD - completely irresponsible, unaccountable, a slut, no ambition, disrespectful, alcoholic, attention wh0re to the fullest, always the victim, goes from complete over the top emotional woman-child lunatic to the most feminine, loving, attention giving, affectionate HB 7.5 in the blink of an eye on a weekly basis. I could go on. She has been addicted to me and my game like BPD crack for the last year or so and wants to spend every waking second with my aloof, no committing, wonderfully orchestrated game.

Lately she has been pushing for reassurance and complete commitment. I have told her multiple times that if that is what she wants she has to change - i have laid a perfect blueprint to which she pays no attention to and continues being a f*ckin moron. I consciously know that I cannot commit myself to this girl. Although obviously hot - she is not high quality for the reasons and more stated.

About a month ago I gave her the boot for some completely disrespectful things she said and then fvcked her best friend (J) without (A) knowing about it after a day of boating on Lake Michigan. J also happends to be my 6 year oneitis that brought me to the redpill when we split 3 years ago.

About a week after I'm banging A again and realize i need to cut this b*tch off for good and do exactly that on Sunday. She's devastated and throwing a raging BPD fit like always to which gets no response from me. Come Monday somehow she finds out I banged J and J admits to it leaving me f*cked. In A's mind, we were never broken up nor on rocky terms because of her BS because shes the victim like always and doesn't get her actions have consequences or that we are over.

Here's where I am at: I have not yet responded to A's daily texts calling me out on banging J or attempted to make any kind apology, excuse, explanation, nada.

A has decided to blast me on facebook calling me a cheater and that it's over (when im the one who gave her the boot!) and all of this sh*t with all of our friends running to her side playing the victim card perfectly when little do they know who she really is behind closed doors. Word is getting around and all of the sudden I'm the a$$hole when she one of the worst people i know. How do i play damage control here? Do I not give a f*ck? Do i expose her batsh*t craziness and the terrible things she has done and said?

How do I handle the inevitable conversation with her as well? I have to address it eventually.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youve been doin fine not givin a fvck so far why change now? Unless you want to be done with A now..

Nice racks on those ;)

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to be done with A - I cannot afford to be with her any longer as she will ruin my life and Ive been miserable with her with her nutty ass.

HOW DO I SAVE FACE IN MY SOCIAL CIRCLE WHEN SHE IS PAINTING ME BLACK?

Also - we have been friends for 15 years - I need to minimize damage there as well without losing my frame. Blame it on her right? No apologies, nothing correct? At the end of the day i do care about her but aint tryin to be with her no more.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U care about her.. Um ok. Fair enough.

some people care and love their alky, druggy friends, but if its not healthy for them to co exist then u gotta get out while ur still sane.

u described her as not so healthy, so stay her friend and enjoy the ride or move along.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven't stated your intentions here, but reading between the lines you don't want to be with A because she's a bit (or quite largely) mental. I could understand why you had oneitis with J, she looks hot and is several leagues in my humble opinion above A (at least from the posted pics).

Facebook is a dangerous animal, in this situation I don't think there's much you can do, don't bother responding to anything on there, and forget about her, she's clearly mad, and if you do find a way of getting back with her she'll treat you like absolute s***. Forget her and move on. You can tell anyone who asks you that she's crazy and you were over with her before then and she wouldn't let go.

I don't know the situation with you and J on whether you can go back with J seriously, but she's perhaps the only one that would listen to you about A, since her friendship with her is over.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO said:
You haven't stated your intentions here, but reading between the lines you don't want to be with A because she's a bit (or quite largely) mental. I could understand why you had oneitis with J, she looks hot and is several leagues in my humble opinion above A (at least from the posted pics).

Facebook is a dangerous animal, in this situation I don't think there's much you can do, don't bother responding to anything on there, and forget about her, she's clearly mad, and if you do find a way of getting back with her she'll treat you like absolute s***. Forget her and move on. You can tell anyone who asks you that she's crazy and you were over with her before then and she wouldn't let go.

I don't know the situation with you and J on whether you can go back with J seriously, but she's perhaps the only one that would listen to you about A, since her friendship with her is over.
Don't want to be with J either - was just for fun as she just dumped her AFC boyfriend.

I just want to get out of this as clean as possible.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With emotional unstable/mentally ill women there's nothing you can do to control their lunacy. All you can do get away from her and ignore her character assassination attempts. Do not stay enmeshed with her to avoid being painted black because she has no tether restraining her from putting you on blast at anytime for any reason.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A is alright. I'd probably hit it if I were drunk. But I wouldn't take anything from her, that's for sure.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Man, haven't seen you in a while. I could ask how you're doing but.... I guess business as usual?

The_411 said:
With emotional unstable/mentally ill women there's nothing you can do to control their lunacy. All you can do get away from her and ignore her character assassination attempts. Do not stay enmeshed with her to avoid being painted black because she has no tether restraining her from putting you on blast at anytime for any reason.
Mauser96 said:
I simply wouldn't do a thing. Give her enough rope, and she will hang herself.

Any of your friends ask you about it, simply say "i don't air dirty laundry in public" People will see through her. Trust me, silence/no response is your best course here.

As far as a conversation with her, I don't see why you need to. Simply ignore her.
Yeah, these^.

A has decided to blast me on facebook calling me a cheater and that it's over (when im the one who gave her the boot!) and all of this sh*t with all of our friends running to her side playing the victim card perfectly when little do they know who she really is behind closed doors. Word is getting around and all of the sudden I'm the a$$hole when she one of the worst people i know. How do i play damage control here? Do I not give a f*ck? Do i expose her batsh*t craziness and the terrible things she has done and said?
How is she "blasting" you? Are you still FB Friends with her? Fvck that noise first of all. Don't get caught up in that Jr. High B.S. If she's airing this $hit out publicly then that's her problem, anyone you should give a $hit about is either seeing that as low class, or laughing at her. Let the white knights and her fellow AW's console her. You walk the other way, and wipe your hands of it.

On top of that, you have to cut all ties with her. You cannot, no matter what, let this crazy woman back into your life. If she had just had a crazy spell but kept things under wraps, then came back and you two made up...then, whatever. However, she's taken things to the next level. If a girl ever goes to that extreme with me, she's done. There is nothing she can do to get me back. Homie don't play that. There's a line, and sounds like she has crossed it. If you are seen back with this woman, after what she's done, then, at the least, you will be seen as someone who doesn't respect himself. <------ IMO Far worse than any damage a BPD AW can do spreading drama around FB. Fvck that chick.

"Be the better man" Walk away.

jurry said:
Nice racks on those
I also agree with this^

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You da man as always. Thank you for the refreshing perspective. I completely agree with your last sentence on being seenas someone who doesn't respect themselves and while I have let her push my boundaries to the max thus far - I cannot bend anymore. As I said before - I knew what I was getting into and now I must know to bail. It's over and I'm not going to let her draw me in to the bullsh!t that will only stoop me down to her subzero level and provide a gateway for her back into my life.

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Peaks&Valleys again.

Last edited:

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you certainly have a "type" don't you? Big, curvy women are for sure your cup of tea.

If it were me, I would just go NC with both women and start fresh. Sounds to me like a drama fest in dealing with that circle of people. Nothing good will ever come from it.

Cut people out of your life that bring you no joy and happiness, and you will be much better off.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great rack, crazy eyes.
I'd just sure back and wait for it to blow over. If any if your circle mentions it, just tell em not to believe everything they read, and change the subject.
Stay classy always.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On my phone so I can't type a good response. J definitely has the crazy look but also has a nice rack. What size are they? Real or bolt-ons? How old is she? Are they perky when the clothes come off? I'd make her smack me in the face with them when she was on top.

Sorry if this is too direct, but pics were posted and she looks she'd be fun for a while.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You were friends for 15 years and couldnt tell she had bpd?

Both those b1tches look bat sh1t crazy. I think you got a thing for the crazies bro haha

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another Facebook casualty. Do nothing for a while and let this shıt storm settle.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those look real. By the other picture I would have bet a million billion dollars they were fakies.

Solid 500th post!

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Those look real. By the other picture I would have bet a million billion dollars they were fakies.

Solid 500th post!
Au natural G's. She's a fun girl. In college she was was a complete bombshell but closing in on the wall now. She made it to the spread shoot for ms big ten in playboy but declined cause her dad would disown her ha. Good times.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can you post some nudes of the blonde so i can jack off all over myself before i go to sleep